Where for art thou Romeo!!!:heart:

Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:51 AM

Never forget:
Hot fires burn fast.

Savor rather than devour - despite her willingness to provide you things you're ravenous for.
Appreciate the small things - details you may have never before noticed in anyone else.
Learn to give without expectation - this one thing can be very hard to accomplish in our hedonistic world.

Best of luck Nyk!winking

actually.. not as hard as you might think... I have a bad habit of not thinking of myself in anyway.. If I have money i'd rather spend only enough to get me by on myself and spend the rest on my friends or significant other(no homo)

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:47 AM

Not treating your man like a dog on a leash.

OMG AGREED!!! I was with this girl once... obviously.. lol anyways.. she freakin controlled me so much.. p***ed me OFF!! i lashed out and did some stupid things.. anyways.. theres a reason they call them ex's and everything happens for a reason.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:23 AM
i konw not alot of people like icp, twizted, or anything from phsycopathic records. but give this song a chance and fitting in might become apparent. aka this is also my phsycopathic theme song "monster" and "Hero" by skillit are my life theme songs.. but yeah rambling.. sry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDTEBBY_cgE

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:19 AM
i dont care what anyone says.. i used to be a chubby chaser.. so yeah.. bbw's are freaks tho.. well.. usually.. not saying you are or are not.. -.^ -open mouth insert foot- anyways... i guess he doesnt just realize the truth of "beauty lies within"

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 12:11 AM

nykolas: bes definition ive herd yet:)
andy:so tru!

ty i'm just a poet with an open heart thats bled a few too many times

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:42 PM
-sigh- Ah the good ole' "What is love" topic... Love is poetry in motion, never stoping, nor is it stopped. Love is, without limits, rules, or regulations. There is no award for having or giving love to or from someone. The only true reward of love is pure connection with another person, thing, or animal. (no beastiality involved) Love knows no bounds, there are many different types of love in this world, but the most pure is "True Love" which i believe is what everyone should be allowed to find in this crazy world. Love has no one deffinition, it is everything and everyone. even the most unruly and ice cold prison inmates are capable of love and compassion, yet it might be a little more f'd up than we would see.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 10:16 PM
A "Little Johnny" story,

Johnny gets up and goes to school, passes his mailbox on the way and you see the name on the mailbox "Godeeper"

Johnny gets to school and the principals daughters see him and runs at him trying to get a kiss, he turns and stops her "not happening"

Johnny was a mischevious boy so he got into some trouble and the principals daughter sees this happening, she walks up to him and says "Johnny if you don't take me home with you after school I'm going to tell my daddy." Johnny says "fine."

They get back to his house after school and she says "Johnny I want to see your room" He replies "But I'll get into trouble!" she returns with "But I'm going to tell my daddy!" "Fine..." says Johnny

They retire to his room and she sits on the bed and says "Now take off all of your clothes" Johnny says "No" rebuttle from the girl being, "But, I'm going to tell my daddy!" "Fine." exclaims Johnny.

She says "Now **** me!" He yelps "No!" as she rebuttles once again" But I'm going to tell my daddy" he gives in easily "fine..."

Johnnys parents return home and go up to check on Johnny. They walk into his room and see the act as the father yells out "JOHNNY RICHARD GODEEPER!" Johnny replies in an agonizing yelp "I'm trying daddy I'm trying!"

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 10:01 PM

ummmmmm- pick something besides talking about an ex - any ex....just a thought meant in kindness & good luck

no don't let the "outta my league" thing bite u in the ***, take 1 date at a time - if you feel like ur about to mess things up...kiss her

umm.. kinda past that.. we both share a fondness of pool and videogames.. i have a natural urge to "gamble"... lol but yeah.. everything is going well so far.. i dont really talk about my ex's at all.. because in comparison to her.. she's amazing, so far everything i could have hoped for.. my ex's each only had one of those qualities, but this girl.. just amazing.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 04:50 PM
Thank you everyone for all the advice.. good news we met up again and had a blast.. got a ew good inside jokes already. I've had more fun with this woman than anyone I've ever had with anyone.

Thank you to everyone on here and the creators of the site, and to the admins, who run the show.

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 04:48 PM

I wonder if you'll like them in 20 years time....exactly as they are...

and if you don't want this one to end up like the last one...do something different this time!

agreed this is truth..

no photo
Sun 10/31/10 04:47 PM

like i said once before...
don't ask for sex before the entrée

nice..

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:29 PM
what i really liek about this one though is the fact that we met by accident kinda... she didnt show up in my search, but i was just browsing the site and i found her as the thread starter on 1 about video games.. so i kinda htrew out my username on the ps3 to her and we just kicked it off.. it was pretty cool.. and how much we have in common OMG! lol im sorry.. see this is what i was talking about.. my mind is flying when my feet are still on the ground... makes me angry at myself...

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:22 PM
Edited by Nykolas on Fri 10/29/10 10:23 PM
thanks perfect.. thatsthe best advice anyones ever given me i guess.. ill be sure to keep updates on here showing u guys how its rolling along.. oh and yeah i do really like her.. we clicked right away after we met.. all my friends say shes outa my league.. i say "what league?" because i believe in no such thing... because love knows no bounds, you never know who you will fall for. a rich girl could fall for a schlub.. or vice versa.. some prissy girl could fall for some skater.. but i have a tendency to f**k things up when i feel something is out of my control. thats my problem.. last relationship i pretty much threw out the window because i felt like she was controlling me.. well she was but thats not the point

oh yeah.. now i gotta think of something i've never told anyone.. lol i was with my ex for 1yr 9mos

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:13 PM
gee thanks but theres a reason my quote is "Bad Luck is Better than None"

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:11 PM
sorry catching up to speed here...

"Bad Luck Is Better Than None"

"Help, Child Trapped Inside" - as in my inner child please no f**ked up thoughts

"Wish I had X-Ray Vision"

"Hmm... How many could I fit in there?"

Sorry i gave so many.. just so many great ideas...

Nyko,
"May Broken Wings and Fallen Angels Guide Your Path to the Eternal Slumber" ~ Nykolas J. 'Endless Nights'

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:09 PM
Umm.. I know I'm kinda new to this site.. but I already met someone, on here. We met up at a denny's and hit it right off. any advice to someone whos kinda impatient? besides "be patient and slow yourself"? lol

Nyko,
"May Broken Wings and Fallen Angels Guide Your Path to the Eternal Slumber" ~ Nykolas J. 'Endless Nights'

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:06 PM
"Bad Luck Is Better Than None"

"Help, Child Trapped Inside" - as in my inner child please no f**ked up thoughts

"Wish I had X-Ray Vision"

"Hmm... How many could I fit in there?"

Sorry i gave so many.. just so many great ideas...

Nyko,

no photo
Fri 10/29/10 04:28 PM
Edited by Nykolas on Fri 10/29/10 04:28 PM
eh... i've heard sexier comments like "the burn notice star"
but van dam is the shizzle