Community > Posts By > Troublebug

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 10:18 PM
I really want to take some vacation time.

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 09:59 PM
frustrated frustrated UUGGGHHHH Cupid whay have you forsaken me?

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 09:49 PM
I Love chocolate covered potato chips

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 09:16 PM
Muzic, you saw what happened-- 50 pages 999 posts you go to the second round. YEAH!!

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:40 PM
Wondering IS this the problem, Why cupid never seems to be around?

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:13 PM

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 08:05 PM
Eyes and smile (If its genuine or fake)

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 02:28 AM

In Virtual Dating there is no touching the other person.

:smile:

LOL... other than a bunch of touching yourself am I right?

Sorry... couldnt resist.

noway slaphead rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 10/15/11 12:02 AM
Lady in the streets, Freak in the sheets. Food, Beer, and a woman to wait on them

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:47 PM
Thank you MUUAAHHH!!! Sexy assed redhead firecracker woman

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:45 PM

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:43 PM
So does that mean I shouldn't be hitting on you in front of him anymore? what what what

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:42 PM

You mean to tell me guys will look at a girls rack? Get out of town! :tongue:

OH GOOF stop that!! We all know your NOT innocent.

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:40 PM

Yeah baby,bigsmile
A nice banana would be REALLY GOOD,
right about now!pitchfork laugh laugh

I don't like the soft ones.
With brown spots.
Yeah,

I definitely prefere the hard, fresh ones!

MMMMM Ilike hte hard , fresh ones too?

what spock surprised UMM Wait what EXACTLY were we talking about?
slaphead whoa

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:38 PM

When I first came on line I was really hesitant to post pictures because one I was afraid of attracting a kook or getting responses from people I had worked with in a professional setting as a social worker. There professional distance is a big deal; even a safty issue. Knowing convicted felons and profoundly mentally ill have computer access and skills that put mine to shame I was nervous.

But I quickly found out that nice people felt if they stuck their neck out to be honest and upfront they pretty much expect the same thing so I added conservative pictures.

Yes I have gotten some responses I would just as soon forget but most are nice and I have come to see the majority who don't post pictures are usually hiding something; usually a partner or a mean mouth where their picture being posted would get their profile flagged.

Doesn't mean I run right out and have my picture taken every six weeks for the collectors and neurotics that have to have a photo resume to decide wheather my current looks are acceptable to them. lol But then I don't profess to be anything but what I am.

I can SOOOO relate to this. Especially the convicted felons part. But I figure if they knew me from work. Then they would already know they have less than a snowballs chance in hell.

I also just wonder what is the big deal, If you want to attract someone then let them see what you look like. I mean if you have ever had a myspace, or facebook account- your pic is already out on the world wide web.

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:34 PM
Single frown ohwell
And the only ones that seem to want me are the ones across the country or the scammers. frustrated sad

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:33 PM

Good Luck in your search!

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:09 PM
Topic BUMP!!!

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 09:32 PM
Why can't you just message me, instead of looking at my profile every once in a while? I swear I'm gonna start stalking back--If your interested just send me a message saying hi

no photo
Fri 10/14/11 09:31 PM

laugh laugh laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next