Community > Posts By > Rainangel0218

Rainangel0218's photo
Sun 10/31/10 06:27 PM
Too tired of ..

Q: So, Why did you choose to be gay?
A: Hmm, Why did you choose to be straight?

Rainangel0218's photo
Sun 10/31/10 06:23 PM

theres 4 types you meet on dating sites

the chatters
the fakes
the for reals
the teases

Yep! You nailed it! Seems like I meet a lot of fakes and teases...and the for reals are only interested in friendship.

Friendship first is a good way to go about building a relationship.

Rainangel0218's photo
Sat 09/18/10 10:40 PM

I would check it out...It could be a hoot! I would rather try something and discover that I dont like it, than always wonder ohwell

That's the spirit!!! :banana: drinker

That's how I feel about it! and Keeping it light hearted.. but a lil serious i think is a good mix. I mean.. we all have certain qualities that we're looking for...and i intend on finding just that!

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:12 AM

no i've never tried it and i doubt any women would like me if i did because the only question i could come up with is

"so,can i see your boobies?"

glasses

Once you've seen one pair.. you want to see them all do you???

Good luck with that..

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:11 AM

Have you ever tried speed dating?

I'm going to try it. They say that you need to have interesting questions to ask the people.. What would you ask your potential date?

I've never tried speed dating but you seem to be approaching it in the right way by thinking about the best questions to ask your date. I don't know what the time limit is but their answers should be expected to be as short as possible.

1. Do you think I'm attractive?
if YES proceed to the next question.
if NO then the date is over.

You know.. I didn't even think of that one.."Do you think i'm attractive?"...hmm.. does that come before or after "What type person is most sexual compatibility with you?"

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:08 AM

Yep. ALL my dates are "speed-dates" lately. As long as it takes to realize how A:crazy B:dependent or C: shallow my date is. laugh

Oh, your question. I would ask them if they have ever been (or are currently) committed to a psychiatric facility, if they have their own car and a job, and if they want a Lortab. lol NO, YES, YES and NO are good.

Lolol... I actually can relate!

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:07 AM

I wouldn't like it ... too much like an interview.
[/quote

I was wondering if it would be like that too.. but hey.. I am looking for the best person for the job here!

Rainangel0218's photo
Sun 09/12/10 05:54 PM
Have you ever tried speed dating?

I'm going to try it. They say that you need to have interesting questions to ask the people.. What would you ask your potential date?

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/07/10 01:51 AM

Figure that, The Bible in the school is illegalshocked shocked shocked , but a manual on how to molest a child is notnoway noway noway noway noway ......We are in the Twillight Zone now!!! My Gosh!!!!

This bible should still be illegal in public schools. Now.. if you choose to go to a Christian school then teach away, but for someone how is not Christian they should not be forced to abide by laws that are taken on by choice and faith. However, in a literary context.. teach away. The molester book.. if used in the context to prevent such evil.. then teach away. However when attained and used in the hands of someone who will harm my children.. That is something I will not stand for.

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/07/10 01:46 AM
At least this is bring up some awareness about child molestation.. and if we have any insight on how to stop it, then let it be studied by all parents. They need to know that they children can be victims too and to look for the warning signs.

Did you know there are forums.. like this one here.. for child molesters.
you can look it up and go and read for yourself.. I hope you have a strong stomach and a sound mind.

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/07/10 01:38 AM
Fred Phelps, muslims and book burning..sounds like trouble.

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 09/07/10 01:29 AM

LOL you guys are so funny.. and yes.. He does sound like a married man trying to get some away from home. I didn't even have to look at his stats for that. WARNING..signs went up everywhere.

Hey Man.. I think you'll have better luck if you were honest.. I know some girls that don't even date single guys.

Really? Why not?

A few reasons actually: 1) A man who is taken must be worth it. 2) you don't have to worry about him leaving his wife cause usually they don't.. and the mistress still gets all the good **** - sex but mostly money. Hmm.. am I missing anything?

What ever happened to just a real relationship and not all about sex? sad

Aww.. There it is. I knew I had forgotten something about why women have relations with married men. Thanks Lpdon

Hell, im not looking for sex at all, I am looking for the real thing and also to make some new friends!

You should post more in all of the forums, not just this one!

I would hope the 'real thing' includes sex. At least in my book it does.

I read through the other forums.. when I feel like posting I do.

Rainangel0218's photo
Sun 09/05/10 02:17 PM
Edited by Rainangel0218 on Sun 09/05/10 02:18 PM

LOL you guys are so funny.. and yes.. He does sound like a married man trying to get some away from home. I didn't even have to look at his stats for that. WARNING..signs went up everywhere.

Hey Man.. I think you'll have better luck if you were honest.. I know some girls that don't even date single guys.

Really? Why not?

A few reasons actually: 1) A man who is taken must be worth it. 2) you don't have to worry about him leaving his wife cause usually they don't.. and the mistress still gets all the good **** - sex but mostly money. Hmm.. am I missing anything?

What ever happened to just a real relationship and not all about sex? sad

Aww.. There it is. I knew I had forgotten something about why women have relations with married men. Thanks Lpdon

Rainangel0218's photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:35 AM
Edited by Rainangel0218 on Sat 09/04/10 01:36 AM
Over the last two days I KNOW I sent out two different emails that never actually posted. When I went to my sent email box the were not there. I know that after pressing the send email button it take you to your inbox which says ' your email was sent" but after writing for about 10 minutes each time, then pressing the send button the email is completely deleted..

I have turned into Rain.. w/o the Angel. Why is this happening? Has it happened before and should I just copy and paste after refreshing my page?

Will this happen if I post anything on the message boards too? Ug..now i'm worried!

Rainangel0218's photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:23 AM

Really? Why not?

Rainangel0218's photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:40 AM

I hate that introverted side of myself. Once the ice is broken, then its no problem, in fact I have to be careful not to talk to much.

In my experience.. This is exactly what introverted women do. I use to go for women who were like this, especially because when they actually open up to you.. it's a beautiful experience. And you do have so much to say. It makes me smile and laugh.

I dunno.. I guess i just wanted you to know that there are people out there who don't mine putting in that extra effort. Be patient like i'm told by so many here on mingle2.

Rainangel0218's photo
Thu 09/02/10 12:12 AM
HOT

Rainangel0218's photo
Thu 09/02/10 12:10 AM
You guys in here are hilarious. Smoke away. Wish I was near by.

Rainangel0218's photo
Wed 09/01/10 03:12 PM
This band is coming to town. Anyone up for pre concert drinks?

Can I even ask this on here?

Rainangel0218's photo
Wed 09/01/10 02:52 PM
Edited by Rainangel0218 on Wed 09/01/10 02:52 PM
Well I think love makes us do some crazy things. I was in a LDR for over 2 years with a girl who lived in Europe. I don't regret doing either.. We had some amazing vacations and I got to travel more in those two years then ever in my life.

I'd do it again most likely -- if i were in love.

Previous 1