Community > Posts By > mikepadilla

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 03:39 PM
yeah the first few years i was not sure about our relationship so i never got my parents involved,and i just feel like all the terrible things i did to her are what drew her away,and i look at the way she still loved me then and wonder if this is the one i let get away,and i feel like she did what she did because of me,i was young then and did not care for what she wanted only what i wanted,i know her whole family and they are great,and that makes me feel guily,you ask if i am in love,its more like i never stopped loving her,we just broke up,and she is always on my mind,and lately we just been getting closer than we been in the last few years,my accident was a detached retina caused by a pressure washer,that got me way down,and she tried talking to me.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 12:22 PM
my point is i dont know what to do,i tried to move on but like i said she will not let me,she said i will not stop calling and coming around thats my choice,so we were always like friends and i never lost that connection to her and in the past few months i started to catch feelings for her,this is honestly the hardest decision i have ever had to make.ever.i really like the responces because you guys are honest,thanks for that,its really hard for me

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 12:04 PM
i just want to keep it honest,i was a real piece of crap beleive me,if u guys want i can give u examples of the things i said to her,sometimes i wonder how could i have said those things,horrible things,there was years when we were just so happy with each other thinking this was it,until i began with the hatred.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 11:24 AM
i really dont know what to do here,i appreciate all the comments,i need to hear all of them,i know she still loves me,and i still love her,and the cause of the break up was all me,also i forgot to mention she found out i cheated on her,she caught me red handed and she forgave me and we moved on,but i bacame more of a jerk after that because i just did not care and she still did,she refused to stop calling and coming around me these past three years like i had told her,if it was not for her calling and coming to my home and work i would have never called her,i just feel like i learned a lesson and i would like it to be like it once was.

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 09:49 PM
well she really does not need my money,she makes her own,i just dont understand what else she would want cause it is not money,it is really taking a toll on me, also i was a total piece of crap to her most of the time,i think its my fault,i am white and she is black and my family is very strict,but i did not care about that anymore and now its another problem.

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:26 PM
she wanted alot from me like a family and all the things a woman wants and i was not ready we would argue all the time she wanted to meet my parents and i never let her i used to verbally abuse her and never take her anywhere and it was mostly because of me so we broke up but she would allways call me and come around even when i told her not to because i was trying to get over her,i guess she was trying to keep me close to her somehow,and i made her abort my child 6 years ago.

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:17 PM
hello folks,i had dated a girl i really love and cared for alot, we dated for over 10 years and we broke up around 3 years ago and i injured myself 4 months ago and we have talked every day since,she recently told me she was pregnant with another mans baby, she still has feelings for me and i do for her, i dont know what to do my feelings for her have gone way up in the past few months,and she talks like she wants me back,she would always contact me and stay in touch and i know deep down she loves me like i love her,she said what happened was a short relationship with a guy she does not plan on being with,should i just trust my feelings and keep loving her and see were it takes us?any advice would help.thank you