Community > Posts By > Conrad_73

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:57 AM

Vice presidential candidate Tim Kanie

January 31, 2017

Kaine: Democrats Have To "Fight In The Streets" Against Trump
On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Democrats must take advantage of "public outcry against the [Trump] administration]." Kaine said Democrats must fight back in Congress, the courts, and in the streets.

"What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this," Kaine said to Democrats. "And we're not afraid of the popular outcry, we're energized by it and that's going to help us do our job and do it better."

sounds like that Guy in 1933!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:53 AM

Mikey4YouSweety,

I totally agree with you stating maybe good housekeeping he needs. I think it would be in a true American interest to just submit your tax forms. if it shows you guilty, fine we can deal with it and move forward. If he's clean, well Bravo.....at least Trump you can sleep better at night. I want people to understand even though I am not for Trump, but I'm not even more for Hilary either. So you say who's the person you support. Again, I was Bernie Sanders kind of guy. I see the only hinder with Bernie, I think he's a little too old, but I love his ideals.

Yep,the Russians came to love Lenin's "Ideals" too,NOT!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:51 AM

Tom4UHere,

my good friend, anti yes means no or none. I'm against our government on how they treat our military. How they forced democracy over in other countries. How they dealt with 9/11. How they poorly handled Hurricane Katrina. How they are being puppets to a secret puppet masters that pull there strings. I'm anti ignorance of all kinds. I like to align myself with great men of wisdom.

Blame your Democrats in Louisiana for mucking up the Help after Katrina!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:49 AM

Mikey4YouSweety,

Hi, Hello welcome back to my cyber mansion, well I respect your view, lets play school for a minute. Is it or is it not say in the constitution that no political or government official shall receive gifts from foreign governments or Monarchs?...... besides his agenda he primarily caught in the cookie jar.

What Gifts?

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:48 AM

Shooter worked for Bernie Sanders, imagine that. No political agenda there??????

HoodahThunkit?

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:47 AM
Melmacians in disguise!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 09:45 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/2017/live-updates/public-safety/updates-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-in-virginia/shooter-named-as-james-t-hodgkinson/?utm_term=.408b57312033

BTW,Federal Background-Check is mandatory,in spite of the ones who claim it is not!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 08:27 AM
hope someone goes to Jail a long time for the shoddy work they did!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 08:26 AM

puts his rubber boots on

Rubber-Boots?
even Hip-waders would let that swampy water in!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 08:24 AM

Conrad_73,

welcome my friend.........I give Trump 6 months and I know yaw folks don't want to hear it but I believe Trump will be impeach, what charge.....Treason!
you GIVE,hmm?

could you expand on those impeachable High Crimes and Misdemeanors,plus the Treason Trump has allegedly committed?laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 07:35 AM
courting Disaster,hmm?laugh noway

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 06/14/17 07:31 AM

With all due respect, fox news is not a news station. Fox is a magazine station. See fox appellate court brief which they argued they could not be held liable or to the same standard as a news station. Fox won. Therefore you already erred when you said you get your news from fox. You get there alternative facts and their opinion not facts.

BTW,what is CNN then?laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 06/13/17 08:58 AM
laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 06/13/17 08:53 AM
anything to prevent Trump from draining the Swamp,hmm,even to the extent of the Swamp suing a duly elected POTUS over Nothing!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 06/10/17 03:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admission_to_the_Union

The Admission to the Union Clause of the United States Constitution, oftentimes called the New States Clause, and found at Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1, authorizes the Congress to admit new states into the United States beyond the thirteen already in existence at the time the Constitution went into effect.

The Constitution went into effect on June 21, 1788, after ratification by 9 of the 13 states, and the federal government began operations under it on March 4, 1789.[1] Since then, 37 additional states have been admitted into the Union. Each new state has been admitted on an equal footing with those already in existence.[2]

Of the 37 states admitted to the Union by Congress, all but six have been established from an existing U.S. organized incorporated territory. A state so created might encompass all or a portion of a territory. When the people of a territory or a region thereof would make their desire for statehood known to the federal government, in most cases Congress passed an enabling act authorizing the people of that territory or region to frame a proposed state constitution as a step towards admission to the Union. Although the use of an enabling act was a common historic practice, a number of territories drafted constitutions for submission to Congress without one, and were admitted to the Union.

An enabling act would detail the mechanism by which the territory would be admitted as a state following ratification of their constitution and election of state officers. Although the use of such an act is a traditional historic practice, a number of territories have drafted constitutions for submission to Congress absent an enabling act and were subsequently admitted. The broad outline for this process was established by the Land Ordinance of 1784 and the 1787 Northwest Ordinance, both of which predate the present U.S. Constitution.

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 06/10/17 12:36 AM
It's a Pipedream of Robert Reich!
He just brought it up again when the Russian Narrative all but collapsed!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 06/10/17 12:34 AM
If you wish in one Hand........................

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:23 AM
these days,with Politicians holding their Office "forever and a day",politics have become a veritable Crook-Magnet!bigsmile

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:20 AM
need to hold elected Persons accountable somehow!

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:19 AM

Tom4UHere,

Hey Tom remember you said slavery is illegal, well now let me you tell you whats happening right now if you convicted and sentenced to prison don't you know the state has the right to use you as a slave to hard work....put you in mind of the chain gangs. they about to start using inmates to do work that law abiding citizens wouldn't do.

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution declared that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Don't like it?
Write your Congressman and initiate a change!