Community > Posts By > stylishdotcom

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:23 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 01/20/09 10:35 AM

ok guys...honest opinions requested!all im attracting are hookups.i want a boyfriend!what can i do to get your attention?im a good woman!

We are all good women, even some of the men are good women:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ...but good luck and have fun flowers

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:19 AM

spock What about the two women in your armsspock

laugh laugh laugh

drool drool drool

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 03:43 PM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Mon 01/19/09 03:47 PM

Have you ever been Stood Up...... waiting on a date?
What excuse did they give.....
Did you give them another chance?

I got stood up waiting at the airport waiting for a guy off here to fly out to Africa...he gave no excuse, but seemed amazed that I got upset

I gave him 3 more chances...but he never wanted to actually meet it appears...tears tears tears

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 03:40 PM

that made you go "did i just do that?" shocked

just dumped the guy I loved tears tears tears

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:20 AM

im sure this topic has been posted in some way before... but things change over time. so i'm asking your opinions on it NOW.

say you've met somebody online that you're interested in... how soon would you consider meeting up with them?

i've had some friends say they would wait a long time, that way you could make sure you really knew and trusted each other... but then i've had others say they would meet up pretty early, that way you know whether or not you're wasting time on somebody you don't "click" with.

your thoughts?
:smile: I exchange emails,talk on the phone, webcam and then meet:smile:

The webcam seems to be the answer... talk on that first then meet

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:18 AM

ASAP....you can speak to someone on here forever, but until you actually spend time with them...you really don't know them at all

Yeppers spoke to a Guy on here for 18 Months...still wont meet up with me...what does that say to you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:17 AM

ASAP....you can speak to someone on here forever, but until you actually spend time with them...you really don't know them at all

but you also dont trust the person early on... what if they slip something in your drink just to get a piece of ass?

Keep your hand over your glass or thumb in the bottle...it works for me

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:15 AM

im sure this topic has been posted in some way before... but things change over time. so i'm asking your opinions on it NOW.

say you've met somebody online that you're interested in... how soon would you consider meeting up with them?

i've had some friends say they would wait a long time, that way you could make sure you really knew and trusted each other... but then i've had others say they would meet up pretty early, that way you know whether or not you're wasting time on somebody you don't "click" with.

your thoughts?

Straight away...unless you are on web cam or Skype...see who is really hooking up with you first

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:13 AM

Hi everyone, just came accross this site today, thought I may as well give it a go seeing as it's free biggrin

I was wondering how popular this site is with UK folks...seems to be mainly Americans around? I could be wrong though

Hello there and Welcome from London flowers don't take anything seriously on here...just relax and have fun in the Forums...that's where the real people are

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:10 AM

bigsmile What is "over the line" when flirting with others online?bigsmile

Mirror,,
You gotta have a line. How else would you know where to cross it? :tongue:
To dare or, not to dare....hmmmmmmmm?

If done in a clever, subtle sort of way some may find it enticing,tantalizing, and even fun.
Mental play is enticing and, it does draw me into more.....maybe. Most time's though, I take it for what it is and, move on.

True...but have you come across an African White Scammer on Here yet...OMG Fill your boots with him...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:04 AM

bigsmile What is "over the line" when flirting with others online?bigsmile

Mirror,,
You gotta have a line. How else would you know where to cross it? :tongue:
To dare or, not to dare....hmmmmmmmm?

If done in a clever, subtle sort of way some may find it enticing,tantalizing, and even fun.

What your really a woman ? noway noway noway

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:02 AM

I'm rather cautious about it unless, someone catch's my mind.

What if the guy reals you in for Months like a fish...then hits you with big emotional problems...ie he is a widow with 2 young kids...then hits you for huge sums of money...how about $300,000? there is one of these men on-line right now, and It aint me

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:59 AM

I would say over the line means when it affects people hearts and bank accounts in real life tears tears tears
bigsmile I agreebigsmile

Would you Say that was a Noble Person who done that?

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:57 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Sun 01/18/09 08:58 AM

I would not know, I don't flirt on here:angel:

Man your'e Lucky flowers

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:56 AM
Rockie Mountain High...John Denver

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:54 AM
I would say over the line means when it affects people hearts and bank accounts in real life tears tears tears

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:51 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Sun 01/18/09 08:52 AM

can anyone be bought? i say yes...be seeing you

noway

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just had a guy on here...very Noble he was too tried to woo me online for a small price of $10,000 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:43 AM

between ten million dollars or doing something so great that your legacy will be assured for generations to come which would choose?

What I do now...save little villages in Africa...women and kids raped and left dieing with Aids...but sssshhhh don't tell anyone

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:42 AM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that one's bad!noway

blushing bigsmile blushing bigsmile blushing bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:39 AM
Wow a Real Birthday....Happy Birthday!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25