Community > Posts By > Conrad_73

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 07/26/17 02:32 AM

Well, you can be concerned if you want but you have to look at what kind of data is actually on the chip. Unless they specifically say it has the persons specific info, it's random badge id info that means nothing except to that system it's programmed for. It's not even as sophisticated as your RFID Credit Cards or NFC smart phones that can be tapped to pay for stuff. I would be more worried about those devices being hacked than a rice sized access card under my skin.

well,the Recipient has no way of knowing what Data is on the Chip!
A Card he can discard,but to discard the Chip is a bit more problematic,and becomes more problematic still if the Recipient doesn't know he has indeed become a Recipient!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 07/26/17 02:28 AM

Can't wait until some scammer with an RFID cloning chip implanted in their hand shakes hands with a 32M employee, steals all their data or abilities, then just goes into 32M and cleans it out.

I will laugh very hard at that.
rofl

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 07/25/17 08:40 AM

They left out the "vast right wing conspiracy"

The Democratic party is planning to unveil a new agenda which includes the slogan, “A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future,” better deal for women, a better deal for prescription drug buyers.”
laugh

and a better deal for illegal immigrants, sanctuary cities, voter fraud,
terrorist countries, muslim terrorist, corruption....

yea, you go Chuckie. laugh

a yuuuuuge Rightwing Conspiracy!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 07/25/17 01:57 AM
even Chuckie has second thoughts!laugh

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=87974

Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has stated that Democrats, not Russia, are responsible for Hillary's loss.

From Zerohedge:

In a somewhat shockingly frank interview with The Washington Post, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer says that Democrats, not Russia, are to blame for Hillary Clinton’s loss to President Trump.

"When you lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things - [James] Comey, Russia - you blame yourself."

"So what did we do wrong? People didn’t know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that."

The reason for Schumer's sudden bout of honesty appears to be a rebranding effort for The Democrats. As The Hill reports,

The Democratic party is planning to unveil a new agenda which includes the slogan, “A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future,” and Schumer vows that it’s an expression “that everyone will use - a better deal for workers, a better deal for women, a better deal for prescription-drug buyers.”

Schumer said the new agenda “is not about moving the party left or right, and it’s not about appealing to one coalition or another. A strong, sharp-edged, populist, bold economic message appeals to the Obama coalition and the people who voted for Trump - former Democrats who voted for Trump.”

Of course, this is not the narrative that Hillary Clinton has spewed for the last 8 months. As we detailed in June, Hillary Clinton has put forth a formidable list of culprits for why she lost the 2016 presidential election. The Fox News Research team totaled up the excuses and found a whopping 24 items!

However there seems to be one glaring omission... "Hillary Clinton!"

And it's not just Trump supporters, as Liberty Blitzkrieg's Mike Krieger notes, even Hillary Clinton's former aides are sick of her incessant ********... Personally, I’m in the camp that thinks a large percentage of Trump voters didn’t support him out of personal affinity, but rather as a means to ensure that Hillary Clinton would finally shut-up and go away forever. That is not happening.

I issued a code red warning last month highlighting that I thought Hillary Clinton’s ongoing spotlight-hogging, blame deflecting, Russia fear-mongering tour is driven by a remnant burning desire to be President and the delusional dream that it could still happen. As I explained in the post, Manufacturing Resistance – The American Public is Being Manipulated Into Irrelevance:

Read more: (Link: www.zerohedge.com)

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 07/25/17 01:17 AM
Mingle Policy forbids me to tell that CEO where he can plant his Chip!pitchfork

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 07/25/17 01:15 AM
that CEO ought to be pelted with Hot Elephant-Poop!laugh grumble

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 07/25/17 01:13 AM

The only chip your going to put in me is salt & vinegar
laugh
got that right!

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 07/22/17 10:30 AM
there is probably no Money in the Kitty,considering where it happened,California!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 07/22/17 03:40 AM

I honestly forgot i had a profile here but still months went by only a few likes. I guess no real women have the same interest as me.

might be your Choice of Username?

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 07/21/17 11:03 AM

Btw I'm not trying to convince anyone of my delusions. I'm just here to interact and learn other different prospective because in the end we are all in this together

Emotions are no valid Tools of Cognition!

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 07/21/17 02:34 AM

It's just that we are already born dead in this life (since we know we will one day die). Why waste time trying to understand reality with the mind when you can live it with the heart?

so,you propose to live your Life through your Emotions?
Good luck at that!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 07/19/17 10:13 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Wed 07/19/17 10:20 AM
I use Central European Time,but somehow,after Midnight it only shows -1day until sometime around 9AM!
Puzzles the Heck out of me!laugh

http://24timezones.com/

What Time Is It Around The World Right Now?(interactive)

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 07/19/17 10:09 AM
maybe time to run ones own Server to host ones own Images!

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:40 PM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Mon 07/17/17 01:41 PM
a Guy with a Mustache had similar Ideas back in the 1930s!
Was called "Kraft Durch Freude"!

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:56 AM
and the Mayor hightailed out to Hamburg to make an A$$ of himself,instead of staying put and pay Last Respects to his fallen Officer!mad mad mad

Conrad_73's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:38 AM

laugh bigsmile :smile:

Conrad_73's photo
Sun 07/16/17 02:20 PM

Sounds like the Democratic Party is trying to keep Bernie out of the running for the next election.

wonder how much they have to do with the Investigation,since it started under the previous Administration!

Conrad_73's photo
Sun 07/16/17 02:15 PM
Indeed a Fiasco,costly one at that,for any Professionals!
Amounts to Extortion IMO!
Either pay up,or lose all your Images!
Making you an Offer you can't really refuse!noway

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 07/15/17 11:00 AM

New information keeps coming out. No one on the Trump side of things has come completely clean yet, they just keep pretending as Trump Sr does, that this investigation is all a "witch hunt." That makes every NEW revelation look even worse.

And Trump is still openly lying about it all. He knows that his son's own emails, show that Trump Jr thought he was meeting with an official representative of the Russian Government. And went right ahead, and then lied about doing so later.

Igor,do some reading,for crying out loud!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Thu 07/13/17 12:07 PM
and that Louse of a Mayor hightailed it to Germany to the G2,instead of staying put for the Funeral of one of his Police-Officers!sick

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25