Community > Posts By > sparky6417

sparky6417's photo
Tue 01/18/11 08:57 PM
huh?

sparky6417's photo
Tue 01/18/11 07:24 PM
what a wonderful life we live we can do whatever we want when we want to just amazes me i love it

sparky6417's photo
Tue 12/21/10 04:42 PM

it's a joke Sea.

Got it b4 I wrote but thought some people should put things in perspective, anyways, making jokes about the exs really shows how not over it he really is......JMO.....and respecting those no matter how much we think they are tramps ho's or whatever else just shows classiness and classlessness
ya im not over the finacial ruin and the loss of the kids that called me dad and u should b ashamed of yourself cause i am over her dont judge 2 quickly my friend

sparky6417's photo
Tue 12/21/10 04:39 PM

Okay......I never had toys to give to the less fortunate.....glad you are so lucky......but hell I respect my ex-husband as the father of my children and choose to have respect and love......he is a part of my family for eternity and I love his wife as well and treat her with respect and love as well......I actually went out of my way to make this happen for my children.....even when he was in jail I never uttered a bad word about him and only told my children daddy can't see you right now but he loves you very much....that's it I never called him a drug addict alcoholic or anything else nor would I do that to my kids.....I all too well remember my mother saying dirty nasty things about my father.........and it didn't feel nice so I would never do that to another living soul.....if you have children for their sake I would say stay away from the circular triangulation thing
wow i went out of my way 2 buy a cheating girl a home trailor bikes and took in her 3 kids u should feel so lucky like i said she is a used &$!_@: toy

sparky6417's photo
Mon 12/20/10 05:06 PM
i never get jelouse when i c my x my dad always taught me 2 give my used toys 2 the less fortunate marry xmas everybody

sparky6417's photo
Thu 12/16/10 11:27 AM

Just want to make it clear to you 40+ men out there that the reason why you can't find a good woman on here is because you have screen names that make you look like,as the subject says,DIRTY PERVERTS!Do not try to make a move on a female with the screen name that says LONGHARDONE,THICKANDHARD,LIKEITROUGH,BIGCOCK,etc. etc.Seriously? If that's what you think catches a good woman then the reason why you're single at 40 is pretty self explanatory.So if you don't want to be called a dirty,perverted,old geezer and get a good woman...I'd suggest getting that fixed ASAP.JMHO.From a woman's perspective.
i cant wait till i hit forty

sparky6417's photo
Mon 11/29/10 07:00 PM

they are both hot!!:heart:
ya nothing wrong with a little old sexy lady or a hot young chick keep your options open

sparky6417's photo
Mon 11/29/10 06:32 PM
i think reba is the hottest old lady ever and i have a huge crush on her and megan fox

sparky6417's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:14 PM

my x had 3 beautiful kids i loved them very much they called me dad they are 6,7,9 i wanna c them but i sometimes think its best 2 let them grow and move on?????
I think that would depend upon how long you have been in their lives. If you have been a father figure for quite awhile, you should continue to see them if possible...don't make them feel like they are the reason you are gone.
we wer together 3and a half yrs but she did not have custody i wanted her 2 work on it i bought her a home and took them in on the weekends but the kids r with there grandma who is a wonderful lady

sparky6417's photo
Mon 11/22/10 06:13 PM

my x had 3 beautiful kids i loved them very much they called me dad they are 6,7,9 i wanna c them but i sometimes think its best 2 let them grow and move on?????
I think that would depend upon how long you have been in their lives. If you have been a father figure for quite awhile, you should continue to see them if possible...don't make them feel like they are the reason you are gone.
we wer together 3and a half yrs but she did not have custody i wanted her 2 work on it i bought her a home and took them in on the weekends but the kids r with there grandma who is a wonderful lady

sparky6417's photo
Mon 11/22/10 04:30 PM

THat would probably be best. Am sure they're confused enough.
ya thats kinda what im thinkin

sparky6417's photo
Mon 11/22/10 04:11 PM

sparky6417's photo
Sun 11/14/10 07:21 AM

I am a fat guy and even do i want a serious relationship with kids and all i iam not able to find a girl who can see past my weight and give me a chance why is that.
hey man im a bean pole its not how u look its how ya act and ya gotta treat a girl like gold and b confident about who u r just have fun with girls and expect nothing more than friendship and if u do find one u like just ask her out and go from there
but i would not take my advise:) or any other mans on here cause what we do aint workin:) ha ha

sparky6417's photo
Sun 11/14/10 07:12 AM

I am a fat guy and even do i want a serious relationship with kids and all i iam not able to find a girl who can see past my weight and give me a chance why is that.
hey man im a bean pole its not how u look its how ya act and ya gotta treat a girl like gold and b confident about who u r just have fun with girls and expect nothing more than friendship and if u do find one u like just ask her out and go from there

sparky6417's photo
Sat 11/13/10 08:34 PM

Hi sparky6417,

The best way I have seen to explain this is what is written in the rules

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, email or mailing addresses, instant messenger IDs, etc. All of these items can be traced using free methods such as search engines and other sites. It is only safe practice to list your address and phone number on secure sites denoted by a lock icon somewhere on your browser. The same precautions should be used when posting contact information on your profile of an email account.

This is a rule in the Terms of Use that all members agree to before their profile can be completed.

Basically it is for your safety and the safety of other members.

Hope this helps,

Kim
Site Moderator
k i get it :)sort of

sparky6417's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:43 PM

Personal info is not allowed on threads or your profile page because of spammers who might call and harass you just for the fun of it. If someone catches your attention send them an email, after a few emails and getting to know you, then swap numbers.flowerforyou
okay thanks

sparky6417's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:32 PM
hi and y wont mingle let me put my # on here i would rather talk 2 girls than post a quote anyways hi im kip check me out ladies ill give u my # if u wanna really talk one on one thanks:)

sparky6417's photo
Sat 11/13/10 06:36 PM
just 1 i thought u could not be any dumber u go and do something like this and totally redem yourself

sparky6417's photo
Sat 11/13/10 06:27 PM

silent treatment? does that mean when a man is trying 2 sleep and his girl is talking and we hear u but do not listen?

No that is ignoring the annoying...
ha ha now i feel better:)

sparky6417's photo
Sat 11/13/10 04:50 PM
silent treatment? does that mean when a man is trying 2 sleep and his girl is talking and we hear u but do not listen?

Previous 1 3