Community > Posts By > Himself1

Himself1's photo
Wed 01/12/11 04:05 PM
What a funny tread! You guys are cracking me up lol!

Some things are set in stone, some are not. The human brain is finished developing around mid-twenties. That means that before that age, there are a certain physiological restriction of not having your full powers at your disposal. Now that doesn't mean you can't break heaven and hell before that, being mature and using what you've got excellent. But it does mean that you haven't come fully into your own yet. On the other hand, I've met guys in the 50's still dumb immature fools - having all the tools, doesn't automatically grant you the knowledge and discipline to know how to use them wisely. Just my 2cents.

Stefy, yup sexy you, the six-pack is actually eight, but the four bottom ones lie deeper within, therefore there not so pronounced and thus they look like two: hence, six-pack. Only because you wanted the abs talk lol. Oh, contracting your pelvic muscles while exercising your lower abs is a killer combination, and does wonders in bed for men and women both.

smokin

Himself1's photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:55 AM
keen

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/31/10 02:22 PM
That was pretty funny, shows your humor and with a little patience you'll have yourself a chick that digs what you've got.

I think you could easily let it all stand, or if not, just remove the second half, basically because it is just more of the same...

All the best!

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 04:25 PM

Yo Him!

Make sure you get the money for sex up front....

Jess will use you like a $100 hooker but it is like pulling teeth to get her to pay the $7 she promises.

hehehehehehehehe

I love Jess and I joke alot. I don't mind that she stiffs ya for the $7. She is a great gal.

You, Krupa, a joker, noooooooo, you're kidding me!

But hey, if she does stiff me, you can buy me beer at the worst bar in town as we're sobbing at the injustice of the world and devious women who wont pay up front.

:)

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 01:34 PM
Definitely a proper fit, you'll do fine here, being your witty self!! So a big welcome to the newest nut-case, you're among friends!! Now go join the forum, post your best and your weirdest and I guarantee you'll have fun, meet people, and maybe even... get laid :wink:

drinker

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:05 PM
Who the ph*ck is Santa?

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:03 PM
Edited by Himself1 on Fri 12/24/10 12:04 PM
So now you know here's all kinds of people, and being a hottie you'll attract attention, 'tis part of the price you pay, just shrug, laugh and do what you gotta do.

What?? Not here, on an online dating site, to find the ONE TRUE love of your life?!?! Gosh, girl, you had me fooled laugh laugh laugh

But here's the thing, I don't step up my game for nobody but myself, cuz playing up with a woman is a ladder without end....

So here's the deal, go mingle in the forum. Make a post or 764 and before you know it, things will be happening. Don't be shy, don't mind to ramble, don't mind to be smart or speak your mind (just don't attack people) - after all, this is online, no danger, nothing to lose... except.... if you don't play, you don't win.

bigsmile flowerforyou

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:56 AM
Hey charm. Welcome to mingle, go join the forum and make yourself known, you'll meet tons more people that way, and don't be shy, everybody's a bit crazy on here so it's all good :wink: laugh

smokin

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:54 AM
Welcome to mingle, if you want to meet people, make friends and maybe more, go join the forum!

waving

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:53 AM
Sounds like you've got it going for you except... you got to upload them photos dude, or the chicks will walk by you by the dozens...

Welcome tho, go mingle and have fun!

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:50 AM
Oh, and welcome to you Andy.

waving

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:49 AM

What a coincidence Andy.
We are ALL here until we win the lottery.
Then we can buy some real love :-)

Welcome :-)

Well saidlaugh laugh laugh

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:59 AM
Alright ladies, I am out, this is way to fast for me, but I enjoyed it so thanks and have a good ... day, night, morn, eve, whatever it is... oh, and merry Christmas!

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:57 AM

yes

do u use rogain?

What is rogain?

No, I am a hard man that throws my old socks away.

Do you?

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:53 AM
trim :tongue:

Do you color your hair?

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:52 AM
Touché! laugh

If I'm holding on to it while I'm jumping, then yes laugh laugh

I don't have moobs lovely Bella :wink:

Do you shave or wax your mustache? smokin

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:49 AM
sexy for yousmooched

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:49 AM
No! Only person alive that has NEVER farted!

Do you?

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:48 AM
Yes.

Can you run fast without your boobs jumping up and down?

Himself1's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:47 AM
No favorite sport

Am I asking serious questions...? Guess I do at that then...

Have you bungy jumped?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25