Community > Posts By > Crystalline79

Crystalline79's photo
Sat 10/16/10 02:48 PM
slaphead biggrin happy Mmm,inter esting when i thin k about it but it de pends on how you define pants,the i nside or outside tr ousers but i'll take the general view. You'll be amazed t o know what sort of things people k eep in their pants. Did you know that there are inside pa nts with pockets a nd people stash in all sorts of things like money,protec tive weapons,e.t.c and in the outside pants people can also stash in walle ts,protective wea pons,private thing s that they don't want the public ey es to see.The list of small valuable t hings that people keep in their pant s is endless.

Crystalline79's photo
Sat 10/16/10 02:32 PM
:angel: :angel: my wishes for you are comfort on difficul t days,smiles whe n sadness intrude s,rainbows to follo w the clouds,laugh ter to kiss your lip s,sunsets to warm your hearts,gentle hugs when spirits sag,friendship to b righten your being ,beauty for your e yes to see,confide nce when you dou bt,faith so that yo u can believe,cour age to know your self,patience to ac cept the truth & lo ve to complete yo ur lives.May your p ockets be heavy a nd your hearts ligh t like a feather an d may bounty luck persue you every day.

Crystalline79's photo
Sat 10/16/10 02:45 AM
:heart: Hi!i'v just j oined this site and i love it coz it's got awesome forums and wounderful p eople.