Community > Posts By > stefy

stefy's photo
Mon 11/07/11 09:24 AM

i say if your interested, let the guy know...i never know what a woman wants, unless she tells me...i like women that are direct, because most men are not mind readers, and being direct will eliminate a lot of confusion.

:thumbsup:
Most guys are clueless. You have to slap them and say: "Hey you...yeah you...ask me out already!" laugh :tongue:

wahooo! a woman that gets it!!!!
flowers flowers flowers

blushing :wink: flowerforyou

stefy's photo
Mon 11/07/11 09:21 AM

i say if your interested, let the guy know...i never know what a woman wants, unless she tells me...i like women that are direct, because most men are not mind readers, and being direct will eliminate a lot of confusion.

:thumbsup:
Most guys are clueless. You have to slap them and say: "Hey you...yeah you...ask me out already!" laugh :tongue:

stefy's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:46 PM

I prefer clean shaven men

Me too :)

stefy's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:41 PM
Happy Birthday!!! :)

stefy's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:39 PM

Someone threatens you with a gun or a knife and tells you to get in the car. Do you fight knowing you may be stabbed or shot on the spot or do you get in and hope for the best?

I have been in a situation not quite like that but very close. I had to decide in one second what to do since I was caught by surprise. Believe me your reaction is something unpredictable. I always had the impression I was to calm and peacefull to fight. Let me tell ya, I fought with all I had. The intruder had to give up on me for a minute and I managed to lock myself inside a room. Scary! But I learned I am stronger than I thought!

stefy's photo
Sat 11/05/11 07:02 AM

I've been here long enough for all to know I am a total whore. But a nice one. tongue2 :laughing:

I second that!bigsmile laugh :tongue:

Are you stalking me again? tongue2 :laughing:

Maybe!:wink: :tongue: love

so he's letting us stalk him again? I thought he was taken?

Oh! he is taken. Mine! hehehehe :wink: :tongue: love

stefy's photo
Sat 11/05/11 06:33 AM

I've been here long enough for all to know I am a total whore. But a nice one. tongue2 :laughing:

Are you stalking me again? tongue2 :laughing:

Maybe!:wink: :tongue: love

stefy's photo
Fri 11/04/11 04:15 AM

stefy's photo
Wed 10/26/11 12:22 PM

Lose the dress.

No, lift the dress. laugh laugh

Hahahahalaugh

stefy's photo
Mon 10/24/11 04:18 PM

True Blood
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Supernatural
and noway Glee :tongue:

glee?
kind of fits in with the rest of your list...slaphead laugh

Think of how cool Glee would be with zombies. As soon as anyone breaks into song *chomp chomp*

singing zombies... a new reality show...

Kind of reminds me of Buffy the slayer.
As long as there are no sparkling vampires it should be good.:tongue:

stefy's photo
Mon 10/24/11 11:55 AM

True Blood
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Supernatural

glee?
kind of fits in with the rest of your list...slaphead laugh

Lol Glee is my soft side! flowerforyou

stefy's photo
Mon 10/24/11 11:14 AM

They WERE very high.
Took a chance.
Paid off :-)

^^^This.

stefy's photo
Mon 10/24/11 08:44 AM
True Blood
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Supernatural

stefy's photo
Mon 10/24/11 04:04 AM

Listen....when I say I have 4.34444467 inches of penis....I mean it. Sheesh!!!! Women on this site are so picky. :angry: :tongue: laugh

huh bigsmile

stefy's photo
Mon 10/24/11 03:57 AM
I`d rather pay in all my dates. I feel better this way but It really depends on the date and the person I am with. If I feel that paying will make him upset I leave it alone. But there is no way in hell I wont offer to pay my part.

stefy's photo
Mon 10/24/11 03:49 AM

....to psychotherapy?

smokin

No. I have a therapist that I see once a week. I benefit a lot from it. He helps me think outside the box and to understand myself better. Its good being able to talk to someone who is never judgemental.
I did it for couple years in my twenties and I came back now that I felt I needed it.:smile:

well hello where have u been

good to see uwaving

Hello Sweetest :smile:
Good to see you too waving
I ve been hiding and lurking :tongue: my favorite things to do!smokin

stefy's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:41 PM

....to psychotherapy?

smokin

No. I have a therapist that I see once a week. I benefit a lot from it. He helps me think outside the box and to understand myself better. Its good being able to talk to someone who is never judgemental.
I did it for couple years in my twenties and I came back now that I felt I needed it.:smile:

stefy's photo
Thu 10/20/11 04:49 PM
yes:heart:

stefy's photo
Thu 10/20/11 04:40 PM

I dont think we have God given roles in that sense. I think we have a purpose,, something our existence is meant to impact. The evil dictator has a purpose, but not necessarily to be an evil dictator.

Hitler had a purpose, but it doesnt mean his purpose was to kill jewish people.

I dont think we can walk away from purpose, I think it is included in every path we are given the choice to take.

Msharmony I agree 100%! I dont believe in destiny but I do believe we are all connected some way. Our choices may and will change others. I believe we all have a purpose though. And from that we cant run.

stefy's photo
Wed 10/19/11 05:02 AM
Elektra for sure!:smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25