Community > Posts By > Conrad_73

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 06/03/17 07:22 AM
Trashy Kathy!sick sick sick

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:21 AM

Suggest you learn about free speech says the government not private. It is Trump who violates the first amendment. And by the way this is called symbolic speech protected.

only in the Pacific Northwest!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:20 AM

she didn't ask or say anything though

she merely posed for a photo for a photographer that was making a play on Trumps words about blood from the eyes,,,

yeah,Hinkley only shot at Reagan,probably didn't want to injure him!grumble
Suppose someone did the same stunt,but held up Obama's Head,or Hillary's?

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 01:20 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/the_termites_are_scurrying_to_the_shadows.html

June 2, 2017
The termites are scurrying to the shadows
By Dan Joppich

Kathy Griffin didn't act alone when she posted that picture of herself with a bloodied disembodied Trump head, and now her cohorts are scurrying to the shadows like termites.

There were likely hundreds of people involved, starting with the photographer, Tyler Shields, and ending with the Hollywood and New York leftist elites she hangs around with who have no problem with bashing Trump in any fashion. You can probably add to this list the thousands of liberals who actually thought it was funny until it wasn't.

First, somebody had to have made the head. I can't imagine that Kathy was up all night playing with finger paints and papier-mâché. With head in hand, she likely was showing it off to all her Trump-hating friends and entourage, who, as like-minded leftists, were laughing their heads off.
Next, the picture was likely taken at a photography studio. Studios are busy places, and when there's a celebrity shoot, you will find a team of assistants on set before, during, and in post-production. It is unlikely that any of these folks looked at what was going on and spoke up, pointing out that maybe this is going a wee bit too far. After all, Trump is vulgar, despicable, and insensitive, so there's no reason to think they can't be, too.

With pictures in hand, Griffin certainly showed them around. That's what "comedians" like her do. They don't just blurt out a new joke on stage. They test the waters first. In this case, everyone she showed the picture to would have agreed that it's perfect and she should post it. Trump won the election but lost his head. Funny, right?

Here's where she went wrong: 100% of her friends, coworkers, and associates think Trump should be removed from office by any means necessary, including, apparently, by public beheading, and replaced by Hillary Clinton.

The community Griffin belongs to thinks there is nothing wrong with putting a crucifix into a jar of urine and calling it art, so a bloody Trump head is just another leftist statement protected by the First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, and Eleventh Amendment, or whatever.

If the supposed comedienne had even one conservative or Republican in her circle, that lowly person might have said, "What if that were an Obama head? Would it still be funny?" Of course, the answer would be "No! That's racist, disgusting, evil, or just wrong." If it's wrong to hold a severed head of one president, why isn't it wrong to do it with any president? What if it was a Coptic Christian's head held by a sword-wielding Muslim with his face covered by a scarf? Is that okay? We won't wait for an answer to that question.

Unfortunately for Ms. Griffin, she must now stand alone and take the punishment while her hundreds of fellow Trump haters, who are probably still not entirely sure what the problem is, scurry back into their dark places like termites and watch.

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 01:14 PM

so,who will collect the Bounty?

The funeral home.
laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 11:29 AM
so,who will collect the Bounty?

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 05:37 AM
the little Lady was always a bit weak on Facts!

http://comicallyincorrect.com/2017/06/01/2017-space-odyssey/

and she forgets to mention that the Democrat Party lost over a thousand seats all over the Nation!
Guess we blame Putin for that too?

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 05:23 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Fri 06/02/17 06:06 AM

As opposed to Trump who claimed there was no proof whatsoever of Russian hacking. Odd Russia just admitted it.

Or Trump it is Obama fault that I did not vent my people. It is Obama fault even though he told me not to invade.

Trump it is liberal news who lies about me even though they are direct quotes from me.

Trump never has taken any responsibility just like all the republican who claim it is Obama fault. It is the liberal media fault. It is the illegal aliens fault. It is never our fault.

laugh
Still playing that Russia-Tune?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07CqIl7Hr9E

Ei, uchnem!(Yo, heave ho!)

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 12:40 AM
wonder if Nancy would vote 'Yeah' for this Bill?laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 12:37 AM
Poor Hillary,still standing in the middle of That River!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 06/02/17 12:34 AM

Suggest you learn about free speech says the government not private. It is Trump who violates the first amendment. And by the way this is called symbolic speech protected.

Incitement ain't free Speech!

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 05/30/17 07:52 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Tue 05/30/17 07:53 AM
well,keep it in the family!laugh

Might have gotten a few pointers from Jesse jr.:smile:

Conrad_73's photo
Sun 05/28/17 09:54 AM

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 05/27/17 12:19 PM

I dunno.
Here in the states, if you are a minority, police can execute you right in the street without a trial and even if you are innocent.
Thats pretty quick.
me thinks you are definitely exaggerating a teenzy-weenty Bit!noway

Conrad_73's photo
Thu 05/25/17 09:52 AM
Hillary,The "Daughter" of Saul Alinsky!

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/files/hillaryclintonthesis-ocr.pdf

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/49-abominable-facts-about-hillary-the-media-wont-tell-you

did you know these other important points about Hillary’s life-long run to the White House?
Saul Alinsky

During her college years at Wellesley, Hillary Clinton formed her political ideology as a close friend and confidant of Saul Alinsky, the Marxist firebrand who resurrected the “Communist Manifesto” and urged young liberals to agitate and create unrest to establish communist ends.
Hillary Clinton’s senior thesis at Wellesley College was locked at her husband’s request during his time as president. The 92-page thesis was about Alinsky, with whom Clinton shared a mentor/apprentice relationship.
According to NBCNews, David Brock called Hillary “Alinsky’s daughter” in his 1996 biography, “The Seduction of Hillary Rodham.”
Hillary Clinton wrote in her thesis, “Much of what Alinsky professes does not sound ‘radical.’” This, coming from the man who dedicated his book, “Rules for Radicals” to Lucifer, “the first radical.”
To read a more in depth article about Hillary and Saul Alinsky, read, “Alinsky’s Daughter: Here’s the truth about Hillary the media won’t tell you.”

and Hillary is still the face of today's Democrat Party!

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 05/24/17 02:32 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Wed 05/24/17 02:33 AM

Another phase of Reconquista?

With all due respect Sir, in what way?

I hate to SEE people dying.

Islam at one time controlled a good bit of Europe,then lost it!
Now the militant Factions of Islam are dreaming to re-conquer all of it,by any means necessary,and our stupid European Leaders are helping them!

The Christians did have a rampage in the 8th century and beyond. people were savage then but there is no excuse for it in the modern day world.
These animals just like killing anyone, we are infadels to them.
The world, not just Europe has had a hand in some problems and the refugee crisis hasn't helped to an extent.
You can argue the reasons till the end of time but never can it be justified it's not even about religion anymore. The world would be better without them.
The Crusades were basically a pushback against the Islamic Invasion of Europe and the Holy Land,and didn't start until the 11th Century!(1095-1291)
Killed quite a bit of European Christians an Jews as well!
Pretty rough period in history!

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 05/23/17 12:15 PM

Another phase of Reconquista?

With all due respect Sir, in what way?

I hate to SEE people dying.

Islam at one time controlled a good bit of Europe,then lost it!
Now the militant Factions of Islam are dreaming to re-conquer all of it,by any means necessary,and our stupid European Leaders are helping them!

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 05/23/17 10:11 AM
another phase of Reconquista!

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 05/23/17 08:04 AM
Truth is either true and universal or it isn't true!
Can't have your Cake and eat it too,and bake it tomorrow besides!

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:31 AM

Trump does a killer dance of the swords I might add. rofl

could you keep up with that?bigsmile
I know I couldn't!:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyBnByXq93k
Aram Khachaturian - Sabre Dance