Community > Posts By > Nykolas

no photo
Tue 11/02/10 10:56 AM
is it against the rules to kiss on the first date even if you both feel that strong connection? how about deep kissing on the second date?

no photo
Tue 11/02/10 10:53 AM

:smile: drinker

ty? lol i try everytime im on here to write something new.. just to get my poetry out there..

no photo
Tue 11/02/10 10:47 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Tue 11/02/10 10:52 AM
In sanctions before,
and constrictions after,

New contructs build,
and towers fall,

News is spread,
yet the net is small,

Feelings come,
Friends may leave,

Nothing is safe,
my heart especially,

Why won't thou throw thyself at me?
Why won't thou feel the same as me?

Fiction stories,
Fairytale theatre.

If seeing is believing,
I'd rather be blind.

My belief is true,
in this world unglued.

If my towers must fall,
to be rebuilt.

In your image,
will be fulfilled.

Nyko - 11/02/10/1246 - date/time

Inspired by the woman I met on this site.

"A Poets Heart Never Changes, yet it is always in motion" - Nyko 'Endless Slumber'

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:30 PM

I am by far what stereo types would call a perfect 10
BUT
I am confident, don't care what others think and love myself!!

:heart: drinker

and thats all that counts is confidence.. but then again its not true that fat guys dont get the girl.. my buddy who's 6'2" 70% irish 30% cherokee got hit on today.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:14 PM
ty check my other one on here "Tears of Blood"

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:12 PM
On another note to this topic, our relationship is so far so good, been about 2 weeks now and its been the happiest 2 weeks of my life.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:11 PM

thats only because people stoped believing in the true love and stopped fighting for the reality of it.

What was the reality of it? How do you believe in an emotion?

This is a counter-argument to hate, love. That is all love is, a placard to an argument brought on by hate. Without hate we wouldn't have love, and without love we wouldn't have hate.

Love is a double-edged blade, on one hand it can bring about great things...but in most cases it just brings about more pain, discouragement, and tension. Just as quick as someone can say "I love him/her" someone can say "I love [insert negative comment]."

This is why the fairy tale definition hasn't stood the test of time, because evolution has surpassed it. Maybe people stopped believing in it, or maybe they stopped fighting for it, but the reality of it all along was that it wouldn't last.

Only reason people stopped is because if you look at all the new stuff we are feeding our childeren it's all garbage in this aspect. this is why people stop believing in their dreams. I may only be 21 but I still belive in the toothfairy and easter bunny.. just because they dont exist we cant believe in them? yes emotions such as love, hate, happy, and sad, can all be felt and seen yet we are not to belive that they exist...

This is what your telling me, and you are here trying to rationalize the yin and yang of love/hate. true without one there is no other. but in order to love someone one must be open enough with themselves, as with to hate someone, they must be able to hate themselves.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:25 PM
thats only because people stoped believing in the true love and stopped fighting for the reality of it.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:14 PM
heres my phsycopathic song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fgr9Ct1BT0

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:12 PM

Love is an emotional response to a unknown situation.

The biggest issue I have with these questions is that they are always about love, which is simply an emotional response like hate. These questions never take into account the amount of care someone may have for someone (or something, Gein fans beware).

I honestly think that instead of love we should be focused more on care considering that love is used by 12 year olds to explain their first date, perhaps care would be a better word. I care about someone, I know she cares about me and it is a pretty awesome feeling knowing someone cares about you.

Care insinuates longevity, longevity leads to love...care=love.

way to be so scientific about it, trusth is you cannot actually explain the emotions and will of humans by equasions and formulas

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:10 PM

agreed!

are you stalking me? lol

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:06 PM
Ok, I know I already put a deffinition but I'm bored so I'm going all out so bear with me and make sure you actually read it. I will end up putting alot of the same stuffi n this one because I'm not tuning it down this time.

Love is poetry in motion, It flows like a river of passion within everyone. Ever changing and never stoping. even though you think you may love someone it may not be right, you may be blinded by lustful intentions. Make sure you don't let anything cloud your judgment. In short I'm sorry I know I said this one would be full out but I believe that this is the last of what i need to say because it's the truth. I've been in love only once. actually had a conversation with her maybe 20 mins ago last a few hours. very interesting. anyways.. I believe that if love is true nothing will stop you from achieving happiness. and I would have done anything for her but she gave up. You must fight for love because it cannot fight for itself. Belief, trust, and understanding is a big part of it. Make sure you communicate.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:51 PM
Edited by Nykolas on Mon 11/01/10 12:51 PM
These tear of blood run down my face,
as all I can think of is you.
The way you stabed me in the back,
The way you loved me,
The way your eyes glinted,
With that murderous intent.
Behind the killers eye,
What do you see?
Is the worlds in a blood red rage,
or is it in the ice blue the world sees these days?
Insufferable running,
Legs fatigued from the pain,
As these tear of blood run down my face,
All I can see is the crimson streaks.
Wishing things had appeared differently in the minds eye.
With this blade pressed to my face,
Stabbing, making the tears run like a rivers flow.
Yet as these tears of blood run down my face.

Nyko- 11/24/07/0528

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:45 PM
thanks firefly

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 10:52 AM
may not be the same time frame but it sure feels like it.. 1 month without my ex feels like an eternity.. i still care about her but im taking that energy and focusing if into my new relationship

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 10:49 AM

i konw not alot of people like icp, twizted, or anything from phsycopathic records. but give this song a chance and fitting in might become apparent. aka this is also my phsycopathic theme song "monster" and "Hero" by skillit are my life theme songs.. but yeah rambling.. sry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDTEBBY_cgE

why did u quote me?

Hi!Nykolas.I'm not sure if kc is on-line however I can answer your Q if you'd like.I'm not trying to intrude K,I am merely answering your Q.He converted your Utube link to an active link so that members can simply click on it(auto-nav).Godspeed!Cy :smile:

ah ty

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 10:45 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Mon 11/01/10 10:48 AM
Is this blind, or is it true,
all these thoughts she puts in you.

This rush of emotion hits unusual,
and her words, always unpredictable.

Possibilities, and weak knees,
But, honesty is always key.

Fears and pains may lie in wait,
thinking not, maybe this is fate.

Only time will tell whats on this path,
Is it strait, or will you crash?

Seeing her face brings on joy,
Finally sleeping at night, like when you were a boy.

Trials and challenges will be tough,
Yet with her, she likes it rough.

Hearing that angelic voice,
You drop to the ground without a choice.

Bad luck is better than none,
yet for once, it is gone.

On your feet and making it work,
and you can see her every quirk.

I write this now strait from the heart,
Hoping and praying that she's no shark.

(Inspiration from the woman I met through here)

-Nyko- 10/27/10/0454

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 10:17 AM
Edited by Nykolas on Mon 11/01/10 10:47 AM
That small tisk was only about 1/8th of my thoughts on the subject all condensed down. I'd be more than happy to ramble in my poets spirit if you people wish. (I will need atleast 5 different people to agree)

(on a side note, one poem of mine so far is written in the poems and creative writing forum)

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 10:10 AM

i konw not alot of people like icp, twizted, or anything from phsycopathic records. but give this song a chance and fitting in might become apparent. aka this is also my phsycopathic theme song "monster" and "Hero" by skillit are my life theme songs.. but yeah rambling.. sry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDTEBBY_cgE

why did u quote me?

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 10:04 AM
Thats a good gesture that not many would share nor would they embrace so strongly these days.. good job