Community > Posts By > MPsoldier

MPsoldier's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:49 AM
Thanks everyone that replied. Its always good to hear from people back home with the support.

I will be here until about July of 09... So I still have a way to go lol

MPsoldier's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:45 AM
<--- From Daytona Beach...

Currently in Afghanistan but will be returning to Daytona once my deployment is over.

MPsoldier's photo
Sun 08/17/08 04:01 PM
Hey all!

If your from aound the Daytona Area (Give or take 50 miles) drop me a line and say hi!

Although I am currently in Afghanistan, I would be interested in talking and possibly hanging out when I get back!

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Josh

MPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:14 PM
Matter of fact... I am at work right now lol

MPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:13 PM

<--- Loner here... I am living in Daytona Beach, FL pursuing my career and all my family is back up in Ohio.... Damn it man!

I live in Kissimmee-come on over-plenty of food!

You know... Its a good thought, but I have to work today, and Christmas... And new years eve, and new years... Never fails lol.

MPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:11 PM
Come on out if you live in Daytona Beach Fl....

MPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:02 PM
Whats in front of me.... hmm a control panel for all the access controls in the building..... So all the crazy kids dont get out! hehe

MPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:00 PM
<--- Loner here... I am living in Daytona Beach, FL pursuing my career and all my family is back up in Ohio.... Damn it man!

MPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:59 PM
Yes, everyone Merry X-mas... and a even better new years!

MPsoldier's photo
Wed 10/17/07 09:25 PM
You know... I havent used vista yet (No longer keep up on the technology anymore lol) I should try it sometime.

MPsoldier's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:44 AM
Lonley... I didnt hear people making such statements in WWII when the air force carpet bombed everything.... Killing more civilians then ever before!

Listen... There is always going to be colateral damage in war, its inevitable. You cant avoid it. Get over it and move on. Wait until we fight a war in this land, on our soil, and you will realize what colateral damage really is!

MPsoldier's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:41 AM
I have had 3 help vacs... Yet again, the military always overdoes it... Everytime they arent sure if you are up to date with something, they give it to you anyways lol

I should be immune to everything at this point! lol

MPsoldier's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:40 AM
<=== Gets sick as a dog when I get the shot. See, I get the military version of the flu shot... ahaha the military uses a liquid in a tube, and they stick it in your nose and shoot the shot up your nose and you have to snort it... Crazy huh? lol

MPsoldier's photo
Thu 10/11/07 08:46 PM
hmmm....

*Thinks to himself*

I better go get my gear ready... laugh

MPsoldier's photo
Thu 10/11/07 06:13 PM
Thats good, I enjoyed reading that.

MPsoldier's photo
Mon 10/08/07 12:25 AM
<=== Just moved to Daytona Beach from Preble County OH... I may be in FL... but I am still reppin Ohio baby!

MPsoldier's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:19 PM
hmmm.. Scammers? Well... 1. Dont give out any personal information 2. What can they possibly do to you?

Everywebsite is going to have bogus accounts, it happens. Oh well, just dont get caught up in it. No need to make a mountain over a mole hill.

MPsoldier's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:17 PM
flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

MPsoldier's photo
Sat 10/06/07 03:49 PM
Aleshia

MPsoldier's photo
Fri 10/05/07 04:29 PM
Happy Birthday! drinker

Previous 1 3 4