Community > Posts By > AHHHashN

AHHHashN's photo
Tue 03/27/18 03:10 AM
yup

AHHHashN's photo
Tue 03/27/18 03:06 AM
Anti-Love Song by Betty Davis 1973 for all the blessed women with true resilience that endures

AHHHashN's photo
Tue 03/27/18 01:15 AM
I have had the phenomenal experience as an elephant care taker ,I also helped train baby tigers,worked with camel,zebra,chimps,buffalo,bred race horses,goats,rabbits,ducks,bugs,i grew worms.Been with moose,chipmunks,many pedigree of canine,wolves ,labs,poodle,golden retrievers ,had a cat who said my name.there is two 16 year old cats i love now and they are extremely healthy,like me.Swam with dolphins at Virginia Beach in 1995 ran with wild horses in my favorite city in America.
I am just letting you know that.Not to brag of course.Hi Animal lovers

AHHHashN's photo
Tue 03/27/18 12:52 AM
I played a game years ago TYNON.com and well ppl from all around the globe engaged and there was one evening that I decided to go on world chat and do this............................................ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtzjf8oa4U8&t=0s&list=WL&index=18

The Spencer Davis Group's hit single Gimme Some Lovin'

AHHHashN's photo
Tue 03/27/18 12:36 AM
Looking to fill a seat for dinner at Ophelia's with my Parents .and that's Thursday night.I have so much to tell you stranger.First off Don't be a stranger . PLEASE BE ADVISED let's make plans not promises just yet.
Hotel secured and then a train to Reno.If you can be free enough ,let's see,Get at me ,let's nourish each other in many ways or whatever smh

AHHHashN's photo
Tue 03/27/18 12:25 AM
Hello ,Be better than today,not as good as tomorrow.

AHHHashN's photo
Tue 03/27/18 12:19 AM
It's fine,good or bad ,I will consider suggestions.Though I am so much more remarkable in real life (with fresh breath of course).Hello everyone who matters...