Community > Posts By > CarnalSigh

CarnalSigh's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:06 PM
Things u are interested in are important yes....I agree. However, I am curious about YOU, not necessarily all your interests. You asked for an appraisal and I gave it. Your mind is the sexiest part of you. Therefore...show a little bit about what you feel, what you are looking for, what you desire in a relationship, and I suspect that your email buddies age range will come down a little closer to where u want it to be. Good luck.

CarnalSigh's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:38 PM
You are in my age range, so I thought I'd reply. The photo of u in black is blurry/out of focus, and as a result u look a little older than u are. Dump that one dear. The other photos....I'd leave them, but try adding one or two with pleasant smiles or a sweeter pose. Don't get mad, but u look mean....and to a guy my age, maybe a little too much trouble. Men in their 30's and 40's may have divorced a woman they see as mean and don't find that attribute attractive. An older guy tho...he sees u as spicy and young and worth it. I think you are very attractive, and I'm impressed by all the things you enjoy doing. But keep in mind...this is a dating site. I would rather see less about your interests, and more about you, what you feel, what you are looking for, what you desire in a relationship etc. Perhaps that would draw more similarly aged men to your profile. My 2 cents. Jeff

CarnalSigh's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:12 PM
I had lunch with a female friend today and we had this same convo. She explained to me that since she called me and asked me out to have breakfast with her, it should have been obvious to me that she wanted to take ME out, and as such would be paying.

Like the original poster, I've been raised to pay when out with a woman. Whether it's dinner, or a coke in the convenience store, or a loaf of bread that I pick up on the way to the gf's house. It's a cultural thing I guess. However, since I've re-entered the dating game over the last year or so, I've had 2 or 3 women insist on paying, even tho us going out on the first or second date was a mutual thing. Hesitantly I capitulated.

CarnalSigh's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:03 PM
One thing I DO know, is that this is the most pointless post I think I've ever seen.

CarnalSigh's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:56 PM
I like sci fi and I like Will Smith, so I enjoyed the movie. However, that being said....it won't win any academy awards nor will it be on any top ten list for scary flicks. I liked it, but someone who tends to be overly critical of flicks might not. I wish they would have made it about 15 min longer....developed a bit more of a relationship betwixt him and the woman, and showed more interaction with him and the captured zombie. The ending left me a little flat too.