Community > Posts By > loverofheart

loverofheart's photo
Thu 11/05/15 08:51 AM
Thank you so much for that real wisdom.:angel:

loverofheart's photo
Thu 11/05/15 08:37 AM
Edited by loverofheart on Thu 11/05/15 08:39 AM
Most Christian women are well educated, stable, and already know God. Ruth on the other hand had only her fate in an unknown God.

loverofheart's photo
Sun 10/18/15 04:25 PM
Edited by loverofheart on Sun 10/18/15 04:32 PM
Why are the women in the Hill Country so beautiful and yet so shy?

loverofheart's photo
Mon 10/12/15 12:15 AM
Ask Him to truly save you. That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, anf believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you shall be saved.

That is if you really want a sign?

loverofheart's photo
Mon 09/14/15 09:55 AM

How is it that I as a younger man went thought all the ups and downs, raise our children, Protected and provide a home, sent our children to college, love you in every manner I could; and now you tell me I don't understand you but a younger man does.

empty nest is a lonely nest. easy to be seduced by a Jezebel

Thanks I will remember that.

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:50 PM
I have tried to reach you and wonder why I got no response I found out I am 63 and you stop at men age62 but I am still here if you would like to chat and get better acquainted?

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:46 PM

I can't believe how hard it is to find (or be found by) someone that I'm interested in! What's the deal? I feel like the men that have contacted me don't read my profile. It would be nice to have a date with a man that has real interest in who I am - not just the pictures.

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:31 PM
To T-mommy; I am sorry, I did make the scenario seem like it was me but I was meaning to speak in general. Thank you also for your response.

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/12/15 02:24 PM
Thank you I do agree that people will do what they want.

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/12/15 01:31 PM
How is it that I as a younger man went thought all the ups and downs, raise our children, Protected and provide a home, sent our children to college, love you in every manner I could; and now you tell me I don't understand you but a younger man does.

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/05/15 01:47 PM
Thank you so much, I read your testimonies and I can see why everyone thinks so highly of you. Thanks again.
May your day be as beautiful as your smile.

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/05/15 01:29 PM
LOL Thank you Sir

loverofheart's photo
Sat 09/05/15 01:22 PM
Hi I am a newbie;
I need help, I am trying to reach people online but the instance massage dose not work, I click it and nothing happen. What do I need to do for it to work. I am a free member.
Thank you

loverofheart's photo
Sat 01/14/12 10:30 AM
To whom it may concern:
I am receiveing a massage saying "ONE PERSON HAS VIEWED YOU" but when i check, there is nothing there and it keeps happening. How do I stop it.

loverofheart's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:06 AM
Your body will go back to the earth, but your soul is immortal it will go back to God.

loverofheart's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:58 AM
Great answer, thank you

loverofheart's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:53 AM
I think the fear comes from where the soul will spend eternity.

loverofheart's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:52 AM

If soul is immortal why do we fear of death?scared

loverofheart's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:38 AM
I hope this will help? 1.Revelation 18 is an angel priclaiming the fall of Babylon, ver.1,2. 2.Assigning the reasons of her fall, ver 3. 3. Giving warning to all who belonged to God to come out of her(ver 4,5.),and to asssist in her destruction, ver,6-8. 4. The great lamentation made for her by those who had been large sharers in her sinful pleasures and profits, ver.9-19. 5. The great joy that there would be among others at the dight of her irrecoverable ruin,ver 20&c.

loverofheart's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:25 AM

lets Make a Scene For a Historical Atlantis..

I mean Why not?

We all have our Beliefs and talk about Legends.

Is thier any Mark on The Earth from an Antient Ledgend than Atlantis?

It's Everywhere. We have History writing of it.

Thier are Cities named after it.

The Atlantic Ocean what was it named after or for?

Then the Atlas itself could be from Historical Atlantis.. Maybe?

Just a thought. It is really the Biggest legend.

Wheres The Atlantian Tribe?

Are they still here?

I see a legend Greatly overlooked in modern Society.

Write your Scene what you can see from History to a modern day culture or belief.

Everything I have seen has Atlantis in the Sea.

The same Sea or Osean where legend has it she is/was.

She has Sits as a Queen.. Will Atlantis Rise again?

Or have we not seen noth'in Yet?

Blessings....Miles

After these things, I saw another angel coming down out of the sky, having great authority. The eretz was illuminated with his glory.

Rev 18:2 He cried with a mighty voice, saying, "Fallen, fallen is Bavel the great, and she has become a habitation of demons, a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird!

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her sexual immorality, the kings of the eretz committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the eretz grew rich from the abundance of her luxury."

Rev 18:4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, that you have no participation in her sins, and that you don't receive of her plagues,

Rev 18:5 for her sins have reached to the sky, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Rev 18:6 Return to her just as she returned, and repay her double as she did, and according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix to her double.

Rev 18:7 However much she glorified herself, and grew wanton, so much give her of torment and mourning. For she says in her heart, 'I sit a queen, and am no widow, and will in no way see mourning.'

Rev 18:8 Therefore in one day her plagues will come: death, mourning, and famine; and she will be utterly burned with fire; for the Lord God who has judged her is strong.

Rev 18:9 The kings of the eretz, who committed sexual immorality and lived wantonly with her, will weep and wail over her, when they look at the smoke of her burning,

Rev 18:10 standing far away for the fear of her torment, saying, 'Woe, woe, the great city, Bavel, the strong city! For your judgment has come in one hour.'

Rev 18:11 The merchants of the eretz weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise any more;

Rev 18:12 merchandise of gold, silver, precious stones, pearls, fine linen, purple, silk, scarlet, all expensive wood, every vessel of ivory, every vessel made of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble;

Rev 18:13 and cinnamon, incense, perfume, frankincense, wine, olive oil, fine flour, wheat, sheep, horses, chariots, bodies, and people's souls.

Rev 18:14 The fruits which your soul lusted after have been lost to you, and all things that were dainty and sumptuous have perished from you, and you will find them no more at all.

Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, who were made rich by her, will stand far away for the fear of her torment, weeping and mourning;

Rev 18:16 saying, 'Woe, woe, the great city, she who was dressed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls!

Rev 18:17 For in an hour such great riches are made desolate.' Every shipmaster, and everyone who sails anywhere, and mariners, and as many as gain their living by sea, stood far away,

Rev 18:18 and cried out as they looked at the smoke of her burning, saying, 'What is like the great city?'

Rev 18:19 They cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying, 'Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had their ships in the sea were made rich by reason of her great wealth!' For in one hour is she made desolate.

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, O heaven, you holy ones, apostles, and prophets; for God has judged your judgment on her."

Rev 18:21 A mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and cast it into the sea, saying, "Thus with violence will Bavel, the great city, be thrown down, and will be found no more at all.

Rev 18:22 The voice of harpists, minstrels, flute players, and trumpeters will be heard no more at all in you. No craftsman, of whatever craft, will be found any more at all in you. The sound of a mill will be heard no more at all in you.

Rev 18:23 The light of a lamp will shine no more at all in you. The voice of the bridegroom and of the bride will be heard no more at all in you; for your merchants were the princes of the eretz; for with your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones, and of all who have been slain on the eretz."

Previous 1