Community > Posts By > curiousgirl71

curiousgirl71's photo
Mon 04/30/18 03:07 PM
Okay so I've been here a bit over a month now and out of all the replies I've had only 1 has been an actual real person not a scammer not a robot. I know there have to be some other real people from this area here I just want to meet a nice man a decent man and have a relationship. I'm a patient woman but I admit I'm beginning to get a bit discouraged

curiousgirl71's photo
Tue 04/17/18 07:20 PM
I love that !! That made me smile thank you !

curiousgirl71's photo
Wed 04/04/18 08:38 PM
Good evening I just joined this site 3 days ago and so far no luck but I'm patient and persistent. I'm actually not too sure about online dating sites and I have met a couple men off CL only had one good experience from that but the sad part is most men (and maybe women too not sure I can only speak from my experience) don't want anything beyond either dating or a hookup. I still believe the right man is out here he just hasn't found me yet.

curiousgirl71's photo
Tue 04/03/18 12:45 PM
You're right patience is the key sadly there are too many men who seem to want something easy and not to take the time and make the effort to build something that would last. I don't need a relationship to have a full and good life I would like one though I have a lot of love and care to give the right man.

curiousgirl71's photo
Tue 04/03/18 12:44 PM
You're right patience is the key sadly there are too many men who seem to want something easy and not to take the time and make the effort to build something that would last. I don't need a relationship to have a full and good life I would like one though I have a lot of love and care to give the right man.

curiousgirl71's photo
Tue 04/03/18 12:07 PM
I wish it did too. I'm looking for a long term relationship and I have that on my profile here but all I seem to get are replies from guys that want a no strings attached setup or friends with benefits or something similar. I don't want to give up looking but it becomes more and more frustrating.