Mon 02/01/10 07:21 PM
Sex and The City

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 02/01/10 07:11 PM

Thats why i stick to hookers

I love your posts! You make me laugh

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 02/01/10 07:08 PM
Only one pic and a physical description to go by. Tell us more about yourself. :wink:

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 02/01/10 02:46 PM
I'm thinking it's way too cold outside, and that I'm so ready for summer! :tongue:

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 02/01/10 02:43 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you, your son and the rest of your family! My gratitude goes out to all the brave men and women who serve in the armed forces and to their families. God Bless!!!

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 02/01/10 02:39 PM
First of all, You are NOT ugly!

I've read all the other posts above and they all have great advice. The forums are lots of fun and you do meet some great people here. Also, be patient. I've been on another "online dating site" before, and like this one, it seems to be either "feast of famine". One week you'll receive 20+ emails, the next week only 1 or 2. You may or may not meet "the one" here, but you will certainly meet and chat with some really great people. So have FUN!

Best of luck to you! flowerforyou

shelbylynn's photo
Sat 01/30/10 12:02 PM
Edited by shelbylynn on Sat 01/30/10 12:03 PM
Yes! I have the most amazing family and friends. We never part or hang up the phone without saying "I Love You!"

shelbylynn's photo
Fri 01/29/10 01:34 PM
Don't change anything you already have posted, but do elaborate just a little about your interests. Give everyone more insight about yourself and what you are looking for. You have a very pretty pic of yourself posted, but maybe adding 1 or 2 more photos would be nice. Other than that, your profile is just fine!

Best of luck to you! biggrin

shelbylynn's photo
Wed 01/20/10 04:09 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm

shelbylynn's photo
Wed 01/20/10 04:04 PM
Great conversation and chemistry!

shelbylynn's photo
Wed 01/20/10 06:14 AM
Hot

shelbylynn's photo
Tue 01/19/10 07:39 PM
:heart: Sending my love!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! I also had a cancer scare a few years ago. I was very lucky and it turned out to be benign, but the fear and anxiety that go along with such a discovery can be down right terrifying. Stay strong and take solace in all the support you have from family and friends. It really does help! You are young and strong and will overcome this! God Bless!!!

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 01/18/10 07:09 PM

I think you can progress with any training program as long as your diet is on track.

I'm a semi-vegetarian and don't partake in "junk food or sweets" very often. I'm not looking to lose weight, I just want to tone up the bod! I'm not 20 something anymore and what to "stay in check"!

Thanks for the comment

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 01/18/10 07:02 PM

I feel like it's ok, but I probably need to change some things from a female's perspective. Thanks!:heart:

Looks good. More than one pic, that's a plus and also you were very well spoken in your text. You seem to be a normal, down to earth guy. Best of luck! smile2

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 01/18/10 06:55 PM

What is going on in Dayton these days. Im new here and it seems like a quiet place without much going on. Do any of you have any thoughts on fun places to party once in a while?

Only a very few places in Dayton worth checking out. You'll have more luck and find much nicer places in Centerville.

shelbylynn's photo
Mon 01/18/10 06:44 PM
Hey everyone, I just order the P90X Extreme Training Regimen and would love to hear some feedback from anyone who also has it or has tried it. They promise amazing results if you commit to the program. I'm hoping it works for me!

Previous 1