Community > Posts By > t22learner

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 02:49 PM

it is easy to make promise's. But its harder to actually do them. It will be interesting

Yes, it will be interesting. It will take years to clean up the mess we're in and then we may see some results. That's when the "interesting" will come in.

he doesn't have years if it is not improving in 18 to 36 months he will have a hard time getting reelected

and will be said he is making excuses

but hey

what do i know

There is a 20 yr. financial problem. How is he to improve on that in 18 to 36 mths.?

Oh no you don't,...he made promises..Are you saying He lied????? LMAO!!!!! What's that say about you???? You voted for him. hahahahaha

Attitudes like yours were obliterated last night. Your backward, hateful beliefs were swept away by history. Enjoy the 50's.

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 02:42 PM

it is easy to make promise's. But its harder to actually do them. It will be interesting

Yes, it will be interesting. It will take years to clean up the mess we're in and then we may see some results. That's when the "interesting" will come in.

he doesn't have years if it is not improving in 18 to 36 months he will have a hard time getting reelected

and will be said he is making excuses

but hey

what do i know

There is a 20 yr. financial problem. How is he to improve on that in 18 to 36 mths.?

Oh no you don't,...he made promises..Are you saying He lied????? LMAO!!!!! What's that say about you???? You voted for him. hahahahaha

You still have not even congratulated your new president. No class.

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 02:12 PM
The consummate team member today refused to take any blame for the crushing Republican defeat:

"That my presence on the ticket would trump the economic crisis that America found itself in a couple of months ago and attribute John McCain's loss to me."

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 04:51 AM

Uh... don't laugh now...you now have to actually govern.

Two years.... laugh

Did I miss you actually congratulating the winner, Barack Obama? At least your candidate had the class to do that.

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:23 AM

Yes well it's a sad day in our history when traitors can run for office by hiding behind free speech, refuse to say the pledge of alligiance or swear their oath to their nation.

Then again...OBAMA doesn't refer to us as Americans but "world" citizens.

Two years!!!!

"This is our moment. This is our time - to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our kids; to restore prosperity and promote the cause of peace; to reclaim the American Dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we cant, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people:

Yes We Can."

Your President-Elect, Barack Hussein Obama

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 10:00 PM

THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN BE ANY WORSE THAN IDIOT WEVE HAD FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS!!

Then why this divisional statement?

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:41 PM

i want to go to iraq so bad

To do what?

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:39 PM

A wise man once said "tell a soldier he may die in battle tomorrow and he will find a way to make it happen"

Please people, don't will the U.S. into the gutters just yet. Benefit of the doubt might be appropriate here.

Thanks man. A voice of reason.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:25 PM

sure ill get used to the terrorists having dinner in the white house. but whats my opinion. i only defend the soil you stand on.

Thanks for your service, but your opinion is just one of many, and tonight, you're in the minority.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:14 PM
McCain is an American hero and again tonight, he acted like one.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:12 PM

an african country counts as american soil?

He won. Get over it.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:07 PM

its nice how a guy backed by terrorists and not even born in america can rise to the top office in the world. only in america

Let go of your hate.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:51 PM
The man isn't even in office and the hate is incredible.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:34 PM

Ones Hussein dies ~~~ and one rises out of the ashes of HELL!

Sad response.

Its an offense and racist response. I have reported it to moderators and I suggest that you do the same!

I will not succumb to the hate.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:30 PM

Ones Hussein dies ~~~ and one rises out of the ashes of HELL!

Sad response.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:21 PM
McCain is conceding in a very classy way.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:16 PM
This is one of the proudest moments of my life as an American citizen.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:48 PM

Utah seems to be the first state so far not to give the electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote. McCain is being stated as having the electoral votes, but he had 93,000 and Obama had over 96,000. 48% McCain to 50% Obama. Yet McCain is carrying the state.

They just know McCain will carry it when all the votes are counted.

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:46 PM
This is pretty damn sweet. I took this at 7:20 this morning...

t22learner's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:43 PM
Karl Rove is on Fox insisting we're a "Center-Right Country." His math skills have really fallen.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25