Community > Posts By > Runway001

Runway001's photo
Sat 09/21/19 05:00 PM
whats happens when you open a window?....

Polygon

Runway001's photo
Sat 09/21/19 04:55 PM
not heard... until you take your head phones off / turn your hearing aids on...

Runway001's photo
Sat 09/21/19 04:46 PM
Edited by Runway001 on Sat 09/21/19 05:21 PM
Sweet Words..

Nah.. dont mean a thing to me anymore.

Runway001's photo
Sat 09/21/19 04:36 PM
so very true.. ask me.

Runway001's photo
Sat 09/21/19 04:15 PM

Thinking I'll say good morning dino waving
Hey there, morning Kit, hoping it's a good one for ya..waving flowerforyou

Thanks dino.... hoping your day is going wellwaving

Cheers, I'm just easing into it..bigsmile

Goood Mooornnning Viiieeetnammm... traffic jam on the Ho Chi Minh Highway... A Water Buffalo has Jack knifed... hows the weather down there... Hot ... Darn Hot...:smile:

Runway001's photo
Sat 09/21/19 04:05 PM
Had another Party with the Aliens again last year... One Weird Alien borrowed my Headphones and got wasted on Catnip Weed Smokes. and Zombie Flatliners.. + She borrowed my Glasses :))) These Dudes from the Orion Star System opened up a Portal in my Drinks Cabinet... then they decided to flood my Lounge after they got totally wasted. Shocking explains the Electric Atmosphere....

When they landed outside ...the sky lit up with an Arc Weld .. Blue/ Green Energy Field that nearly burnt out the Local Transformer for our area... The Chopper Pilot nearly sent a Tin of My Drink flying with one of the Hughes 300 Rotor Blades then the Crazy Dude Switched on his Spot Light after touching down.. :)) ...He was too drunk to do any night flying . :))) Typical Chopper Pilots from the Caribbean.. Always smoking Grass .. Crazy.

Right on ... had a Party at Hangar 19 with a Chopper Pilot that flies a Hughes 300 for Syma Aviation in the Caribbean and the Aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy...Electrifying... + one of one of the Alien Pilots.. HOT ....She even telepathically told me her name.... Alexiana ... She coming again tomorrow night with her twin sister..double the fun at Hangar 19