Community > Posts By > Timorek

Timorek's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:24 PM
This is how America takes care of its heroes.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/H/HOMELESS_VETERANS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Timorek's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:51 PM
Is there a phone number I can call to take care of dumbass americans?

Timorek's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:51 PM
Yes.

Off I go with my digital camera to snap photos of people on the street. Or better yet snap photos of street gangs. Preferably at night. In a bad neighborhood.

happy

Timorek's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:49 PM
"Not too many are born with the station and the wealth as a whole package."

In the USA? Are you kidding me?

Here in the USA we don't have royalty, but we do have higher class of billionares and millionares. They live in a totally different world than middle and low income people.

I am not talking about Britney the coke head or Justin the girlie man or 50 cent. I am talking about people who sign their checks....

Timorek's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:53 PM
Eh wat chum?
So leave the politics to professionals, like the TV pundits in the USA? They are professional?

laugh

Timorek's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:19 AM
You don't even know what a chav is do you? And you claim you are british... tut tut.

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:36 PM
Employ a Brit to do the dirty work?

Hmmmmm... Not a bad plan there chap!

And before you post once more taking the piss out of Americans I would recommend that you look up one word:

CHAV.

There, that did it.

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:33 PM
I saw smily faces and the sentence making fun of dead and wounded soldiers.

Whether it was a response to my post, somebody else's post, or a stand alone post, is beside the point.

You do not make fun of soldiers who die in combat, or the wounded who come back the this country without legs, arms, etc etc.

If you want to discuss the legality or justification of this war, fine. Like I said, I am against this Iraqi war 100%. But I draw the line at making fun of the dead and maimed. That is beyond the pale. That is beyond tasteless.

Imagine your son or daughter dying in that war, or coming back to your home with no legs. Or arms. Or blind. Many parents of these soldiers do not support Bush or this war.

So go on. Make fun of the invalids. Or the dead. Isn't it funny?

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:24 PM
I don't know whether to kick your ass american style or thank you for the compliment.

Let's recognize that Americans are ..... different and move on shall we?

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:22 PM
"laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no surprises here.... your boys are dead and what comes back you'll be lucky if you recognize brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart "

This is not acceptable to me. This is pure hatred.

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:20 PM
For the record I am against the war in Iraq. It is a blatant oil grab and positioning American military in the Middle East to keep other oil producing moslem countries in line.

Which doesn't excuse this whore making a post in which she rejoices that American soldiers die or come back terribly maimed and wounded from this war.

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:18 PM
I cant believe this whore made a post where she rejoices about dead soldiers and maimed wounded soldiers.

I simply cant.

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:57 PM
Hehehe

Now make a quick thread about how France is better than the USA. And watch the feathers fly... happy

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:55 PM
Umm excuse me?

While I disagree with the war, laughing about dead soldiers and our wounded guys (and girls) coming back to the states is beyond pale.

So, I think I speak for all people here when I tell you to go F**C YOURSELF you ugly hag :wink:

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:53 PM
Don't count on it kiddo.

We don't have spare time like you lazy slobs do in Euro-land. We work 9-11 hours a day and then drive home thru traffic for 1-2 hours more. No time for cooking. Or anything else really...

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:51 PM
By definition, there are NO normal girls on the internet. If a girl is looking for lub online, there is something suspicious going on

explode

smokin

blushing

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:49 PM
Chicago Fire.

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:48 PM
Hey kids

A quick update about what's going on in Pakistan right now.

Pakistan was supposed to vote for a new leader. So Musharraf declared martial law, suspended the Constitution, arrested his political opponents, while doing everything to not alienate the crazies in the tribal areas (think Taliban).

In the words of the great professor Juan Cole:
"In fact, the Muslim extremists are in the tribal areas, and in the Northwest Frontier Province (NWFP) and the hardscrabble towns and villages of northern Punjab. If you were worried about the extremists, you'd declare martial law in the NWFP and the tribal areas. Instead, Musharraf is said to be planning to give in to the demand in these northern areas that sharia or Islamic canon law be implemented! This is a defender of secularism?"

http://juancole.com/
Read also:
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/11/06/musharraf/

So please, don't believe the spin that Musharraf is doing this to combat Islamic extremism. He is staging a coup to remain in power, and is basically giving the tribal areas to the crazies, effectively losing control of those areas by the government.

Meanwhile, the US media and political establishment will lie to us that this martial law is somehow related to the "War on terror".

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:37 PM
Or perhaps would you prefer to bury our collective heads in the sand emu style and watch Dancing with the Stars?

This war almost doesn't exist in American news anymore from what I see.

Timorek's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:36 PM
There is nothing to apologize for.
Reporting a truth, even on an internet forum, is nothing to apologize for.

Perhaps if our TV networks did that we wouldn't be in this pickle that we are in right now...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13