Community > Posts By > Troublebug

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 09:39 PM
I'll wear your favorite outfit. If you behave.

:wink:

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 09:37 PM
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 09:36 PM
Ask a cop- We know the best cop jokes

Things not to say to police officers:

1. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

2. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

3. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

4. Are You Andy or Barney?

5. I thought you had to be in good physical condition to be a police officer.

6. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

7. I pay your salary!

8. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

9. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

10. I was trying to keep up with traffic. I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

11. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with, "Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 09:33 PM
AWW Ash

Whats wrong buddy?

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 09:30 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Sat 03/10/12 09:31 PM
UJ BEHAVE YOURSELF- OR

I'll have to get my work equipment out.

But seriously --Lets discuss the terms. ASH you said anything. I promise it will be good for you too.

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 08:46 PM
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 08:42 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Sat 03/10/12 08:43 PM
UMMM
boys??

OR

EVEN BETTER Both combined

Now shall we discuss terms? pitchfork laugh You did say anything right Ash?:banana:

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 08:28 PM
Its of great importance. I don't want to feel like I have to expl;ain everythting to a man I'm involved with. I have a child I have to teach about the world, not really into doing that with a grown man.

But lets face, physical attraction is important, mental stimulation is great. But if you really want to have a connection then they have to stimulate your mind as well as your body for it to truly work.

no photo
Wed 02/22/12 01:53 AM
I think most women LOVE when a man cooks.
Me personally I think its greatwhen a man cooks. Cooking can be such a great experience- although some people find it very daunting

no photo
Wed 02/22/12 01:52 AM

That magical food called BACON

no photo
Wed 02/22/12 01:27 AM
Like I would LOVE to do my imitation of Garfield right now. But still have 2 hours before I can.

no photo
Wed 02/22/12 12:09 AM
LOVE RHPS!!
A few years ago me and my now ex husband did Dr. Frankenfurter amnd Magenta for Halloween and won the costume contest. I could sing every song in my sleep.

Since you guys keep mentioning Richard O'Brien--If you watch the movie " Ever After" with Drew Barymore- he plays Monsier Le Pew.
I almost died when I realized that.

Its just a jump to the left................................

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:38 AM

Can anyone tell me why a woman with a child is scary to some men?grumble

It's not fear men aren't scared of women with children. It's like this, in a relatively normal relationship a man and a woman meet,get together,committ to each other,get married,get a house,have kids, and all that good stuff. When a woman allready has children then she takes away priority from developing a relationship and puts her kids first(the way it should be). This means that any man will never be able to develop a solid relationship with a woman who has a kid so why should he bother? The sex is usually good though and BTW I would not ever date a woman with children,but I will have sex with one.

REALLY? Do you ACTUALLY believe this?
"This means that any man will never be able to develop a solid relationship with a woman who has a kid so why should he bother?"

I think you need you broaden your horizons my friend. Just because I have a child DOES NOT Mean that I can't have a solid relationship with someone who is not his dad.
It just means that I will start a relationship , before he gets to be involved win my childs life. So my child doesn't get his feelings hurt if it doesn't work out.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:34 AM

Can anyone tell me why a woman with a child is scary to some men?grumble

As a mom of an almost 7 yr old son. Its because its another aspect to take into consideration in a relationship. And becuase alot of women are looking for someone to "take care of them and their child", OR someone to play daddy.

When I met someone I make sure they know up front, my son and I are a packaged deal. However we will spend time without my son involved first, just to make sure it will actually last some time.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:26 AM
Edited by Troublebug on Fri 02/17/12 01:28 AM
Since 9/11/2010. Not very long in comparison to some. But longer than alot. laugh

Not here as much as I used to be. But CANNOT give up on my minglers.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:25 AM
Hearing a dear friend call me his "girl"

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:24 AM
You can google free text messages, or anonymous text messages.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:23 AM
CHOCOLATE.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:21 AM
* slides hands over body* doing a self pat down

hmmm I feel fine. :banana:

laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:18 AM
I wish you weren't so far away, I wish you "fit the criteria" a bit better. I just can't get involved with another man I'm more than likely gonna end up supporting financially.
Makes me sad.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25