Community > Posts By > catgo65

catgo65's photo
Thu 05/31/12 05:50 PM
If you could switch professions/trade for a day, what would you do or choose? Doesn't have to be glamorous, or it could be.

I have many, but will limit it to a few.

Tour De France cyclist
Coal miner
NFL referee
Helicopter pilot

catgo65's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:36 PM
Hey there!!

catgo65's photo
Tue 04/17/12 05:33 PM
Some of you might have a several answers, let's say how old were you the first time you got married.

I got married for the first time at age 35.

catgo65's photo
Sun 12/25/11 07:53 PM
Had some ups and downs in 2011, topped off by a divorce in April so I am glad this year is coming to a close. I did however have the BEST Christmas ever! Peace to all.

catgo65's photo
Tue 12/06/11 05:32 PM
Welcome!! Good luck!!

catgo65's photo
Fri 11/25/11 11:35 AM
I really try to stay in shape.

I will go to the gym occasionally to lift weights, I am more into the cardio part. I walk/jog every morning and watch what I eat to keep somewhat in shape.

I love to golf and play a lot when I can and usually walk instead of taking a cart.

So I guess walking/jogging is my method.

catgo65's photo
Wed 11/23/11 05:29 AM
I try and surround myself with positive and joyful people, therefore negative and hurtful words shouldn't be a part of happier people's lives. I stay far away from drama!!

catgo65's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:26 AM
Since I have already experienced the loss of a my older brother, he was 41 years young. I think losing a brother/sister, parent, or niece or nephew is my biggest fear. I myself am not afraid of dying.

catgo65's photo
Tue 10/18/11 05:56 PM
I took my Border Collie shortly after the separation and kept her after the divorce. Because I work outside and live in a rural area, I am able to take my dog everywhere with me. I don't know what you call it, but we are very close, she is very affectionate and lovable. I think this whole process of living alone would be pretty boring without her here by my side. We picked her out of a litter of 6 puppies.

catgo65's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:32 PM
My divorce was April 2011 so I have a sour taste in my mouth yet from all of that. I have tried to be nice to my ex, but I really connot stand her at the present time, she was really bashing my integrity throughout the process. Right now we are nothing, maybe that will change over time, but won't hurt my feelings if things stay the way they are right now.

catgo65's photo
Tue 10/04/11 07:06 PM
Positive attitude, a very loyal and compassionate friend, make people laugh!!

catgo65's photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:20 PM
Hey there, welcome!!

catgo65's photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:13 PM
Cotton Balls or the cotton in aspirin bottles, I can't stand the texture or the feeling in my hands. I have to pull out the cotton in the bottles with something other than my fingers. YIKES!!!

catgo65's photo
Wed 09/28/11 08:40 AM
I have been on my own since 2009, and divorced since April 2011 and can honestly say I am not bored. Sure I miss the touch of a woman, but I enjoy living by myself. I have three jobs and a few hobbies I am very passionate about. Oh, I also have my best friend Border Collie that I take everywhere with me. Life is good!!

catgo65's photo
Sun 09/18/11 03:56 PM
If I had a tail while I was bartending, I probably would get a lot of laughs.

catgo65's photo
Sun 09/18/11 03:46 PM
To the point, u know what you want. Good luck!!

catgo65's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:58 PM
Dark dark brown

catgo65's photo
Thu 05/19/11 04:46 AM
My Father who is 75 has congestive heart failure, diabetes, a pace-maker, has had a heart attack, has stints/shunts and suffered a stroke 16 years ago and has partial paralysis to his right side. He was recently dragged underneath a car and eventually run over and sustained serious injuries.

He survived the car accident but EMT's didn't think he would survive the 45 minute flight-for-lift flight to Tulsa, he did!! He was scheduled for surgery to repair a crushed pelvis three days later and because of his prior bad health the doctor's were not sure he would survive the surgery, he did! After a 4 hour surgery while in recovery he had cardiac arrest and they eventually revived him and he is recovering slowly and may never walk again but alive.

I live a thousand miles away and wasn't able to see him for almost a week after the accident. When I walked into the room with my younger sister there were many tears shed. We were in awe that he was alive and the courage he showed us was something I will never forget. He moaned and winced with every movement he made but never once complained, he has forgiven the person who ran him over and said "it was an accident",. AMAZING!!!

I spent four days with him before returning to Wisconsin, he taught me an invaluable lesson on how to forgive someone in life, the love in that hospital room with my sister and nephew was something I have never felt before in my life, and the courage to live and fight are things I have only heard and read about in people with other illnesses. He has a long road of recovery ahead, but his pain and suffering has changed my life because of his love towards me and what he shared with me.

Peace to all,

Tony

catgo65's photo
Sat 04/30/11 05:09 PM
Hello!!

catgo65's photo
Thu 04/28/11 04:48 AM
No never felt that way, I enjoy the company of others but also relish my time alone. I can pick and choose, I'm single.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8