Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:32 AM
Yes, someone did love

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:31 AM
hahahah... thanks all! Me enjoying the forums again.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:24 AM
I hate it when I had to wait for a long time.
I hate it when I am lied to unnecessarily.
I hate it when I had to do things I don't feel like doing.
I hate it when people don't do the things they're supposed to do but do not do because of negligence.

There... I think I better not remember all the things that I usually hate because it makes me feel hateful. And I hate being hateful noway just because I really want to live a happy life. drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:14 AM
I was told by Momma that I should reserve my virginity for my husband so that he'd always cherish me as his woman. Sheesh... frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 09:49 AM

Thanks people, that's given me quite a bit to think about!

Full disclosure: I have had two "friends with benefits" in the past who still remain friends, nothing more and nothing less, but without the benefits as they've found their respective Mr Rights. (And fellas; no, they weren't my FWBs or each others at the same time or place, so *that* didn't happen!)

I disagree with Navygirl who wrote:

I think if you want a FWB; just find yourself a prostitute as you clearly don't respect a person anyways.

I respected my FWBs as much if not more than my other friends; we chatted, we went out, we listened to and helped and were there for each other. That may not be the case for everybody; but wanting an FWB does not mean you automatically do not respect those people.

TattooedDude & fireflysgirl - let me know when the ship's finished! :)

Friends with benefits... refreshing way to go on a modern type of relationship. Works well to some... failure to others. Whatever way, I think it's important that there's a clear mutual agreement and understanding between both parties.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 09:36 AM
I've learned to deal with a lot of different people from different walks of life as I meet lots of friends all over the world.

I've also learned that there's almost no limitations to human learnings with the help of the internet, making the learning so much easy as a click of mouse.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 08:41 AM
Hey Terry... is it really your birthday? Is that today? Please let us know... I don't wanna miss sending you a greeting, dear friend. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 08:30 AM
Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome back :smile:

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 04:48 AM
...back here in Mingle after a long vacation :wink:

I miss my friends and the people around here...

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 05/07/11 02:04 AM
I am writing this on my way to a long trip going to one of my destinations for the month. Had the urge to create this as a tribute to my Momma whom I suddenly felt the longing for, she has been on a vacation since two weeks ago. Very uncommon for her by the way, to leave the house for a long period of time so all of us at home badly miss her presence.

Momma Lucy, as she is fondly called by anybody her children's age, is a very outspoken mother figure to all. She would always give her motherly advice to those who need one. She does not hesitate to point out one's part of a problem, if there's any. She also helps someone figure out what's the best possible approach to one's difficulties, always making sure she makes the person realize God is always there for everybody who needs Him.

Lola Lucy, as she is fondly called by children her grand children's age, is a very loving and discipline-oriented grandma to all children near her. She would always teach the children the things they should learn especially in the absence of these children's parents or nannies. She would always feed those whose mothers come home late. She tries to provide first aid to those children who get hurt. And so, Lola Lucy is someone children would not hesitate to come to when their parents are not around and they needed someone.

Momma, as I fondly call her, is everything a perfect mother is for me. She taught me everything a decent growing girl should act accordingly. She gave me things to ponder about when I made mistakes during my youth making sure I'd remember them all by citing narratives any girl of my age would not dream of ever having a part of in the future. She has always been in the background ever since I started having children of my own and is always ready to give child-rearing advice when I need them, respecting my decisions as a mother of my generation no matter what. She was there by my side when my world begun to fall apart one time in my life, always saying the right words for me to realize that I should strive more to give my best and give my marriage a second chance. She was there guiding me during the time I was trying my best to save my marriage. And she was there when my final decision came. Now, Momma is still with me helping me stand on my own feet while I tend for my children alone always reminding me that God is always with me watching me and carrying my troubles for me in times of my weaknesses.

Today, I would like to give back Momma the love that she has always given me and is giving me up to the present. I would like to let the world know that I am so lucky to have her as my mother, to have her as a friend and as a confidant. My Momma who has given her life and her everything to us her children and her motherly love and care to those who rely upon her. My Momma I wouldn't dare miss to love for the grandeur of the world.

Happy Mother's Day to you my wonderful, Momma! I love you so much. :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 05/06/11 07:11 PM
Oh gosh! You are the Alice my dear friend Art was telling me about flowerforyou I am very, very happy for the both of you drinker :heart: You both deserved to love and be loved and be ultimately happy with each other. My best wishes to you both flowers flowers

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:38 PM

i Hear so many times Ladys say i can't eat that its to fattening or i need to lose some weight don't you think? and i talking about some ladys that were even really thin worrying about that now me myself i love women that has something to hug i bet alot of guys would say the same thing you ladys worry way to much about weight but curious why??????? i mean in my books most look just great .i think ladys worry way to much:)so stop the worrying and know that us guys like you for you:banana: :smile: waving

Me stopped worrying about my weight when weight started worrying about me.laugh

Kidding aside, my being used to be in great shape didn't protect me from any heartache. I don't think my being a biggie now would do too. But what difference would it make? My take on this for any man... what you see is what you get, take it or leave it:tongue: This is me.:wink: Let me worry about something more productive.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 05/03/11 01:27 PM
Try to forget the old feeling by making yourself busy and by pre-occupying your mind with happy thoughts.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 05/03/11 01:16 PM
Really, there's no way of knowing. Just be happy that he tells you he loves you :wink: Then don't forget not to expect too much laugh :laughing:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 05/03/11 01:00 PM
...thinking of a nice gift for Momma on Mother's Day :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 05/03/11 12:55 PM
...tired and overwhelmed but definitely sooooo happy! drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 10:16 PM

Face to face seems to be going by the wayside. I always prefer it, but many find it easier to chit chat than have to take the effort to go out and meet someone.

Not to mention, you get to chit chat multiple online laugh laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 10:10 PM
I just found out I should have frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 10:08 PM
Hope I make you feel wonderful and loved :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 09:59 PM
It's a pity but all true tears So frustrating to know some people waste time for it when there are lots of good things to do in life that could be beneficial to everybody. frown

sad2 oh well.. I guess that's part of human nature shades