Community > Posts By > Troublebug

no photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:27 PM
AWWWW muzic, that offer for a back rub is still in effect. Maybe it'd help you sleep. Its Sunday you should be rested after today.

I'm feeling anxious. (Few prospects, act all interested, then seem to cool off--weird)

no photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:25 PM
That I can;t wait for tomorrow night and watch my lil man go trick or treating. happy

no photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:27 PM

The best profiles (that chicks write) start out by saying.....

1. No Drama (Which is code for she herself loves the hell out of it)
2. No FWB's (Means that she wants sex but only if she sees the bulge in your pants is AWESOME!)
3. I Know What I Want (Means she has no clue what she wants)
4. No short men (Means Mini Me is so 1999)
5. I pay my own bills (Means she does, but if you would like to pay them, then that means more money for purses, so SCORE!)

I think you get the gist of what I'm saying. Or maybe you don't. But whatever the hell it is I am saying, if a chick does say she is looking for Mr. Right, then chances are if you have that AWESOME bulge I mentioned earlier....well...you'll suffice.

GOOF I SOOOOO love your responses.

no photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:20 PM

I change my answer A sexy voice.

I agree if I hear a great voice, I gotta look and see what they look like.
But I'm all about nice eyes

no photo
Sat 10/29/11 03:13 PM
AWWWW Sorry Bulldog! I know it sucks when it happens. And I am SOOOO with you on the notification before you pay. There has to be some way of letting the cashier know the tape is out, and then someway of letting the custoomer know that they are gonna have to go inside after they already tried to save time.

no photo
Sat 10/29/11 03:09 PM
Ok. So I haven;t been on mcuh and have missed this. I'm sure he's there by now. And you two have started having the time of your lives.
So happy for you guys. I hope the sun shines and the weather is wonderful for your fabulous week together..

no photo
Thu 10/27/11 12:54 PM
Today is the actual day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have an absolutley fabulous day sweetie!

no photo
Thu 10/27/11 12:53 PM
Today is the day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY MAN!! I hope today is fabulous for you.

no photo
Wed 10/26/11 12:00 PM
Daddy???????
Your home?! whoa slaphead frown (UH OH)
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you got eaten by an alligator or something, Maybe run over by a truck. Or you fell down a well or got trapped in a mine shaft.Or you fell outta an airplane, or off a cliff. I thought you were gon FFFFOOOOORRRRREEEEVVVVEEERRRRRR sad brokenheart I was so scared, you were NEVER coming home.

:banana: :banana: YEAH Daddy's home.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 10:06 PM
We had a cold front go through. GORGEOUS been chilly in the evenings (well for FLorida chilly - high 40's how50's) And during the day on the 70's . But its starting to warm up again. So back to my shorts, It was nice to be able to wear jeans a few nights.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 09:25 PM

Thinkin....sex.....always....sleep......maybe?

Simon have I ever told you.............. I LOVE your brilliant and devious mind? :wink: happy

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 09:18 PM

Me too so bad....I need to try....gonna head out....always a pleasure...lovely ladies......

Good night Honey, I hope you can sleep tonight. HHUUGGSSS Simon

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 09:15 PM
Your a beautiful girl. But you might want to fill out you profile a bit more. Give them something to piques their interest, so they want to talk to you and get to know you.
Good Luck, and don;t worry about getting married. YOu have PLENTY of time.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 09:07 PM

So.....tired......crazy bad tired....

AWWW come here Simon I'll massage your back so you can fall asleep.happy

Thanks......thats been my problem havent been able to sleep in like 4 days....

OMG REALLY??? Anything I can help you with?
too much stress?
Whats causing the insomnia sweetie?

I wish I knew....as soon as I lay down....cant sleep....dont know why...but its catchin up to me for sure....

AWWWW Poor baby, warm milk, hot shower or bath doesn't help?
I'd be hitting the nyquil or benadryl to help knock me out

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 09:05 PM

i've got a girl flying in next week (yes she's real and not inflatable or a manequin)
also not a mail order bride.
she can only stay 4 days, but it's better than none. total LDR though. we'll have to see how that's going to work out.

. . .

Cool! Good luck, and we look forward to hearing how it went!

thanks
i'm in completely new territory(for me) with this girl. i actually like her more for who she is instead of what she looks like. we've been talking daily for nearly 3 months and i met her face to face labor day weekend.
we're both excited to get to spend some time together.

. . .

AAWWWW Good Luck its always nice to hear about the excitement of a new relationship.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 09:02 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Tue 10/25/11 09:21 PM
Sex, I think thats a relative subject to the type of person you are, and how well you "click".
Not going any farther..... If you know after eh first date, then let them know there's no spark. Why waste eachothers time?

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 09:01 PM

Thanks......thats been my problem havent been able to sleep in like 4 days....

OMG REALLY??? Anything I can help you with?
too much stress?
Whats causing the insomnia sweetie?

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 08:55 PM

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 08:49 PM
Congrats Terry and txsgal. And WOW terri you got great luck to find someone that fast. I hope it works out for the best for you guys.
flowers

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 08:45 PM

bed.....

something tells me that's all u ever think about

laugh laugh I was thinking that. In one form or another-- I'm sure