Community > Posts By > missbuah

missbuah's photo
Sat 08/18/18 11:40 AM
as we are from different countries would you guys mind sharing your national dish and attach it with pic also recipe.

missbuah's photo
Sat 08/18/18 11:38 AM
is marriage or love life really that matter.? so if i dont experience such life am i missing out something 'great'? what if im not interesting enough to catch anyones eyes

missbuah's photo
Mon 06/11/18 08:49 PM
Just wondering, most everyone on here is looking for a partner. The ones that are... are you really truly ready for a partner?
By which I basically mean that many are looking for a partner because they cannot be by themselves and feel happy and in need of someone else to fill a void. Then you're not really ready. You're needy, lol.
Or maybe you don't have time and space right now in your life for a partner.
That's how I feel at the moment.

So if you're single and looking are you really ready?
I came to this because currently at this moment in life I am getting ready again, but not in any hurry because I'm so busy fulfilling my dreams and true passions in life.
So yes, I want a partner and a relationship, but I'm not 100% healed yet after my breakup, apart from that I am not only very busy but also get a lot of joy and fulfillment and happiness from what I'm doing, outside of the love arena.

This is totally new to me, I've always been more focused on getting a relationship, even when I wasn't needy, it was still kind of like a goal in life.
Now, for the first time ever, it seems it is not my main goal. Manifesting my own dreams is. At least at the moment.
And it feels odd. Not used to it. I find it confusing. Does it mean I don't want a partner anymore? But that's not true, I DO want a relationship. It's just not my main goal.
It's quite the shift for me. Didn't realize that until now. So curious if anyone recognizes this?

relatable

missbuah's photo
Mon 06/11/18 08:47 PM
Let's all be cute and alone together!

Shall we?!

drinker

how cute hold my beer... letsss

missbuah's photo
Mon 06/11/18 08:15 PM
is it or men are so slow to catch up or pretending not to understand?

missbuah's photo
Mon 06/11/18 07:56 PM
the judge!!! i just loe robert downey jr in it

missbuah's photo
Mon 06/11/18 07:54 PM
john wick[/quote

i watched all john wicks(are there 2 or 3? lol) but really looking forward to the upcoming sequel

missbuah's photo
Mon 06/11/18 07:52 PM
i wanna recommend inception but im actually dont quite fathom the whole movie. i know the concept but still find it hard to understand a few scenes

missbuah's photo
Mon 06/11/18 03:10 PM
cake
hugs
smell of books