Thu 11/18/10 12:37 AM
sure i can gimme a week a library and a brain i'll get back to you >.<

loverboy39's photo
Thu 11/18/10 12:29 AM
where the **** would they get pickle from? im baffled =O

loverboy39's photo
Thu 11/18/10 12:26 AM
Edited by loverboy39 on Thu 11/18/10 12:26 AM
i woulda said chili pepper due to all the red =P i guess you were all green at the time?

loverboy39's photo
Thu 11/18/10 12:16 AM
Edited by loverboy39 on Thu 11/18/10 12:19 AM
omg your huge!! best compliment ever =P and i get that more than once

loverboy39's photo
Thu 11/18/10 12:15 AM
DANGER!!! penis may enlarge upon touching please refer to reciept for owners manual

loverboy39's photo
Tue 10/26/10 11:27 PM
there's plenty of fish in the sea honey ur a beautiful woman who im sure can have her pick make sure u pick the right one though =D

loverboy39's photo
Tue 10/26/10 09:22 AM
i wouldn't consider him a player. i would consider him someone who isn't grown up yet to know what he wants. obviously if he is getting rejected he is far from a player but instead just a loser wannabe player.then he calls u a whore for hoking up with your ex? im sure it's safer to hook up with an ex than just some random person like he doing.my advice to u is separate yourself from him before he sooner or later ends up with an STD then gives it to you. obviously if he does ever end up getting some random girl i can bet you that girl that does, would hook up with anyone thus making her a whore get away from him as far as the east is from the west is my advice

loverboy39's photo
Tue 10/19/10 09:56 AM
k thank you i was just curious but i did leave out a lot it was just a small part of my theory including the unexplained events and i am not talking about christianity i am talking about the beginning of religion starting with the start of man

loverboy39's photo
Tue 10/19/10 09:44 AM
im just curious about the whole 72 virgins thing with muslims. whats the point of having 72 or however many virgins if you won't have a dick to do anything with in the first place your dead you dick kinda stays with your body. So what can you do with 72 virgins with no dick is my question. Im guessing that they're gonna stay virgins

loverboy39's photo
Tue 10/19/10 09:42 AM

Islam teaches that men are superior to women in every way...Christianity treats men and women equal.

Have you even read the bible? Just off the top of my head I can remember the Bible saying that a woman cannot have any opinions on her own that are not first approved by her husband or father. A woman is not even allowed to speak in Church. Hell if a woman is raped, all the man has to do is pay money and he can marry her regardless of her desires. Women, in the bible are anything but equal to men. Hell if you want I could search up a lot more than this.

Islam rewards suicide attacks and death of non believers with 72 virgins in heaven...Not only does Christianity not command death to unbelievers,suicide is strictly forbidden.Men are not rewarded with one virgin in heaven let alone 72 and sexual intercourse is never mentioned in the bible.

This has nothing to do with Islam. This is stuff that terrorists tell kids to believe what they do is right. Similar to priests telling men that Native Americans or Africans were less than human and cursed by god in order to justify any cruelty done to them.

I don't even like the muslim faith and I know that Terrorism does not equal Islam.

Islam is intolerant towards other religions,wants them destroyed or converted,and believes they do not have the right to exist.Christianity ignores other religions and allows them the free will to do what they want.Christianity is tolerant towards all religions.

The Crusades, Witch hunts, Westboro baptist church. The Crusades were several wars against the muslims, where thousands of muslims and jews were killed because they were considered heathens.

I could go on and on.

So could I.

You're right on target with everything you've said. :thumbsup:

It would truly be foolish for any Christian to attempt to deny these things.

like that ever stopped 'em...laugh

loverboy39's photo
Tue 10/19/10 09:40 AM
imagine being alive, living a full life, wondering your whole life what comes after death. Seeing people u love go to sleep and not wake up,people are bad,they don't care about anything there is crime there is not anything worth living for.Someone begins to speak up, starts telling stories about higher powers or God saying this is how he wants you to live. So the person talking thinks about what would be the ideal way to make the world a better place. He creates religion, people begin to listen due to natural unexplained events cities are destroyed from floods and earthquakes the man says it's his god's wrath on the people for their sin. The people out of fear believe him and begin trying to talk to or 'pray' to the higher power the man created. Soon what people see in their lives as far events that they cannot explain start leaving stories of the natural disasters taking place to their children. but because that they have never seen it before or know how it happened they try to cope with it by believing it's their god. Word spreads around and so does the faith. this is how religion began or at least how my theory sees it i'd appreciate any feed back on my theory =D

loverboy39's photo
Tue 10/19/10 09:27 AM
best band ever 30 seconds to mars =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqHDhF-O28

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 09:11 PM

ever feel like no matter how many times you crawl up the wall of life you start getting tired of it and every time you fall you notice there is no one there to catch you or even ask if you are okay this is the way i feel and im curious if anyone even cares or is the world as cold as everyone assumes it is i would like to keep that hope alive that i am niot the only good samaritan left in this world

Many many many times felt that way...you are not alone.But never give up...never throw in the towel without a fight...and never stop being a good Samaritan...cause the world needs people like you!:heart: :smile:

thank you i will never change i have been this way for a long time i used to be a big trouble maker in and out of jail i robbed people stole from people i was a piece of **** until one day this woman i met just randomly sat next to me and started talking she told me all the things that i say now and it's so true as long as people like me pass the word on that advice will fester and eventually grow until the whole world has heard this and everyone should hear it

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 02:08 PM
o i forgot . =P

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 02:07 PM
appreciate it my big tittied momma

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 02:06 PM

Never tried online dating before but I'm gonna give it a shot. Can't say what I'm looking for right now relationship wise but I hope to meet new people , make friends and perhaps become more than friends. I'm an outgoing person, very sweet and smart. If you rub me the wrong way I will say something but I don't consider myself to have a bad attitude. :) I love tennis but hate running lol ( haha ironic), but what I meant is that I hate to just run , but if I'm playing sports I'll do it if it is necessary. I love to help people , so hopefully I will join the medical field soon.
Recently got out of a relationship ( his choice) , really don't know why? But I'm not the type to cheat so my future boo needs to be a honest man.

Well thats all folks ... For now :P
welcome and what happens if i RUB you the right way =P

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 02:04 PM
i offer u friendship and advice whenever you need it =D

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 02:01 PM
yeah i can't type for **** i know this im a better talker at conversations then typing

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 02:01 PM
yeah i can't type for **** i know this im a better talker at conversations then typing

loverboy39's photo
Sat 10/02/10 01:25 PM

your right if they weren't high profile no they would have never made news but why is they get special treatment under age drinking is a criminal offense for the under agers drinking and a felony for the ones that served it to them my point is why is that people like have different laws and consequences it's wrong we all live in the same country with the same laws the consequences should be the same for everyone no matter who you are

Depending on what country they are in determines if it is illegal or not.

Not one person on this website can say they never touched alcohol until they turned 21. Hypocritical.

um don, sorry, but it made all the news when they where 19....

So? They may have been in a country that has a legal drinking age at 18, and if not it's no big deal. Every college student parties.

maybe, i think the reports said they were at school when it happened...and argentina

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2009/07/bush_twins_secret_service_nigh.html

but you are right, the legal age in argentina is 18

http://drinking-age.com/

Still, kids will be kids.

it's not being hypocritical because yes breaking the law is wrong but at the same time although we rank before 21 if we got caught we would have to face the music unlike high profile people so who is the hypocrite? no I but the people who enforce the law that show compassion to people that don't care

Previous 1 3 4 5