Community > Posts By > MyLastGroom

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:15 PM
When the priest reads the Nunc Dimittis - when dust returns to dust and ashes to ashes. Then, there's nothing more to evaluate. glasses

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:07 PM

There is a popular belief that the best spouses are found in churches, not in bars. Do you agree?
Do you also agree or disagree that a spouse who embraces religion/spirituality is probably a better omen for peace of mind and a successful home life compared to a "godless" one?

Please share your thoughts.

I think bars are great places to meet alcoholics and easy women.I also know if you are a Christian a bar or club is the last place in the world you should be looking for other Christians.As one of my friends told me "you will not find your princess hanging out in a bar".I know from clubbing every weekend from my early twenties to my early thirties nothing could be more true.

People are people and birds of a feather flock together.If you are a Christian dating a Atheist you are going to have problems.I have dated Atheist women several times and Christian women many times.I have had the same problems with both of them.

A woman going to church doesn't mean that much.I have met girls in church that were more wild and more sexually active then Brittney spears on a Friday night.However if you can meet a girl in church who is committed to God and a real Christian then I believe you will be a happy person.

Are Christian women better than Atheist women?There is no doubt in my mind they are.They are more giving,more loving,and more forgiving then Atheist women.They understand commitment,are not likely to cheat,are willing to get married,and nearly always want children.

I dated a Atheist women for over 3 years.I loved that woman but I also couldn't stand her half the time.She never tipped,she said if we ever got married I would have to take her last name,was extremely selfish,would not have children,was pro choice,and often had a negative look on life.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Phenomenal contribution, Bro. Thanks immensely

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:21 PM

Im a one on one kinda lady however, whatever a couple does between two consulting adults is up to them...its not my place to judge. flowerforyou

....which means you are laissez faire about it somewhat? Kind of you would be willing to explore if your spouse consents? If so, my next question to you would be: how far can you go to keep or please your man?

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:16 PM

No, I don't share.

...and why not?

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:15 PM

Not for me, would perfer to keep him all to myself.blushing

what if he insists, and the only way you could keep him is to oblige?

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:14 PM

Waste of time.

I'm not that good at pleasing one, why the hell would I add another?

Ok we know where you stand on this one. What's your take on those who think they could handle a dozen more in this context?

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:11 PM

i think it is an outright perversion

WHERE DO I SIGN UP??????

lol....if you think it's "an outright perversion" why the excitement to sign up? Do you have some fantasy you want us to know about, Sir?

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:07 PM

I dont see it as being dangerous. If thats how they want to live their life then so be it. As long as they are up front about who and what they are and are not cheating then I see no harm, no foul.

Awesome perspective Mayhem_J. Do you have concerns about the sexual health of the individual: traveling through so many sexual partners might make this person a health risk to others. Don't you think?

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 04:03 PM
I can't wait for everyone to join this ongoing hot debate about spousal sharing.
Will you open your relationship up for wife/husband sex swap or invite another couple or a single male/female for an evening of sex cocktail? What's your take?
Can this experience actually help build or strengthen one's relationship?

MyLastGroom's photo
Tue 11/09/10 03:50 PM
Hi folks,
I trust most of you already know what serial monogamy is. But as a remider to any who has forgoten, it is the practice of having a series of short-term relationships, one right after the other.

There are men and women who have a kind of compulsive desire to change partners as if they are changing underwears.

In your own view, how dangerous are these individuals to the emotional, physical, spiritual, financial or social well being of the next victim of their adventure?

Furthermore, will you be comfortable marrying someone who just ended his or her 6th marriage?

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 09:28 PM

all men should be castrated.
period.

shocked I can't believe you harbor such sentiments against manity. What did men do to you to deserve such acid judgment from you. I would like to know if you don't mind.

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 09:22 PM
Congress doesn't seem to have solved the renascent sex offender problem. Have you Googled lately to see how many of those folks live around your area? Try googling "sex offender registry" plus your zip code and you will see and be more cautious.

What do you guys think should be done to a sex offender?

My view? - send the fella for "internship" (i really mean internment) in Iran or Indonesia under a bilateral or tripartite agreement between the U.S. and those governments. Otherwise, first offense = castration with crude medical equipments; second offense = life without parole (LWP); third offense = the electric chair or firing squad.

What's your take?

Please do not participate if you are uncomfortable for any reason.

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 09:00 PM
Yes it's like eldorado, I know. I've heard so many hyped and real contemporary Romeo & Juliet encounters. It's something heavenly; sometimes surreal. It is the standard by which most people measure subsequent love experiences. It is a mystical, magical, blissful experience - the feeling can never be replicated by any narcotic effect. Yes, it is the myth of THE "FIRST LOVE" which makes the NEXT LOVE appear so powerless, insignificant, and sometimes miserable.

Anyone here ever experienced this conflict between First Love and Next Love? Please share if only you are interested in joining in an indepth exploration of how we can transition from First Love to Next Love smoothly. Thank you.

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:56 PM

I'm sure we have all told lies in our life time. I can't remember the last lie I told (and that is the truth lol) I reached a point in life (a while back) where I don't see the point of lying. I would rather someone tell me the truth. I may not like what is said but I can respect the honesty. I do the same to others.

Very worthy of emulation! However, what were some of the incentives/inducements in those days when you at least practiced some modicum of lieing? Any benefits?

To get out of trouble from my mom usually laugh

bigsmile I know that feeling!!

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:52 PM

After I separated from my wife -- but before the divorce went through -- her mother hired people to murder me. It was over an inheritance I was in line for, the theory being that if I died before the divorce was finalized, my wife would be entitled to the money as "surviving spouse."

It didn't work, obviously, but it got pretty messy there for awhile.

...I bet it didn't work...else you are our "ghost writer"...lol
Wow, you are a survivor Bro. So a spouse's greed can be a cause. Thanks, we'll watch out!!

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:37 PM

violence is wrong...however, a good hammer can be very useful for getting ones point across...
indifferent

noway ...lol...so if "violence is wrong" and "a good hammer can be very useful" - how do you use the hammer. I mean, how do you apply the hammer? Jokes apart, if you are practically infuriated for whatever reason with your man, and a hammer is handy, would you use it on him?

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:33 PM

I got accused of cheating. I had been dating this girl for two months and suddenly she got green eyes. I was accused of sleeping with a girl who was my room mate's GF. Every day she accused me of cheating on her with said friend she was with her BF and could prove it. I likewise could prove where I was. I was at work half the time and on one one of the days I was supposedly cheating I was on a fishing boat with thirty other MEN (and had a hell of a trip that day too!:banana: ). My room mate's GF even stood up for me to her face. My then GF got pissed off and took a swing on me that wound up with me man handling her and throwing her out of my apartment. Ten minuets later there was a knock at the door. The local PD had lots of questions for me, one being why did I hit my girl friend. My answer was "If I hit her she would have fist marks all over her for taking a cheap shot at me." They wanted to know what I meant by a cheap shot. I told them she tried to clock me for having a friend of mine stand up for me in the face of accusations of cheating on her. AS the story unfolded for the officers my room mate was fighting not laughing becasue he thought it was hilarious. The cops had a tough time not laughing when they found out the whole story. What lent credence to my story and not getting to go to jail for a domestic? My room mate and I were not at each other over his GF and the accusations. What got her to go to jail? She threw a brick at my car and instead hit my room mate's car in front of the police and they promptly arrested her. On top of that he sued her for the damage and won ($620.00 to fix the dent, the broken rear windshield, and the seat the brick tore). Needless to say it was over between us the moment she accused me of cheating.

I do not like psycho women! Crazy is fun, Psycho is not! She made tank girl seem like a Victorian Lady in comparison. The sex was great, the woman was not. And it took me two months to realize what others tried to warn me about after they knew her a week...

Thanks for sharing your experience, bro. You are a true survivor.

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:26 PM

Do you also agree or disagree that a spouse who embraces religion/spirituality is probably a better omen for peace of mind and a successful home life compared to a "godless" one?

I personally avoid bars and churches as I see them both as dens of iniquity. laugh

I think the best place to meet a potential spouse is to do participate in something positive and constructive that you enjoy doing and then you'll find a partner who has similar interests. (assuming, of course, that you like to do positive and constructive things yourself)

For me personally, I prefer a spiritual minded person over a religious minded person (i.e. someone who see divinity in everything rather than in a book)

However, for me romanticism is at the top of the list. And I'm not speaking about sexual romanticism, I'm speaking about poetic artistic romanticism. (i.e. the ability to see beauty in life and in everything we do)

As long as a woman has that I really don't care whether she's spiritual or atheistic. I've known some very romantic atheists who see awesome wonder in life and stand in awe of the grandeur of the universe. So atheism itself is not a deterrent for me. I have no problem with an 'atheist' in general.

However, if the atheists sees the world as mundane and is negative about life, then that's no fun. But there are religious people who view the world that way too. Especially religious people who have their eye on an "afterlife" and basically think that life on Earth sucks. That can be a very negative and draining view as well.

The last thing I'd want would be a partner who is dogmatically religious and constantly pointing to a religious doctrine as an excuse to judge everything in terms of whether or not it is 'sinful'. From my point of view such a person simply has no ability to think for themselves and that definitely won't do as a partner for me.

So positive spirituality or positive atheism is cool with me. The key is keeping it positive. That's really the bottom line.

Very very thought-provoking input. Thanks a lot
You know something? I had an experience with a "religious wacko" of a wife who would see everything in terms of "god" this, "god" that. She would abandon me at home and drive off five states away to attend a "revival" despite my vocal and vehement protests. With my case, I understood Karl Marx's refrain: religion is the opiate of the people. There are so many "anointed crack heads" out there - enibriated by religion.

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:15 PM

Just last week I won first place in a truth telling contest at a chuch in the next town over.

So, believe you me.

what .....lol....

MyLastGroom's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:12 PM

IDK how functional it is to live life worrying about who is lying - me-? my existence is pretty much tracked on the computer because of my work...

hurt by lies or truth? lies yes. truth no - in the short run maybe a little disappointed - but have always appreciated it in the long run - so hurt? no.

Thanks for sharing your noble ideal. But tell me, assuming that the sword of damocles is hanging over your head and only a little lie can set you free and possibly bring promotion. What choice?

the truth

damocles will uncover ur misdeeds eventually anyway - it's easier to negotiate form the standpoint of the truth

Awesome. So truth wins - as far as you are concerned. I agree with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6