lalalove's photo
Thu 05/17/12 07:59 PM
waving how is your night going

lalalove's photo
Thu 05/17/12 07:53 PM
just thought i would say hello and see how everyone is doing tonight:smile:

lalalove's photo
Fri 09/30/11 10:12 PM

tough to do but hey why let yourself worry about what he thinks when you could just ask him out and find out

lalalove's photo
Fri 09/30/11 09:39 PM
thank you :) very helpful

lalalove's photo
Thu 09/29/11 09:31 PM

A couple of yrs ago, I decided to keep as many "negative" people out of my life as possible......You would be surprised how much that has helped..bigsmile Congrats to you for trying to better yourself..flowerforyou

yeah thats what ive been doing and why i have been a little sad. i just have missed the company b/c its what i am used to and its always hard to make new friends sometimes. thank you though :)

lalalove's photo
Thu 09/29/11 09:15 PM
just wanted to vent.so i have been making big changes in my life trying to make it better. sometimes its hard not to feel a little down and out about some things and just fall back to where you were but there are also those days where you feel like things are going right and your making the right choices. How do you continue to stay positive and strong so those down days dont happen? is it really just time will tell lol?

lalalove's photo
Sun 06/26/11 08:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_You_to_Death

I love you to death is on. My first time seeing it and it is pretty funny

lalalove's photo
Wed 06/22/11 03:08 PM
i think what you are doing now is a good step..get out there any way you feel comfortable (basically i agree with totage) :)

lalalove's photo
Wed 06/22/11 10:40 AM
craigslist...i have found a few..thats if its not a scam lol

lalalove's photo
Mon 06/06/11 11:37 PM
so update if curious lol got a few shifts at my old job back until i actually find a full time one and found a great vet place that is willing to have me just come in and bascially intern to get my feet into the business. they work with exotics which is awesome and im very excited. i think it will be a wonderful experience.happy :banana:

lalalove's photo
Sun 06/05/11 10:11 PM
thank you wolfchic and J waving

lalalove's photo
Sun 06/05/11 10:07 PM
veterinary tech/assistant. they just look for certified people and im not taking the boards until dec so i just find it hard for people to take a chance on a newbi i guess you could call it. I just need to somehow show confidence in my ability lol

lalalove's photo
Sun 06/05/11 10:05 PM
today is brooks and dunn sunday for me happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5z-jjWyAJQ

lalalove's photo
Sun 06/05/11 10:00 PM
graduated school and now going to look for a job. Im super super nervous b/c it has been awhile since i have had to do so and dont have much work experience in the field frustrated

any words of advice to be calm lol

lalalove's photo
Thu 06/02/11 03:07 PM

Beautifully Said,Kleisto .....flowerforyou

((((((:heart:LalaLove:heart:)))))

(((((:heart:Kleisto:heart:))))

:heart::heart::heart:

happy flowerforyou

lalalove's photo
Thu 06/02/11 12:49 AM
Maybe that was the kid's purpose, to give love, and when he had done that, it was time to go back?

very well put :) now i can probably sleep a bit...thank you very much for your input have a wonderful day/night

lalalove's photo
Thu 06/02/11 12:34 AM
4 deaths have occurred in the past 3 months but one in particular has made me wonder. A kid so young and devoted to god and yet he is gone. just makes you think sometimes as to why and what for when he brought tremendous amount of good and love to people. just cant wrap my head around it to make even a little bit of sense.

lalalove's photo
Thu 06/02/11 12:17 AM
advice on how you stay strong or believe in good when something so tragic has happened that makes you doubt what you feel?

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/02/11 06:38 PM
i actually prefer to be the one to be first, so when a guy actually makes the first move on me i am shocked but like it:wink:

lalalove's photo
Wed 12/15/10 02:04 PM
haha whatev secretly they are excited just shy lol love the hair by the way..i think only few can pull off red..i def couldn't when i had it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25