Community > Posts By > sin39

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 03:03 PM
sincereman51 - nice crossing path with you. Be well, always!

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:30 AM
This is an adult site 18 plus.................if kids can't write a comment here why are parents allowed to post pics of their child as their main pics. Now that is my concern, read it and don't stray from it. If you all read my first post, this is not about how much you love your kids, it is about what I just wrote above.

If any of you lot wants to argue this further, MOST of us here broke Mikes rule. Our pictures are supposed to be of us, not our kids, flowers or other pics but us as individuals. So think again when you want to carryon and say blah blah blah...

Not having my child on my profile or main pics don't mean I don't love my child. My child is my life and as a good parent, adult dating site is NOT the place to flaunt my love for my child just because I am her mom. If any man is interested in me, I will introduce him to my child the same with close friends.

lulu made a comment in earlier post that is disturbing, and like I said Child Protection Services will not find that as cool. Also, that behaviour will not go down well with guys she might be interested in.

Members that are going through custody battles, I would think twice what you say online especially anything to do with your children, it might haunt you in court.

If you so called adults don't think twice of your actions online when it comes to your children, what kind of parents are you?

My last comment to this post, I don't care if Mike ban me, ...his rules don't allow me to have a fair say on all the responses to this thread so tough, my bad luck! I have a life outside this site and I am blessed with a beautiful daughter that I love so much. That's my life.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 02:06 PM
It depends, if there's children involved it is better to be civil with the ex so the children don't suffer from your nonsense.

If I was intimate and had deep feelings for the perso, I don't think I will keep the friendship. I will definately move on. If I run into him I will not snob him but I will not entertain him just to be nice.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:26 AM
Oi there Chris welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:50 AM
Nah move on...

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:49 AM
Yes, its Remembrance Day for our Diggers

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:37 AM
boo!

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:49 PM
No one is forced to accept other people's views, people are just sharing their views. What I find that is neat, we are richer with the many feedbacks from a diversed community.

Commonsense - I wished more people would use that to save them from much heartaches

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:36 PM
Hmmmm, what abnormal stuff can we do on this site Braiannazg2....hahaha

We could start a "AA Group - Abnormal Anonymous"

Hi, I am abnormal, I am not boring....bigsmile bigsmile

hugs Braiannazg2!! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:23 PM
Puke the "ab" I swallowed and drown it lastnight with bourbon, rinse it and attach it back to normal, there you go I am "abnormal" and I am not boring weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:41 PM
It's disturbing,.... what da!

You don't have to be in a relationship to qualify to respond to relationship questions, observers probably makes more sense thn those that are going through it because they are not bias by what they are seeing.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:07 PM
Of course, you have to be upfront...to lie you are only the loser in the end. So put it on the table and let him digest it, if he runaway...no worries better to know then than later....just try again

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:59 AM
Mikes rules don't allow a free debate here best to ignore it and go play silly buggers, it seems the best way to remove you from dramasexplode

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:54 AM
She is in the same country as you, its a ride away

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:45 AM
I didn't say I am offended people post pics of their kids , ...... read my first post, and a follow up, if anyone under 18 is not allowed to post on this site, why then kids are exposed on parents main pics <<<<<does any of that say I am offended? No.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:06 AM
You express it better than me in both your posts UWannaBSpontaneous, thanks. flowerforyou

And, its okay it shows what these individuals are really like, I am not gonna lose any sleep over that.

To anyone who is going through divorce and custody battles right now, think twice where you expose your children, it might haunt you in your court case.

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:56 AM
I am far from a paranoia, heck I am one open-minded person.

An example, would you drag your kids to a pub where there's drunks galore? I don't think so. I have seen it happen regularly where selfish parents have their fun while the kids look on from the dining area. Is that cool, no.

"i could care less how many sickos are drooling over my babes."

lulu, I would think twice what you are saying there, law enforcement or welfare services will see that as not cool. Even men who reads that will think negatively of you.

I don't care about other exposure of children on other sites, I am talking about this particular site where it is supposed to be an adult site and anyone under 18 are not allowed to participate yet it seems parents expose their children on their main pics and its ok. Now that is my concern in question and not what is right for each individual blah. I am not stupid tot he rest that goes.....sheesh!

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:56 AM
I think that is what our govt did here too....cut the water flow in our river from up north coming down south. We are level 4 with our water restriction in South Australia

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:50 AM
I love this movie and loves the tunes too

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:01 AM
Now a man calling himself a "dork" that's cute, why, its funny and he knows its funny. To me that is positive even though the word dork don't look or sound positive. Underneath what he just said, you can see alot about him that makes him interesting and worth getting to know.

If you say, I am ugly....you don't have to read any more, its not fun and if you feel that way, you missed out experiencing some good stuff.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25