Community > Posts By > Fearnot87

Fearnot87's photo
Mon 07/06/15 08:29 AM
It's widely believed by some school of thought that christians don't need any other deliverance,owing to the fact they are born-again or saved.
But how true is this?,just look into your life closely and that of others you know too well.Do you think every area or aspect of yours and theirs are great?.Anyway it's up to you.What's your take on this?

Fearnot87's photo
Mon 07/06/15 08:08 AM
Alot has been said on the issue of deliverance and alot of questions have been bombarded on this subject matter.Many people have asked such questions as "does a christian need deliverance,and is it possible that a christian can be manipulated or possessed with an evil spirit even after he has been saved"?,Are there remedies?,.Honestly alot of christians are confused because they still experience ugly trends contrary to God's will even after they are saved. What's your point of view?

Fearnot87's photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:10 AM
The greatest mistake God made
was to create man.Apart from
man's fall through Adam,God
looked into the future yet to
unfold and was able to
ascertain thata,Adam's fall would pave a way for other grievious
attrocities to be perpetrated
by man.Going with the fact that
God's original purpose for man
was to be an embodiment of His
Divinity(Gen.1.26).His agony began when He came to have
fellowship as usual but was
disappointed(Gen.3.9-11) and
aterwards a muderous thought
by Cain was exhibited.Honestly
Man is a wicked fellow and always eager to device evil
inventions,ideas,terrorism,corruption
etc.When it dawnd on God that
His Purpose for mamkind was
totally truncated He clearly
professed in (Gen.6:5-7)"The the Lord saw that the wickedness
of man was great in the
earth,and that every intent of
the thoughts of his heart was
only evil continually.6.And the
Lord was sorry that He had made man on earth and He was
grieved in His heart".Sincerly
God's agonies and pains were
felt passionately whe He
lamented

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:31 AM
Man is filled with insubordination and stuborness,ungodliness and all manner of unrighteousness and inpenitent heart.Man knows the truth but has bluntly refused to follow the truth and anytime Man sins or astrays God quickly regrettes His mistake of ever creating Man.This is applicable to this generation,where Man has become the chief Architech of God's Opposition thereby inventing things devoid of God's truth and morality,killing each other,Religious fanaticism,idolaltory,terrorism and etc.Yet God wouldn't not destroy man because He's the biggest SUCKER for LOVE and besides He's caught up in the Delimma of destroying man or giving a lil more time to see if he'll repent.Ezekiel.33:11"say to them As I live says the Lord I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked but that the wicked, turn from his way and live.Turn,turn from your evil ways!For why should die".

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:58 AM
The greatest mistake God made was to create man.Apart from man's fall through Adam,God looked into the future yet to unfold and was able to ascertain thata,Adam's fall would pave a way for other grievious attrocities to be perpetrated by man.Going with the fact that God's original purpose for man was to be an embodiment of His Divinity(Gen.1.26).His agony began when He came to have fellowship as usual but was disappointed(Gen.3.9-11) and aterwards a muderous thought by Cain was exhibited.Honestly Man is a wicked fellow and always eager to device evil inventions,ideas,terrorism,corruption etc.When it dawnd on God that His Purpose for mamkind was totally truncated He clearly professed in (Gen.6:5-7)"Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth,and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.6.And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on earth and He was grieved in His heart".Sincerly God's agonies and pains were felt passionately whe He lamented

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 06/29/14 09:52 AM
The greatest mistake God made was to create man.Apart from man's fall through Adam,God looked into the future yet to unfold and was able to ascertain thata,Adam's fall would pave a way for other grievious attrocities to be perpetrated by man.Going with the fact that God's original purpose for man was to be an embodiment of His Divinity(Gen.1.26).His agony began when He came to have fellowship as usual but was disappointed(Gen.3.9-11) and aterwards a muderous thought by Cain was exhibited.Honestly Man is a wicked fellow and always eager to device evil inventions,ideas,terrorism,corruption etc.When it dawnd on God that His Purpose for mamkind was totally truncated He clearly professed in (Gen.6:5-7)"The the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth,and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.6.And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on earth and He was grieved in His heart".Sincerly God's agonies and pains were felt passionately whe He lamented

Fearnot87's photo
Sat 06/28/14 11:07 AM
If God is all knowing God why would He make such a mistake and is there any redemption or corrective measures He provided?,Honestly we can't be talking about redemption or corrective measures without first of all getting the full knowledge of the so called mistake and understanding its implications

Fearnot87's photo
Sat 11/30/13 01:27 AM
This topic could be very controversial and as well inspiring.Honestly God must be a sucker for Love,if He could send His only begotten son to die for the salvation of mankind but mankind has proven abortive in full acceptance of this great opportunity.Now who are to be blamed?,the christians or God?,has this great price paid by Jesus yielded a magnificient result?,if it hasn't then God must be a mere sucker for love.....

Fearnot87's photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:55 AM
From the bible i've found out man goes through various troubles because of 3 things Firstly SIN. God said that it's only sin that brings demarcation and seperation btw us and Him "Prov 28:13 and Psalm 66:18".Secondly DEVIL. Bible says that we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of Devil and also in John 10:10,thats why is good to be prayerful even though you are not living in sin.Thirdly.WRONG REQUEST/CHOICE. Bible said we ask and dnt get cos we ask wrongfully,we can't be asking God to make us millionairs when you are still struggling with sexual immorality,Lust,Masturbation or any form of ungodliness.God doesn't answer such prayer,rather what you should ask God oftenly is for His Grace to live a holy life and also for an higher measure of the Holy Spirit upon your life so you can work for Him.Then when God fills you up then you have fulfilled Matt 6:33 and every other will be added to you

Fearnot87's photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:43 PM
Choice?,how,and what do you mean by that?.Is this the kind of life God wants us to live even as a christian?.Well i'm hoping to get more concrete answers

Fearnot87's photo
Wed 11/20/13 12:35 PM
psalm 144:3"Lord what's a man,that you take knowlegde of him? Or a the son of man,that you are mindful of him?".If truely God really cares and loves man so much,then why are there so many insurmountable predicaments trailing the path of a man?

Fearnot87's photo
Fri 05/24/13 09:09 AM

Poor in spirit in contrast to the spiritually proud and self-sufficient, theirs is the kingdom of heaven. The kingdom is not something earned, it is more a gift than a recompense. The beatitudes refers not so much to attitude toward people as to a disposition before God, namely, humility.

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:13 PM
Matt.5:3-4."3.Blessed are the poor in the spirit for theirs is the kingdom of God, 4.Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted". Going by this,how can someone be poor in the spirit and what does it mean to mourn?

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:06 PM

Amen! We can't forget Judas either-Many who think they are saved truly are not, Jesus knows the secrets of the heart. More and more people who profess Christ are beginning to show the truth---the darkness of their hearts. These are some very dark times in America and the world. I have been mocked by professing Christians for living out the faith and life and avoiding evil as much I possibly can. Come soon, Lord Jesus.

Jesus'll soon cos if not even the elected will be decieved in Gala 6:7,"Don't be decieved,God's not mocked for whatever a man sows that he'll reap.".Today some teachings from pit of Hell are meted out today in some churches and they are practising them and It's really unfortunate. Geniunechristian,you should rejoice more when they revile and mock you for christ's sake. Truely great's ur reward in Heaven and pls keep doing good and dnt grow weary. Ma prayerz and wishes for you!

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/12/13 02:17 PM
I was thought that the greatest enemy of mankind's sin.How true and possible is this?

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:49 PM

NO they can't go to hell, except Jesus to guide your life, and its all good, just apologize every sunday
After all Jesus died for "my" sins....

...He took three for me:angel:

well you just spoke from your perception and understand thus i acknowledge that.But if Jesus Christ is our standard then i think what He has thought is the ultimate.in Matt 7:21,it tells that not everyone who calls Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of God but those who do the will of His Father.that's to say that one might be borne again and know all the precepts of God and yet will not make it to heaven if he's not doing or living the will of God,mostly the so called christian who claim to've known and seen God.in Rev.21:8 says "but the cowardly,unbelieving,abominable,murderers,sexually immoral,socerers,idolaters and all liers shall have their part in the lake of fire which burns with fire and brimestone,which's the second death".This means that anyone who indulges in any mentioned act or even the ones that are not mentioned here but condradicts the word of God,will certainly go to Hell if He dies.Both the christians and unbelievers will face this.Therefore if the truth should be told,we must know that there's no eternal and automatic security to heaven for christians,every christian who lives in sin and dies in it will certainly go to Hell

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/12/13 12:51 PM

If we were perfect here there would be no need for heaven. We would be God. There would also be no need to die.

you are right,but alot of teachings are being thought that once you are borne again,you are automatically destined for heaven,regardless of the kind of life that person is living.That's to say once somebody becomes borne again and afterwards he starts living in sin again,he'll still go to heaven.I guess that's dogmatism and not Christ's doctrines.

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/12/13 12:02 PM
Edited by Fearnot87 on Sun 05/12/13 12:14 PM
We are told in John 3:16,that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have Eternal Life.Does it mean that there's an eternal security for christians to make heaven irrespective of the kind of life they live?

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/12/13 10:21 AM

Yep, it's just you. Suck it up!

I got Jesus now crested in ma life and all ma battles He fights while i hold ma peace

Fearnot87's photo
Sun 05/12/13 09:11 AM

Heroes match alone looking unto jesus,for d promised land of God.if u want 2 win d race dn't trust brodas or sistas bt trusting only in God kuz heroes match alone

Welcome to Mingle2.

Many others look to Jesus;

You are not alone here.

Thank u dear and of course i'm not alone here.lol.

Previous 1 3