Community > Posts By > Zilla81

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:25 PM
I love Kevin Garnett right now and I dont care who knows it.

Go Celtics!

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:55 PM

Who got arrested and for what

I like reading the crime & incidents page too. LOL, the once printed a complaint about a "penis-shaped" snow sculpture

I saw that - the lady complained it was too small and disappeared at sunrise.

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:49 PM

The strip club section. Discounts and featured dancers. I'm still trying to get on stage for amateur night... indifferent

The discounts are always a scam. When they do the 2 for 1 dances, they play shorter songs and mark the drinks and the cover up more. - so I'm told. laugh

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:43 PM
A whole group of us (guys and girls) are going to a Country Line Dancing place Saturday, where there is also Karoake and a Mechanical Bull.

Last time we went there, I ended up on youtube after 4 shots of Goldschlaeger so the goal is to not have that happen again.

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:35 PM
Ted Kaczynski. - then I'd watch my neighbors as I was putting stuff in my mailbox to go out every day.

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:21 PM

Maybe a hug; I'm not sure I would want to kiss anyone on here.

laugh

mmhmm quit pretending t play hard to get :tongue:

Not playing hard to get, I just hate when ppl IM me without sending an e-mail first. I'll never kiss those people. laugh

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:16 PM
Maybe a hug; I'm not sure I would want to kiss anyone on here.

laugh

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:13 PM

Question: If someone wanted to buy you ladies a drink in a bar, would you want them to send you a letter first?

laugh laugh laugh drinker

No, but I would not be comfortable if he was hiding behind something and I couldn't see who was asking!

You can look at their profile. Just do a search on their user name before you decide to accept or not.

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:11 PM

edit

You didnt miss much. Just alot of note passing, soda drinking, and really good singing and dancing taking place.

laugh laugh

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:07 PM

Question: If someone wanted to buy you ladies a drink in a bar, would you want them to send you a letter first?

like the thirties via a waiter wink wink laugh laugh

Lol, give this note to table #5 and ask her permission for me to speak with her.

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:05 PM

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:00 PM

I don't think it is rude. I find it flattering that they want to make contact.

You should be flattered as well, could be that nobody would ever want to talk with you, and that wouldn't be so good, would it?

This is exactly my point...If the women didnt get the IM's or e-mails, the forum topic would be "This site sucks, no one's ever on or "whats wrong with my profile"

laugh

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:58 AM
Just FYI - This is a social networking site. There is a chance someone may want to talk to you, lol.

laugh laugh

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:55 AM
No. I think it's similar when someone walks up to you in a bar and introduces themselves; If your not interested, just hit "no." - Or you can turn off the IM feature.

One thing Ive learned about women in general from my "girl buddies" is they equally b*itch when guys randomly want to talk to them as they do when they go out and no one hits on them.

Its not that big of a deal.

Zilla81's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:48 AM
http://www.video-game-forums.com/

laugh laugh

Zilla81's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:15 PM

unless the poem is going to put its tongue in my mouth, this might be the easiest question I've ever been asked.

now that sounds like a typical guy answer laugh no offense

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh That it does! No offense here either!

It's called brutal honesty and brutal honesty is hot. No offense taken, I couldnt care less. laugh

Zilla81's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:10 PM
unless the poem is going to put its tongue in my mouth, this might be the easiest question I've ever been asked.

Zilla81's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:43 AM
sane

Zilla81's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:27 AM
Just Fyi, If you post some type of poetry crap the views go up exponentially.

Zilla81's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:17 AM
My ex refused to suck (ba dump bah)

laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17