Community > Posts By > Justri

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 09:55 AM
Why thank you

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:40 AM
A friend is on another site and told me he was having a laugh so I thought I would give it a go

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:37 AM
It can sometimes be a strange one, people's view on the military. I have had both nice moments and bad ones.

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:31 AM
Single, not a lot more I can say on that matter lol

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:26 AM

In response to a request, this forum will for those who are serving right now who are stationed anywhere in the world. This is also for family members who have loved ones serving now in the war on terror. I am looking for stories from people who are unique because they are serving now. This is not for people who are going to voice their opinions regarding dislike for war. I wholeheartly support this effort and it is my sincere hope that the troops who are serving everywhere and their families connect here with love and support.

Thank you for everything you do.:smile: :smile: waving waving waving

Well said and a good idea:smile:

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:06 AM
New here myself and to doing this kind of thing, so hi to you toohappy

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 05:40 AM
Hi yes I do, part time now but it keeps me busy

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:56 AM
Yes you can cheers

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:53 AM
Never done this kind of thing before, I friend gave it a go and said it was fun so I thought I would give it a bash, is there anyone from Guernsey or near by on here?

Not that I don't want to talk to people who are not lol

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:38 AM
Hi, I am new to this place this is my first post except the intro bit. It's rather touching to see people post stuff up like this and I agree a section for serving people on here would be a good idea.

Justri's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:29 AM
Never done this kind of thing before, I friend gave it a go and said it was fun so I thought I would give it a bash, is there anyone from Guernsey or near by on here?

Not that I don't want to talk to people who are not lol