Community > Posts By > proudmomof4

proudmomof4's photo
Fri 03/15/13 08:02 PM
Edited by proudmomof4 on Fri 03/15/13 08:36 PM
I know one is cinnamon!!! cloves and ginger I searched it for you. :)

proudmomof4's photo
Fri 03/15/13 07:57 PM
I have alot of respect for single dads and wish more men that make babies would stand up and realize their child needs them and be there for him. in some cases like mine it is better for everyone involved that the dad isn't. Single moms and dads are the same in alot of ways. but it takes one hell of a man to raise their own kids and it shows alot of character!! keep on doing an amazing job all you single dads!!

proudmomof4's photo
Thu 03/14/13 08:39 PM
lol

proudmomof4's photo
Wed 02/20/13 07:36 PM
it isn't just men. and if your looking for a man who talks about their feelings all of the time then you aren't going to find it. Actions speak louder than words. As the mother of a teenager boys just don't express themselves the same way women do. and for example... "i love you" just being said is meaningless. its the actions that make it real or not. and im not talking about how much money they spend on you. its the simple things in life that make the world go round.

proudmomof4's photo
Sat 02/16/13 06:36 PM
Edited by proudmomof4 on Sat 02/16/13 06:37 PM
it totally depends on the guy therefore I have to say neither

proudmomof4's photo
Fri 02/01/13 07:52 PM
It takes alot for single dads and moms. and Often times it is cause someone don't want to take the responsibility of the children.. however sometimes it is how you are. I clearly state that I am single mom of 4... :) if no one talks to me oh well. if people talk to me great. I have alot of respect for single dads as that goes to show what kind of a man they really are. :) it isn't an easy job and it will take a very special willing woman to deal with it :) good luck to you all.

proudmomof4's photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:45 PM
I learned one thing the hard way... listen to the doctors orders if you don't you can rip your stitches....:S its not a good experience... good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery

proudmomof4's photo
Wed 01/30/13 07:40 PM
Maybe that's a nice way of saying we might get back together? I am unsure. I know prior to my divorce being finalized. I was divorced. cause there was no chances..........

proudmomof4's photo
Sun 01/27/13 03:31 PM
Good Luck to you in your search.

proudmomof4's photo
Sun 01/27/13 03:27 PM
I have wondered this also and changed my profile to say that's not what I am into. Some people can start a relationship or friend thing or one night stand. and I happen not to be that way. I guess it is what your heart and soul desires. I wish you alot of luck in finding your one!

proudmomof4's photo
Sat 01/26/13 08:48 PM
I believe that your past is your past and your future is what needs to be focused on. However I don't think I'd ever date a man that's had many relationships. Then again if I had strong feelings for him you kinda forget about their past :) hope this helps

proudmomof4's photo
Thu 01/24/13 11:50 AM
but they sparkle like diamonds LOL

proudmomof4's photo
Mon 01/21/13 09:35 PM
it is a forum

proudmomof4's photo
Mon 01/21/13 09:01 PM
This is a great idea :) I am a mother of 4 and there's something up with each of my children... so if i can help out I'll try... :) I deal with a mixture of issues daily. I am completely blessed to have my angels :) my range is everything between defiance to autism to dyslexia to adhd to development issues to health issues.

proudmomof4's photo
Sat 11/20/10 03:11 PM
I totally agree!!!

proudmomof4's photo
Sat 11/20/10 03:09 PM
Very nice :)

proudmomof4's photo
Sat 11/20/10 03:06 PM
a simple hello how are you?
and then find a common interest and it just goes from there.
best wishes :)

proudmomof4's photo
Thu 11/18/10 12:43 PM
I'd have to go with the Canadian one! lol

proudmomof4's photo
Thu 11/18/10 12:39 PM
Time to think about why and how to make it smile again and if you can't then its time to concider other options :)

proudmomof4's photo
Thu 11/18/10 12:36 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Previous 1