Community > Posts By > lalalove

lalalove's photo
Wed 12/15/10 01:28 PM
just finished school for the semester and wanted to share my excitementhappy lol

what are peoples plans for the holidays?

lalalove's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:21 PM
do you sometimes think the photos people post of "themselves" arent really them lol

lalalove's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:07 PM

Women use these sites for baking tips. laugh

totally lol or to ***** about a date they just went onlaugh

lalalove's photo
Thu 06/24/10 09:06 PM
i love a guy with good arms and big handsbigsmile i think it's really sexy

lalalove's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:41 PM

HaHa! You too?

oh and another thing..they still have the same picture they had 5 years ago?

I mean..come on..some of them are like a "class of 78" school album shot or something..others are at least 5 years old pictures since I saw the same ones 5 years ago, otherwise I wouldn't have recognize them. WTF?

rofl thats classic

lalalove's photo
Tue 06/22/10 10:36 PM
yes, under your bed

will i have a hot dream tonight :smile: asleep

lalalove's photo
Mon 06/21/10 09:25 PM

I didn't think ringworm was that big a deal for humans?

ringworm can be treated but i dont want it lol its really contagious and itchy and a pain in the ***...so ill pass

lalalove's photo
Mon 06/21/10 09:23 PM
hell ya you should

should i join ladylid on the beach :)

lalalove's photo
Mon 06/21/10 09:12 PM
someone ask a question and the person below them will make a magic 8 ball answer ......

my question.....should i wake up early and go for a run tomorrow?

lalalove's photo
Mon 06/21/10 08:53 PM
thanks everyone...i most likely will pay with school money for their treatment...i want to cuddle with them so bad but they may have ringworm lol and i dont want that :)

lalalove's photo
Mon 06/21/10 08:28 PM
thanks..they are flippin cute and i can never pass up an animal haha **** those who say you cant save them all b/c you can sure try...one cat is a little shithead though lol

lalalove's photo
Mon 06/21/10 08:13 PM
i intern at a vet hospital and some girl brought in 2stray cats. she couldn't afford to take care of them nor afford to pay the shelter to take them. i without thinking said i will take them and foster them till i find a home b/c im pretty good at finding homes. Problem is i may have a harder time finding a home than i thought. it will cost alot more money to get them better and i know people only want to take cats if healthy.i cant afford everything that needs to be done but i did buy the basics today. im a little discouraged i wont be able to find a homesad2 ....just wanted to vent

lalalove's photo
Sun 06/20/10 08:18 PM
i think technology has ruined it...everything is now so easy and people have become so lazy with text and facebook etcfrustrated it would be nice to see someone with old fashioned values once in awhile

lalalove's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:56 PM
alot better now i get to watch wrestling...other than that too long of a day..what about yourself

lalalove's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:45 PM
oh my bad didnt mean to ruin it...but listen to how mcintyre says hit...really annoying lol

lalalove's photo
Fri 06/18/10 08:01 PM
really who is this drew mcintyre guy trying to fight teddy long thats lame and to mcintyre its pronounced "hit" not hatefrustrated

lalalove's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:48 PM
i think these commercials are hilariouslaugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVltobFpGwI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar9knSjvKzE

lalalove's photo
Thu 05/13/10 05:19 PM
haha seems to be i keep posting after you lol but no i could not see myself dating a girl :)

lalalove's photo
Thu 05/13/10 05:01 PM
aw lol i wouldn't have one being a girl but if i was a guy maybe my little birdie or something laugh

lalalove's photo
Thu 04/01/10 06:38 PM
i like red hair...i was red for awhile and wasn't fond of it but only a few could pull it off

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25