chloesdad's photo
Sat 11/06/10 04:06 PM
Think ill just go to a bar! I'm such a loser lol

chloesdad's photo
Sat 11/06/10 02:42 PM
what's there to do on a rainy Sat afternoon around fort lewis Washington

chloesdad's photo
Sat 11/06/10 02:29 PM
I'm looking for a nice woman to go out with tonight, I'm fun and am looking for someone fun to hang out with. Its tough meeting women on fort lewis and I need to have some fun! What's there to lose?

chloesdad's photo
Mon 10/25/10 07:04 PM
Lol thanks

chloesdad's photo
Mon 10/25/10 06:45 PM
Any advice on places other than bars to meet single women? I'm a soldier from the east coast and don't know where anythings at. Any help would be appreciated. Lol

chloesdad's photo
Mon 10/25/10 06:39 PM

I'm 34 and a really nice guy. Going out to the bars is getting old, and I'd really like to go out and spend some time with a nice woman who can show me around a little.

chloesdad's photo
Wed 09/29/10 09:10 PM
I'm trying but not having much luck to find nice single women in my area. I'm new in the area, just got to fort lewis. Any help with making my profile better would be greatly appreciated.

chloesdad's photo
Wed 09/22/10 09:06 PM
Would somebody please help and tell me why I'm not getting anywhere on here? Is it my picture, my profile, my wording, or what. I'm a very nice guy new to the area looking to meet some new people not at a bar. Any advice would be great!

chloesdad's photo
Fri 09/17/10 03:30 PM
I just got in the area and would love to find a mature woman to go out with and have some fun. I'm really easy going and I like to laugh and make those around me laugh too. I'm really into sports, what guy isn't? I'm a huge phillies and eagles fan, so I don't mix well if your a cowboys fan. Maybe we can hit it off, who knows. It won't hurt to try.