Community > Posts By > oldsage

oldsage's photo
Sat 03/08/14 05:54 AM
Sun shine here, got a dusting of snow last nite, forecast says 60's tomorrow. Ready for spring & some warmer weather.

oldsage's photo
Sat 03/08/14 05:49 AM
Texas is one of the best states for many laws, that are based on personal freedom & the United States constitution. I agree with many of their views & may end up moving there; myself. We are having a lot of problems with the actions of our current president & his approach to running this country. TEXAS is one of the rocks on which is being used as our foundation. GOD BLESS TEXAS.

oldsage's photo
Fri 03/07/14 12:36 PM

Is Wally world a real store or is it a nickname for Walmart?

It is so cold here ,still in the minus temps. My car failed the emission test and the mechanic said it was probably because of these extremely cold temps. He said if I had taken it in July I likely would have passed it. Anyhow after 140.00 I got a conditional pass. Hate those stupid things, wonder if they actually do any good.

its a nickname..
Sorry about the car Betts..and the cold weather you are having..I keep telling you ...you need to move to Texas !

Do you have those emission tests in The USA?
They changed them here and made it really hard to pass now.

California has very strict emission standards & enforces them.

oldsage's photo
Fri 02/28/14 05:34 AM
This lady is from Nebraska & a great person. Kristi show her around & you 2 stay out of trouble.

oldsage's photo
Fri 02/28/14 05:30 AM
Morning all. Looking like a great day here, low 40's around noon, 20's & snow by 8 PM.

I am finally tired of winter & looking for warm weather.

Viv, hoping for the best with your business, you deserve it.

Betts, keep all that cold up there, OK.

All the rest of you, ENJOY LIFE.

oldsage's photo
Wed 02/26/14 04:25 AM

Biology 101:

Testosterone + estrogen = sparks flying ("chemistry")

Men go for younger women because that's where the eggs are ... I mean, the estrogen ... OK, the estrogen red carpet (up 52 hours at a specific level till the LH surge opens the door) waiting for the egg to make her grand entr�e. Men are hard-wired, and the "trophy-wife" clich� is a distraction from the basic science of heterosexual attraction. Survival of the species means sex trumps everything else. Looks provide an extra layer of choice for men looking in the live-eggs pool (age 45 and under).

The Egg Rules!

(That's where hormone replacement comes in handy.)

Great scientific explanation. Just can't agree that it is all science. Desire, attraction, etc.; is way more mental then science. Same thing works for men & women. We all decide what we want to do & how we CHOSE to act. Chose to act young, stay active & enjoy life. Spend time with whoever you chose.

ALL OF LIFE IS A CHOICE. :banana: pitchfork drool :thumbsup:

Opinion of Old Sage, (YOUNG FOREVER)

oldsage's photo
Mon 02/24/14 06:55 AM

People want what they want. If everyone wanted the same thing, then we would be in serious trouble. I will say I am contacted by more younger men and much older men than men my age.

Karen, GREAT to see you. This LADY is a transplanted Nebraskan, now living in Texas. I ask all my Texas connections to get to know her & make her welcome. She has moved closer to her daughter & granddaughter. Make her welcome & share some advice, about where to go & things to do.

oldsage's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:43 AM
Learned at a young age, sleep is a luxury & I work best with less sleep than most. To much sleep, makes me lazy.

oldsage's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:35 AM
Morning all. Time to get up, coffee is fresh & hot.

oldsage's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:32 AM
Thursday, awoke to heavy snow fall 7 to 10, by noon sunshine & at 3, it was 48 degrees. Did get to plow 1 driveway. Hardly worth the effort of mounting the plow. Mother Nature is a typical woman, FICKLED. LOL Hope all of you are well & enjoying life.

oldsage's photo
Sun 02/16/14 05:41 AM
wish we would get some good snow fall. Been a light year here.

oldsage's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:12 AM
Edited by oldsage on Sat 02/15/14 07:15 AM
"WE ALL GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS"

"NO MAN IS AN ISLAND; NO MAN STANDS ALONE"

"THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FOX HOLES"

Quotes that I always remember.

oldsage's photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:03 AM
Like sand in an hour glass, time keeps going on.

Had to dig for this topic.

Just wanted to say MORNING & try to find some of the regular crowd.

waving :thumbsup: tongue2

Great day to be alive.rofl slaphead :banana: pitchfork

oldsage's photo
Fri 02/14/14 06:20 AM
Morning all. We got to 51 & sunshine yesterday, awoke to 20's, light snow & ice. Mid west, gotta love it.

oldsage's photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:10 AM
Older, younger, men, women; ALL the choices in life.

That is what makes the world go around.

THANK GOD for being ABLE TO CHOOSE.

:banana: drool :thumbsup: winking

oldsage's photo
Tue 02/11/14 10:10 AM

Post copies!!!!

carold had them last

She forgets to pass pics on.

Guess we need to ask for a repost.

frustrated rofl slaphead :thumbsup:

oldsage's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:20 AM
Unless they were wearing a sign, most people would never know.

By the time they learned the truth, shouldn't make a difference, due the opinions based on the person, would already be formed. I have met a couple & treated them, based on their personality.

biggrin what slaphead waving

oldsage's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:20 AM

20 with the wind chill factor at 4 with snow coming down....for the last two hours...:thumbsup:

Trade you, awoke to 6 & 20+ below wind chill.

tears tongue2 slaphead

oldsage's photo
Thu 01/30/14 04:29 AM

Oh goody, Sunshine in the window and a cup of coffee. Pass the cream and sugar please bigsmile

Weaned since my early teens, HOT, STRONG & BLACK; lots of it.:thumbsup: pitchfork

oldsage's photo
Wed 01/29/14 04:10 AM
Morning folks, warming here, FINALLY talking some MEASUREABLE SNOW Thursday & Fri. Maybe I get to go play with my plow. Hope all my southern friends are safe & wishing you a warm up.

OHHH, by the way, COFFEE is ready.

:banana: :laughing: :thumbsup: waving pitchfork

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25