Community > Posts By > stylishdotcom

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:37 AM
Welcome back flowers

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:06 AM

My new pool table arrives a week ahead of schedule, tomorrow!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

don't forget to break it in, have sex on it! :laughing:

drool drool

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:15 AM

This guy really suckered me in...ecards 2 or 3 times a day, loads of poetry,on Yahoo for hours every day, phone calls from his work In Africa...it looked and felt like the real deal, such a Noble Man...smitten smitten smitten

Based on your geography, I think the appropriate term is sod, right?

Ehm, yes thats one word that can be used :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:12 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 01/13/09 08:12 AM
This guy really suckered me in...ecards 2 or 3 times a day, loads of poetry,on Yahoo for hours every day, phone calls from his work In Africa...it looked and felt like the real deal, such a Noble Man...smitten smitten smitten

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:07 AM

When a Guy on here asked me to remove my Profile,because I had found my man, but he keeps his profile on (Even though he swears he has de-activated it)spock

How does it feel to be a hostage, anyway?

Hells Bells, thats one way of putting it...I just want to know why? what is all this nonsense about? Jees talk about head F****d slaphead

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:05 AM

When a Guy on here asked me to remove my Profile,because I had found my man, but he keeps his profile on (Even though he swears he has de-activated it)spock
pitchfork It was mepitchfork

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:02 AM
Edited by stylishdotcom on Tue 01/13/09 08:04 AM

It's simply NONE OF HIS BUSINESS whether or not you have a profile still on here. And he obviously is STALKING you by activating and reactivating. Just block the dim bulb!!! waving

OH, IS THIS ONE AND THE SAME MAN??? If your man is from here and says he deactivated and thinks you should, too... he's spying on you. Then you'll spy on him. And then there's no trust. And how many other sites is he on? And you? I mean, this could just get downright ugly.

Why on Earth would people want to spy on each other? Thats an odd thing to do...is that insecurity? or is it the tactics of the good ol player?

I don't get it spock huh

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:00 AM

It's simply NONE OF HIS BUSINESS whether or not you have a profile still on here. And he obviously is STALKING you by activating and reactivating. Just block the dim bulb!!! waving

Straight to the point as usual...I love it flowers

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:59 AM

Run....... That should have been a Mutual Agreement-if you both wanted that-sounds one-sided.He shouldnt be TELLING you what to do anyway maybe ask.---sorry thats just what i thinknoway

Ehm...that's what I thought...I didn't understand if he was so committed to me as he claimed, why he would still be looking
sad

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:54 AM

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:40 PM

I got Paranoia Agent!

Yay Me Too :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:36 PM

Well, maybe rephrase that a little bit...

My birthday is tomorrow... will Mingle automatically change my age accordingly? I did not put my age in my profile, just my birthdate in the appropriate area.

If it does not, how would I go about changing my age? Just want it to be correct. Even if it is older... LOL

Thank you for your help.

OMG You will age about a year every Month...Come speak to Us we will prove it flowers

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:33 PM

Stay away man...that's total disrespect to both of them rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
Why stay away if I am not trying to break up the relationship.

A Dog Pisses up a tree in his neighbourhood for a reason...what's your motives then? pitchfork

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:29 PM

Every so often, I get these emails. I keep reviewing my profile. I honestly do not know why people keep thinking I'm a Doma..... huh grumble

Doesn't matter a jot what you put in your profile...you will be judged girl sad sad sad sad

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:26 PM
Stay away man...that's total disrespect to both of them rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:23 PM

Yay thanks from the rest of the World for the Collapse rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:21 PM
Love actually
Bridgett Jones
Dances With Wolves

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:14 PM
How would you refuse a proposal of Marriage In Public...See it now Spot Light On You...Angels hanging off a string...300 guests...band playing something naff...how would you say No

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:07 PM

OMG...it just began...sorry, but I need a minute...I'm really slowlaugh laugh laugh laugh

So was I at First...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:06 PM
Hell...blushing

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25