Thu 02/26/15 01:26 PM
413 whoo hooo ladies

Tatilove's photo
Thu 02/26/15 01:19 PM

Tatilove's photo
Thu 02/26/15 01:09 PM

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 03:04 PM

I wonder what they do with the off cuts.
Who knows in this day and ageohwell

The parts aren't actually cut off,for M to F the penis is turned inside out or simulate a vagina and from F to M the clitoris is usually made into the penis.

Don't ask me how I know this- (Ohhh the things you accidently end up watch on youtube embarassed )

OMG, I'm squeamish you know, I'm sorry I read that now, but thanks for the in depth report lmao

Well you asked a question hehe sowwyyy :laughing:

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 02:46 PM
Edited by Tatilove on Wed 02/25/15 02:59 PM
Awww It's nice to see a successful love story on here. All I've been reading are people who are getting scammed by Nigerian princes and Indian men looking for Visas.

It's nice to let people know that not everyone overseas are scammers and/or free loaders.

Keep it up you guys

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 02:39 PM

I wonder what they do with the off cuts.
Who knows in this day and ageohwell

The parts aren't actually cut off,for M to F the penis is turned inside out or simulate a vagina and from F to M the clitoris is usually made into the penis.

Don't ask me how I know this- (Ohhh the things you accidently end up watch on youtube embarassed )

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 02:28 PM

Sooo.. where would that leave you sexually frustrated then..flowerforyou

. and yes perhaps a whole different topic.. would make for a good topic.. hint hint..drinker

I don't have the energy to start a new topic right now... but if you start it, I'll contribute ;)

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 02:19 PM
Welcome to mingle Hellen

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 02:14 PM

Are certain aspects of it unhealthy? Absolutely. Asphyxiation, water sports, scat, inability to draw a line between bedroom activities and non bedroom activities, in my view, is taking it to an unhealthy extreme.

I agree with you, people shouldn't assume a sexual act that they (or most) do not partake in is unhealthy. I think the only thing unhealthy about ANY sexual acts would be if set limits were not being respected, which essentially would be abuse.

Now concerning the quote above. What makes consensual whipping, fisting or nipple play healthier than consensual watersports, scat etc... if they all bring the same kind of pleasure to the people who practice them?

This was addressed to you MadDog :smile:

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 02:12 PM

Are certain aspects of it unhealthy? Absolutely. Asphyxiation, water sports, scat, inability to draw a line between bedroom activities and non bedroom activities, in my view, is taking it to an unhealthy extreme.

I agree with you, people shouldn't assume a sexual act that they (or most) do not partake in is unhealthy. I think the only thing unhealthy about ANY sexual acts would be if set limits were not being respected, which essentially would be abuse.

Now concerning the quote above. What makes consensual whipping, fisting or nipple play healthier than consensual watersports, scat etc... if they all bring the same kind of pleasure to the people who practice them?

I would worry about the safe word becoming confusing, especially if she was Chinese

haha I see how it can be an issue with someone who has an accent. Maybe choose a word the sub can pronounce properly.

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 01:36 PM
I had new boss at work, in a conservative (finance) corporate office who would cuss all the time. She was fairly young (early to mid thirties) compared to the rest of management and maybe this was the reason for her behaviour, but it made me and some of my collegues very uncomfortable.

It is highly unprofessional to cuss in an office setting, even if it's not "at" someone. The people you're working with are your collegues, not your friends and might be offended by your language.

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 01:15 PM

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 12:20 PM
I'd be in their life no matter what and would support everything they decide, however, I wouldn't be strong enough to stay romantically involved with that person. While it is said that love is stronger than anything else, I'm simply not attracted to the same sex.

The real question you should ask is, would you continue dating someone after learning they used to be of a different sex before you were together? Then again, this might be a whole other thread.

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 11:35 AM

Hot damn ticketey boo.

Priceless laugh

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 11:34 AM

I think any kind of sex is overrated anyway.noway

*Gasssssp* Blasphemy!

Well ok, give me 50 lashes, but don't walk on me in those heels

OK now! I'm not into BDSM so I'll spare you the 50 lashes but I can give you a hell of a strip tease to reward you if you take back what you said.

Hot damn ticketey boo.

Mr Joethebricky would like to recall his last post in this topic

*Maroon 5 "Animals" playing in the background*

Since you've been such a good body... feast your eyes on this strip dance-
:banana:

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 11:27 AM

*Gasssssp* Blasphemy!

Well ok, give me 50 lashes, but don't walk on me in those heels

OK now! I'm not into BDSM so I'll spare you the 50 lashes but I can give you a hell of a strip tease to reward you if you take back what you said.

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 11:04 AM

*Gasssssp* Blasphemy!

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 10:57 AM
You should consider not bringing up marriage on the first message you send to a woman. We can smell that kind of desperation from miles away. Also, most women won't consider marrying you before dating you first.

It's definitely ok to let someone know that you're not looking for a one night stand but more of a serious/long term relationship, she will understand that marriage is in the cards.

Good luck :)

Tatilove's photo
Wed 02/25/15 09:01 AM
Edited by Tatilove on Wed 02/25/15 09:03 AM

You make no sense.

Is assisted suicide always wrong?
Aging patient, in pain, Asks Doctor to end their life because they don't want to suffer any longer. The patient CONSENTS that they want the Doctor(Trusted Figure) to end their life, and he CONSENTS to doing the procedure. Some states may argue on the legality or it, others on the morals, some based on religious views, but when it comes down to it, it is a consenting act between doctor and patient.

Things aren't always black and white.

Is it wrong to shoot a person in the head? your first answer is probably YES!,

But now what if this person was holding a gun and firing into a crowded theater is it wrong to shoot him then? Your answer is probably NO!

You can't always look at a action and judge it as "right" or "wrong" without first knowing the circumstances. in which these actions took place.

If you judge BDSM strictly by the action, and not on the circumstances I can (almost) get to decision that you've come to, what you see is a "sub" getting "hurt" and wonder, how can they allow that?!?!? but there is more going on, and you'd have to understand the circumstances and nature which is it's not that they are "allowing" anything it's more that they are "asking" for something.

But as will all moral/ethics there has to be some sort of ruler, to measure against...generally that rules is what "society" dictates is "acceptable"..

Using your own logic, I could apply and older-sense of morals and say that any woman who has sex in the doggie position is being abused. I could state that putting a woman in that position is abuse, because it treats her as an animal, and any woman who allows that is consenting to be emotionally abused and that doggy position should be made illegal for such reasons.

Now that knowing that the doggy position isn't illegal, but could it be? I'd argue yes...when it is done AGAINST someones will....OR when it goes too far...i.e locking a woman up, treating her like a dog 24/7, and taking away any human rights...that's abuse.

Now back to BDSM, is it rape?...legally no..it's consenting therefore it cannot be.

Can it become abuse? When it is taken too far, and human rights are violated yes.

Could it be construed as domestic violence? possibly, if it is taken too far, and/or without consent of one or both parties, circumstances would have to be looked it.

Bottom line: Is BDSM wrong? When it is done with respect for each other, and between two trusting adults I don't believe so.

Could BDSM be bad? Yes...when the mutual respect/trust is gone between parties yes it could end very badly

I've been reading the mentally exhausting argument between Estelle and MadDog, and I have to say this is the most intelligent way anyone have expressed their opinion so far.

Tatilove's photo
Sat 02/21/15 07:11 PM
A rock star