Community > Posts By > vancebond

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 06:57 AM
DID YOU GET MY MESSAGEB ABOUT ME LEAVING YOU AN E-MAIL
I know sis.. its great to see all the familiars here.. not to mention that im super stoked that lil ol me can still get a thread to go to 3 pages!! hahahaha... ok.. work now.. talk later.. hehehe..

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 06:46 AM
hey lizard breath colonel smith here did you get my message about leaving our meeting as you said look at this look at this we,ve missed the meeting as i said to you this morning bog off for this is a closed meeting and you are not wellcome say,s who you are anybody pal and i have the right to ask you to leave say,s who say,s me SUCKER

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 06:39 AM
cheryl could you please send me your pic to my mailing section at mingle2

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 06:36 AM

.....If anyone would be interested in taking a few moments to rate my profile! :-)

hugs, elle
elle would you now rate my profile

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 06:34 AM
well elle would you now please rate my profile
.....If anyone would be interested in taking a few moments to rate my profile! :-)

hugs, elle

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 06:33 AM
on a score of 1 to 10 i would give it a total 9 for my friend never gives a 10 never never never

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 06:30 AM
well good afternoon elle i want you to know that i have just rated your profile and i have to say that i am more than happy and if my friend saw your profile he to would give it thee oki doki as well as that you are now in my favourites

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 05:40 AM
hello again kissablekisses are you following me for where ever i go you are not far behind me

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 05:38 AM
now hello everyone vancebond is in the house

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 04:16 AM
then if you do not want to be my specail friend then what do you want to be you tell me that
i dont want to be your special friend grumble

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 04:14 AM
as many as i can get if that is ok with you
Dude ... How MANY special friends would you like? huh

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 04:09 AM
only 2 can do that and they are the starship Enterprise and the DOCTOR
Y'all broke the time continuum...thingy.. Which is the true thread?

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 04:01 AM
i want every one to know on here that i am single and i am looking for that one very specail lady -woman

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:56 AM
i mean sing to me sweet you have an E-Mail off me from mingle2
I'v met people here to date as well as friends. It takes a bit of effort, but it happens.

POF does seem to have a lot more locals, but I never found anyone on there I'd even be willing to meet.

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:53 AM
:heart: flowerforyou i just want you to know that i have sent you an E-Mail to you sweet song

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:45 AM
well will anyboby like to play along in my game well
i have a game all of my own and that is that i really liked to be completley and utterley ignored
I am reviving this game originally organized by a previous member. It was a lot of fun so let's give it a try. Here is the original page of instructions from the previous game.

IF YOU COME IN PLEASE PLAY AND E-MAIL MATCHES….

Please state in your post that you want to play so I can match you. If you don't say you want to play I will assume you are just here to visit.

What goes on here is that you stay, chat with people, get to know everyone, introduce yourself and let me do the work by matching you with someone. Once I know you are here to play, please change your settings so that people can email you and that I can email you your matches if you’re not around to get them. But most of all stay, have fun and keep all the DRAMA out, it’s a fun friendly place to hang.

Once I give you matches, this is a really must too, would you please keep me up to date on the progress of them so that I know how its going. It will truly help me in feature matches with you and anyone in the game. By the way of telling us here some things you can say:

Friends

Match

Try Again

Okay, thanks and have fun! flowerforyou

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:41 AM
i have a game all of my own and that is that i really liked to be completley and utterley ignored
I am reviving this game originally organized by a previous member. It was a lot of fun so let's give it a try. Here is the original page of instructions from the previous game.

IF YOU COME IN PLEASE PLAY AND E-MAIL MATCHES….

Please state in your post that you want to play so I can match you. If you don't say you want to play I will assume you are just here to visit.

What goes on here is that you stay, chat with people, get to know everyone, introduce yourself and let me do the work by matching you with someone. Once I know you are here to play, please change your settings so that people can email you and that I can email you your matches if you’re not around to get them. But most of all stay, have fun and keep all the DRAMA out, it’s a fun friendly place to hang.

Once I give you matches, this is a really must too, would you please keep me up to date on the progress of them so that I know how its going. It will truly help me in feature matches with you and anyone in the game. By the way of telling us here some things you can say:

Friends

Match

Try Again

Okay, thanks and have fun! flowerforyou

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:40 AM
flowerforyou :heart: brokenheart

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:35 AM
i love:heart: it when a plan comes together

vancebond's photo
Fri 02/04/11 03:15 AM
good morning to you izzy i just want you to know that i am about to take you from community and put you in my favourites section of mingle2 so when i feel like sending you an e-mail i can

working grumble
me too.. .super lame!!!! :grumbel: grumble

Previous 1 3