Community > Posts By > Ninadulce

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 07:30 PM
All the women are right here, focus on your son. A positive thought would be to remember that a baby feels your worries and stress. Be easy. Pray. Pregnancy is one of the sweetest times of your life (providing morning sickness doesn't go past the first trimester), enjoy it. Girl...you're not on the monthlies!!!! heyyy!!! :banana: p.s..I'm another single mom, on my way up and so are you. Stay positive even if it means coming online okay...Hugs*

no photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:08 PM

"The steps of a good man
are ordered by the LORD:
and he delighteth in his way."
Psalms 37:23

"Though he fall,
he shall not be utterly cast down:
for the LORD upholdeth him
with his hand."
Psalms 37:24

Thanks .... it's always good to hear positive reinforcements of His word. Being strong hearted keeps the blues away too. I pray also that God sends me more friends my age that are committed to Him.

no photo
Fri 09/17/10 07:59 PM

:heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY:heart:

Thank you much...happy

no photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:12 AM
My b-day is Sept 19th. At what age so I stop checking to see how many people remembered or stop wanting cake on my day?

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 08:44 PM
Oh I'm in the same boat. After having a child out of wedlock, I'm back walking the path I should have taken before. It's difficult to not give into temptation but it's also making me gain weight!!! Like you I pray for strength and direction and constantly remind myself that if I must get the type of life I want in my heart, God will help me as long as I sacrifice for Him as His son did for us. God has always been good to me. :) So thankful....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 08:27 PM
Focus on your children...Not sure who they live with now, but always put them first and every other decision is like pie. And make sure it makes sense to start dating. Don't ever do something if it doesn't benefit your children or your mental health in the long run. Unless their mom can show u that she's a responsible adult (financially), don't waste your time. Your kids will suffer from all the back & forth-ness so to speak. I been there, done that, but it wasn't a financial issue so much. Hang on....