Community > Posts By > Troublebug

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 08:41 PM
I am of the belief that who ever does the asking usually pays. I have come across a few fellows where I am a bit more financially secure then them while dating. I have no problem paying Just not every single time forever.
If its a first date or meeting of online friends. YOu may ask if they would like to meet for a drink/ coffee in the afternoon. Then you can figure out if you want to turn into a dinner date, I think at that time you might discuss if it will be dutch to be fair, or if one is treating the other.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 08:33 PM
Twix, twizzlers. ANYTHING chocolate!

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 07:50 PM

OUR TIME OF YEAR!

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 07:38 PM
thinking. I sure hope that mingler thats in Florida from Canada calls me tomorrow so we can finally meet face to face.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 07:17 PM
How at times I wish I was 20yrs younger. (There's this cubbie at work) hmmm I could be in SOOO much trouble

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 07:12 PM

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 06:04 PM

I was gonna give you chocolate covered strawberries. But umm the chocolate kinda got a lil messy. (BTW Do you like chocolate covered bananas? - at least its the same shape)

I hope you have an absotively fantabulous day!!

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 05:59 PM

Simon I hope you have a Wonderful day!! Enjoy it, you deserve it. But if you need any help with those birthday spankings...................... I'm in!!

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 05:25 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Tue 10/25/11 05:27 PM
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/10/lego-man-beached/

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20111025/WIRE/111029721/-1/news?Title=UPDATE-Giant-Lego-man-washes-up-on-Siesta-Key-beach

Here's the story.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 03:50 PM

I can not do Halloween haunted houses, no way no how, but watching haunted house type of shows, count me in.

I'll go with you and "protect" you mg.
Scariest one I have ever been too was in Orlando, Florida years ago. (Don't think they are open anymore) called Terror on church street. I Love to be scared and hate to be scared at the same time. But WOW was it fun that night.

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 03:47 PM
My walls have been so high it would be like climbing Mt. Everest. But never high for new friends.
I have since learned, that you have to take a chance. Some wonderful things happen when you open up to new experiences and people. I may guard my heart still, until I'm sure it won't be trampled. BUT how can anyone see you, if you hide behind walls all the time.
Take a chance and smile at that cute stranger, never know they may just fall in love with that same smile. happy

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 03:30 PM

Got lots of wrinkles myself. ESP around my eyes when I smile.
muzic, your wrinkles are the sexiest of all of ours.

And wrinkles around you eyes just mean you've enjoyed life, and have experienced alot to smile about. happy

no photo
Tue 10/25/11 03:28 PM

Im having a Scorpio moment a lady jogger just went by wearing VERY little and I just HAD to watch!!!drool drool :banana:

Mikey STOP STARING AT ME JOGGING!!

whoa rofl
you know the funniest part of THAT statement?
Me jogging. slaphead

no photo
Sun 10/23/11 10:28 PM
I tell the people that have messaged me with no pic, or no pics of them on their profile, that they need to put at least one pic of them on the profile. Otherwise how do I know they are not a scammer, are not quasimodo. Because come on there has to be some kind of physical attraction.

no photo
Sun 10/23/11 11:37 AM

I ALWAYS open doors for ladies, that way I can see them from behind!!!drool :banana: flowers

whoa slaphead Mikey!! Perv.rofl

no photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:46 PM
There are male profiles out there that are long?
Seems like most in my area, are almost non existent.
OR
They ramble on about what they don;t want.

Most don't give you enough to pique your interest.

no photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:41 PM
You mean there are men that don't do that?
Must have been raised by wolves. Guess I've just been lucky, in the few dates I've had in the last 1.5 yrs.

no photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:40 PM
If they are faced the other way-- their legs and butt (Hey I'm being honest here)
If facign me, Their eyes and smile

no photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:25 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCORPS!! ITS FINALLY OUR TIME!!

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 10:39 PM