Community > Posts By > PinkSunflower88

PinkSunflower88's photo
Sun 09/12/10 01:27 AM
Haha yup...still up....love to see I wasn't alone!

PinkSunflower88's photo
Sat 09/11/10 10:33 PM
I know I am! I hate working Saturday nights because by time I get off I am to exhausted to go out...

PinkSunflower88's photo
Thu 09/09/10 12:39 PM

First off, I would just like to state..yea I am a thicker woman but proud of it! Secondly just because I am curvy doesn't mean I am not healthy and doesn't me I have health issues, or issues with eating to much. I think thats my biggest problem with guys out there. And it's not all of them, just a lot. Most guys see you and think wow she's fat, or she needs to stop stuffing her face, or if she were skinnier I would date her...Well to you men who think that, I hope you have fun with the girl you settled for because of good looks. Anyways, I just wanted to post this and see what other people have to say!:smile:

Sounds like you are a woman scorned.

"settling for good looks" means that he found someone who looks better than you and you believe it too.noway

Bitterness and resentment are not attractive.

Confidence and self love is.

If a man chooses a thinner woman than you, good riddance, right?

You don't want a man who wants a skinny woman anyway because he wouldn't be happy and you wouldn't be happy.

May I ask how I am being bitter or resenting other woman?

Even in the first line, I said I was happy the way I am. I was just curious. If a man doesn't want me thats fine I don't care, but it's the way that people come at you. A simple "I'm sorry I'm not attracted to larger woman" would suffice. Its not necessary to call her fat or rude names.

Thats all I was trying to state

I'm thinking it was this part

"Well to you men who think that, I hope you have fun with the girl you settled for because of good looks."

That doesn't sound like you're just saying you would like to be told in a nice way.. It's saying if a guy doesn't want a bbw then he's settling for looks when in fact it could be that said guy fell for the girl for a lot of reasons... It's so often forgotten that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not everyone finds the same types attractive.. I know a lot of men that like bbw's and they're not all large men...

Okay fair enough, Well in that case I didn't mean for it to come out that way so I could have re-worded that better.

Um...how about this.

If a man prefers skinny woman then that is fine, just like others prefer larger, and others don't care. My biggest issue is the way that they come at you or say it...

does that sound a little better?

PinkSunflower88's photo
Wed 09/08/10 09:03 PM

Sit on my face....and tell me you love me.

oops Damn it. Wrong thread again!

Give me the Kool-Aid, Goof, I think you've had enough.

I want what he's Having! drinker

PinkSunflower88's photo
Wed 09/08/10 06:49 PM
I love the smell in the air. The fresh crisp air in the mornings. Going to the park and there are acres of red, yellow, and orange! I could go one for hours about it!

PinkSunflower88's photo
Wed 09/08/10 06:41 PM
Haha and I was the was scorned! I just read it!

PinkSunflower88's photo
Wed 09/08/10 06:38 PM

First off, I would just like to state..yea I am a thicker woman but proud of it! Secondly just because I am curvy doesn't mean I am not healthy and doesn't me I have health issues, or issues with eating to much. I think thats my biggest problem with guys out there. And it's not all of them, just a lot. Most guys see you and think wow she's fat, or she needs to stop stuffing her face, or if she were skinnier I would date her...Well to you men who think that, I hope you have fun with the girl you settled for because of good looks. Anyways, I just wanted to post this and see what other people have to say!:smile:

Sounds like you are a woman scorned.

"settling for good looks" means that he found someone who looks better than you and you believe it too.noway

Bitterness and resentment are not attractive.

Confidence and self love is.

If a man chooses a thinner woman than you, good riddance, right?

You don't want a man who wants a skinny woman anyway because he wouldn't be happy and you wouldn't be happy.

May I ask how I am being bitter or resenting other woman?

Even in the first line, I said I was happy the way I am. I was just curious. If a man doesn't want me thats fine I don't care, but it's the way that people come at you. A simple "I'm sorry I'm not attracted to larger woman" would suffice. Its not necessary to call her fat or rude names.

Thats all I was trying to state

PinkSunflower88's photo
Wed 09/08/10 06:23 PM

I know, i just feel really bad, I am reading through some of these forum discussions and it's like anytime a girl wants to talk about her problems she gets called scorned or jaded!!!!!!!!! Yay maybe that's why she came here to find someone better who knows. I just feel bad some of them young girls and are growing into their own.

Haha didn't you get called jaded while replying to one of my posts?

PinkSunflower88's photo
Wed 09/08/10 06:23 PM

It's funny, the majority, NOT ALL< but the majority do treat women with extreme high standards and the second a woman has to vent about it, she is --scorned!!!! Hell yay she is and she has a right to speak her mind. I don't think it is nice to be rude and call her scorned, but maybe offer her some advice or something. True not ALL men are dix, just like NOT all women are size 6. Plenty of SCornED Men out there too. These fat bald pigs who expect us to be perfect in appearance yet complain when our self esteem gets a lil low. Blame yourselves not us. I am over reading these posts against these young girls or women who have to deal with this bologna. They are learning to deal with reality, don't be so harsh on them. Thanks, Your friend OCean.

I agree!

The good thing is I don't waste my time, well try not to, on jerks like those. As for the low self esteem I feel everyone is gonna go through it every now and then and guys need to deal with it. If he's not gonna listen to my teeny b*tchfest then he can leave. It's ridiculous to have to listen to them and try and cheer them up, but the minute they have to return the favor its a big deal.

And I do completely understand that everyone has their "type" in a person, but just because a man doesn't like larger woman doesn't mean he has to be mean about it! If I am not attracted to someone I simply let them know, hey I am sorry your not my type. I don't even go into details because its not my place to judge. But those men out there who expect a size 0 big boobs and butt are gonna be lonely jerks forever. The one day they are gonna look in the mirror and realize that they are lonely because of the way he treated some woman...

PinkSunflower88's photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:36 PM

go with the flow, tell him you have reservations and he will appreciate your honesty, take it slow and give him a chance just
in case, you might be thankful you did...

if you take it slow, you won't devestate him or yourself if you
learn you do not love him...remember__you can't find out if you
love someone in the bedroom... take it slow, if he is worthy of
you and visa versa, you will stay together, if not you move on..

he know that is how it goes...

Thank You...

PinkSunflower88's photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:11 PM
Yea,I feel like it would be fun. I would always have a reason to go see the cartoons or kids movies in the theater! I like kids once they are past the diaper stage to be honest so I don't think it would be an issue. Thanks for the feedback!

PinkSunflower88's photo
Tue 09/07/10 05:44 PM
Hi,
There has recently been a lot of guys with kids that I have been attracted to and they have tried to get me to go out with them. But whats it like dating a guy with a stay at home kid and another that he's trying to get custody of? Please help...

PinkSunflower88's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:19 PM

Try being a dork. It's maddening!

I actually like the "dorky" guys. Its never a dull moment

That's cause we can play Connect Four like no other.

I used to love that game! I always won...are you gonna give me a run for my money lol

PinkSunflower88's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:12 PM

i personally love bbw's :p

and of course you are just soooooo close to me :-p

Haha I know right...

PinkSunflower88's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:09 PM

Try being a dork. It's maddening!

I actually like the "dorky" guys. Its never a dull moment

PinkSunflower88's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:02 PM

Welcome, first off.

I posted an extremely similar topic for my very first post and it was shot down almost immediately. I am so over the bbw thing. If someone doesn't like you because of the way you look, why do you want them anyway? Ignore the people who treat you wrong and cherish those that treat you right.

Hope you find what you are looking for.drinker

Thanks, I am a very patient woman and I know I will eventually find the right man for me, I just wanted to rant and rave and this was the first thing that came to my mind.

Oh thanks for the welcome!

PinkSunflower88's photo
Mon 09/06/10 10:57 PM
As anyone should have an issue with a bad attitude. I certainly wouldn't want to be with a grumpy or rude person all the time.

PinkSunflower88's photo
Mon 09/06/10 10:42 PM