Community > Posts By > petenh

petenh's photo
Thu 08/30/18 09:30 AM

In butter and garlic.

Or wrapped in bacon and gently broiled...

petenh's photo
Wed 08/29/18 07:30 PM

Maybe Trump's crimes, if any , will not lead to any conviction!

After all, Hillary's Crimes didn't get a conviction, YET !!

:wink:

What crimes do you refer to, Toody? If there were any crimes that she committed, don't you think Cheato would have gotten her "locked up" so that he could change the attention from his own investigation?

The Dotard knows that his colluding with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary (remember he told the MAGA faithful that he would reveal everything on her "later in the week" on the very week the Russians were meeting at Trump Tower) will implicate him even further.

I am guessing if there was any evidence that she was dirty, he would have already paraded it down Pennsylvania Ave to the Capitol in a wheelbarrow, patting himself on the back all the way.

He LIED to all of you.

Evidently you don't know the Truth about Hillary!

Not going to even try to go over All her dirty laundry.

Lies and more lies just wickedness! Evil Queen!

Trump's lies are in NO comparison to her deceitfulness. IMO not going to argue that with any Libral !

Period

I am sorry, it was not "any Liberal" who asked you, it was ME. And you do not know how I voted in any of the last elections, so your liberal stamp is unfounded

And I repeat, if there was any VERIFIABLE crimes and misdemeanors, why has the Cheato not brought this to light with EVIDENCE, not just accusations? I mean, he has claimed he has evidence, but why has it not come to light? He has been in office for 18 months, and it seems he has plenty of time on his hands (tweeting at 1AM), so "Where's the beef?"

There was a guy named Sen. McCarthy that got everyone scared that there were "200 communists in government", and he conducted witch hunts... Cheato doesn't even have enough speculation to start this up against Hillary... it is all in his mind. But yet you take it as fact.

Just wondering, where do you get the AUTHORITY to tell me that the case is closed "Period." Last I checked, I don't think you are an admin.

I am here because I am curious. Educate me why this guy is worthy of my admiration.

petenh's photo
Wed 08/29/18 07:14 PM

it's the stupidity, willful ignorance, and/or complicity that kills me.
he's so obvious, so transparent, and so corrupt...he's showing us all, and defying us to believe our own eyes!

you wouldn't allow your friends or family to be swindled by his kind. you wouldn't hire him to work for you. you couldn't wait to fire him if you had the chance, just so you wouldn't have to be around him.
you wouldn't put up with his schemes, his cons, his bs, his constant whining, his constant bogus claims, his constant bragging, his constant demonstrable lies, his constant lack of sympathy, of empathy, of basic manners...you just wouldn't!

why in the h3ll would you hire him to represesent you to the entire world?
to represent YOUR interests? to be in charge of prosecuting crimes that he commits?

slaphead
WHY! Because he gets things done. If I hire a person , it's not because he speaks well or seems so nice but does a so-so job. I want to hire some one the expands my business so I can hire more people so they can make the company more money so I can hire more people to expand my business so I can hire ... See how it works.

Workin4it,

I appreciate your answer, and really, I am trying to understand the opposing point of view. I truly am trying to see why I should change my opinion of this guy.

WHAT has this guy accomplished? I am not going to list again all the promises he has made that he has not followed through with. The stuff he takes credit for can be proven to be not his doing, and the stuff he has failed at is all buried by him as "fake news.

If you had an employee at your company that was getting such non-results in the position you gave to him, and he was blaming things like his tardiness and absenteeism on "the clocks are wrong" and "that calendar is incorrect", you would not put up it.

If the employee used excuses for not getting a task done like "the last guy who had the job sucked", or "the other person who you were interviewing for this job is crooked", you would say "yes, and the last person is gone, and we did not hire that other person, so blaming them is not important, and I need you to do YOUR job and stop talking about them!"

If your company had paid for marketing research that business decisions were being based on, and this employee was sharing it with your competitors, after the researchers said it should not be shared, you would be concerned, correct?

And if your new employee was ticking off some of your best customers, loyal buyers who have kept your company in business all these years, people who always pay on time, give you good Yelp reviews, etc. If the employee pissed them off, you would probably say something to him, right?

What if it came across that he said in the interview that he was trained in doing something that your company needed done, and then you found out that he lied about knowing how to do that? Would you keep him around? And when you ask him why he lied about it, he turns it around and says that HE didn't lie, you just don't know what you are talking about, he is DOING this better than anyone, and you just can't recognise it? What would you say to that employee?

Like I say, I am just trying to figure out WHY I should think that this employee of mine (he IS after all, a public servant, elected to serve ALL the citizens of this country) is more than a big bag of farts?

petenh's photo
Tue 08/28/18 06:57 PM

Maybe Trump's crimes, if any , will not lead to any conviction!

After all, Hillary's Crimes didn't get a conviction, YET !!

:wink:

What crimes do you refer to, Toody? If there were any crimes that she committed, don't you think Cheato would have gotten her "locked up" so that he could change the attention from his own investigation?

The Dotard knows that his colluding with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary (remember he told the MAGA faithful that he would reveal everything on her "later in the week" on the very week the Russians were meeting at Trump Tower) will implicate him even further.

I am guessing if there was any evidence that she was dirty, he would have already paraded it down Pennsylvania Ave to the Capitol in a wheelbarrow, patting himself on the back all the way.

He LIED to all of you.

petenh's photo
Tue 08/28/18 06:47 PM

How do we know what his politics were?

Exactly.

petenh's photo
Tue 08/28/18 06:38 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/21/hannity-soft-coup-underway-united-states/

That's Hannity, the guy who uses the same lawyer as Trump? The same lawyer that just took a plea deal? Do you think Hannity might have a vested interest in this? Think he should recuse himself from commenting, in an effort to keep Fox News "Fair and Balanced"?

petenh's photo
Tue 08/28/18 06:27 PM
Oh, and by the way, in New England, we would never say "dine and dash". but rather "chew and screw", "screw" being a term not only used for you-know-what, but also for "leaving rapidly".... Like when the cop comes across a bunch of kids partying in a parking lot, he will just put up his thumb and say "All a ya, screw"

petenh's photo
Tue 08/28/18 06:18 PM

Allegations are allegations.

Allegations without basis in fact,
still amount to nothing more than
allegations without basis in fact.

Watching the liberal hysteria and meltdowns
is the most amusing part of the show.

Glad you are amused. But this isn't "House of Cards", this is real life, and when this president of yours screws it up for the country, ALL of us are going to pay.

The phrase goes that "the fish stinks from the head down". This guy promised to "drain the swamp" and put the best people in charge. We are seeing guys who work for Trump taking plea deals at a level that is rivaling the Nixon staff. Innocent men don't take plea deals.

If you are saying Trump is THAT clean, but just made a bunch of bad decisions about the plea-bargaining crooks he surrounded himself with, I am going to guess you still believe in the Tooth Fairy.

If nothing else, all Trump did was re-stock the swamp with more reptiles, not drain it like he promised you.

When are you going to admit to yourself that he duped you? You voted for a phony. Me, when I get taken in by someone as two-faced and fake, I feel embarrassment, anger, and a responsibility to try to help fix the situation. But yes, first there is always denial.

Your Emperor has no clothes.

petenh's photo
Tue 08/28/18 06:04 PM

What has he done now? Stole more of his own money. :thinking:

if you are still asking those questions at this point,i don't believe that you really want to know the answer,so trying to explain it to you would be an exercise of futility,and I am not going to waste any of my time playing childish games that people use when they cant rationally defend their opinions.

all I can do is tell you that google is your friend,and you should learn how to do a little bit of research if you want anyone to consider your opinions are valid,because when you ask questions like THOSE,then all you are doing is inviting ridicule to both YOU,and your opinions!

I'm at work. I've been here since 5:30 this morning. We all can't watch CNN 24/7. But I'll take that as a yes. :wink:

But yet, you have a connection to the internet to pose questions here. Shovelheaddave suggested you start using GOOGLE to educate yourself, as being naive of the charges just makes you look like you are being deliberately obtuse.

We get it, you WORK. you tell us that with every post. but if you have time to get on Mingle, you have time to research the facts on the charges against your POTUS, and why it is so serious

petenh's photo
Tue 08/28/18 01:47 PM
When meeting for a first time, I usually suggest a beverage. That way, there is a short amount of time before a natural "time decision"; do we both want the date to continue? (Early in online dating, I experienced a woman drinking the 'most painful glass of wine ever', we both realized that the connection was NOT there.... she was looking for her next-ex-husband/ alimony ticket, and I was looking for someone much less shrewish) When it is just a drink and you are just not feeling it, you can say "I have an appointment" or something else.

If we are having fun, I will suggest moving to the dining room for dinner, and I will pick up the tab. Nothing expected.

Pressuring a woman to play, because you bought her dinner, is neanderthal behavior.

petenh's photo
Mon 08/27/18 02:44 PM

just who do you think came up with these facts they check??? The government.... The only people that know what really happened are the people that were there... Nobody is going to blame an admirals son for almost sinking a billion dollar aircraft carrier... They would put the blame on a peeon who died at the scene...

Let me guess, "A vast right-wing conspiracy"? Or is it a "vast left-wing conspiracy"? The government is hiding that we have car engines that run on seawater too, right, but it is a conspiracy? Aliens killed JFK?

How can so many other objective websites get things wrong, but you unequivocally believe that Fox news is above reproach and gets EVERYthing right?

"The government"... We have idiots like Matthew Snowden being protected by Russia and leaking government secrets, but he didn't leak this "Truth" about McCain? Don't you think Trump would pay Putin with more US intelligence if they could produce for Trump "proof" that one of Trump's most vocal opponents in his own party was a sham?

Do you have a clue how many people would have to be in on such a conspiracy? I mean, just the 700 "peon seamen" on the ship (who were drafted into a war they didn't want to fight) would have had at least half a dozen come forward during the FIRST Obama campaign to bring this to light. This conspiracy is faker than the Cheato's combover.

As Bugs Bunny says, "What a maroon"

petenh's photo
Mon 08/27/18 02:22 PM

I thought he already trapped the fox, it's on his head and he calls it a hair do...

You sir, win the internet today.

Me, I thought it was a dyed skunk, the way it lifts its tail in a breeze...

petenh's photo
Mon 08/27/18 02:19 PM
Edited by petenh on Mon 08/27/18 02:20 PM

Basically liberals want to claim anyone against open borders is a racist. It's the new black card.
when obarry was president, whatever reason people didn't like him, the liberals deemed them racist... 8 years of that nonsence, the liberals just completely didn't care about reasons, just you're a racist and an outcast, only for having an opinion...

And when in the 8 years previous to Obama's, anyone who was against W's agenda was considered "not a patriot". And now, when anyone goes against the Cheato, they "must be a liberal". WHAT is your point?

Enough with the labels! Muslims are not a race but a religion, you can's call it "Muslim racism". By saying "90% of blacks in jail belong there", you are implying (that damn "logic" again, that somehow gets missed by a lot of folks here on this board) that the non-blacks DON'T belong in prison. And what defines racism? When you make generalizations about someone based on his or her RACE!

Back to the TOPIC of this thread, and not the crap that was INSERTED into this thread by the same old whines. (How someone brought up OPEN BORDERS during this topic shows that people can't discuss ANYTHING on here without it going back to the Cheato's hot buttons)
- Is the motive just that the kid was eliminated, and lost his s--t?
- It was at a "gun-free zone", but does that mean all were wanded before they went in? And if he was wanded, where did he get the gun?
- How do we support the 2nd amendment and also curb this violence? Do we need to stop reporting it, so that the shooters no longer think they will get famous? Do we stop disclosing his (there has not been a female mass shooter yet, so I am not being sexist) name, and just refer to him as "the shooter"?

Enough with the rhetoric, tired labels, and useless "thoughts and prayers", AMERICANS are getting killed by their own. This doesn't happen in the other 162 countries on this planet. What do we do about this?

petenh's photo
Sun 08/26/18 06:29 PM

Liberal coolaid :joy: I don't think people who are more concerned about someone's sex life than they are job, economy, security, should be allowed to vote. It's almost like they don't want jobs.:thinking:

3) You are now proposing violating the constitution regarding who should and should not be able to vote? Cool, I then propose we prohibit folks from voting if guilty of any one of the following:

-a) People who watch WWE (especially those who believe Trump's appearances on there were not staged)
-b) people who don't read (again, Trump states he doesn't read)
-c) people who don't know the what is contained in the Constitution, which is the document the president in his oath swears to follow.
-d) Any American who at the age of 70 does not know proper US flag etiquette, and has to be taught by his foreign-born wife
-e) Anyone registered to vote in more than one state (Trump voted for himself in NY and NJ)

While I was cutting the grass today, I thought of another reason for ruling out a voter, which should be added to the above list

-f) If you have been married more than twice, you cannot vote. I will give anyone the "first time was a mistake" marriage, but if you keep tying the knot again and again, and still can't seem to get it right, you obviously have imprecise logical capacity and make bad decisions, and should not be allowed to vote

Oh, and EastWest, it is funny how you zeroed in on the pee, but you failed to talk about any of these 'acid tests' and how they all apply to your vaulted leader. (and if you haven't heard about the peeing hookers video that Russia has of Trump, what rock have you been under for the past 6 months?)

petenh's photo
Sun 08/26/18 01:39 PM

Libs will screw America every chance they get.

Well, before it was labeled "Obamacare", it was instituted in Massachusetts as "Romneycare". Insurance lobby had Romney in their pocket in the state, Romney originally ran on "clean up the usurious auto insurance market in Massachusetts", but once he got in, he rolled over and got into bed with all insurance companies.

In Massachusetts (a no-fault auto insurance state), for the longest time we couldn't get GEICO or Progressive, they refused to write policy in the state. Travelers actually founded a separate entity called "Charter Oak Insurance" to write policy here and keep it separate from Travelers pockets.

Don't blame Obama for insurance hijacking ACA.

And the side of Obamacare no one gives credit to is the standards of national infrastructure it raised and funded in hospitals. I am spoiled by my good levels of hospitals on the East Coast, and was shocked to see what low levels trauma centers were in in other parts of the country. Obama's policies fixed a lot of that, and we should be thankful.
whoa gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever read... All the ACA did was give doctors, insurance and big pharma more power and money... Other than that, another way obarry was taking out the middle class

Look it up, Romney put this same plan in in Massachusetts years before Obama was in the White House.

And some idiots in this country wanted Romney as president.... the guy is such an empty suit that when the wind blows, he whistles. Funniest thing was election night at Logan Airport in Boston, all the private planes that brought rich folks to Romney's victory party. They said by 9PM that night, it was a traffic jam on the taxiways over there, all the special interest money folks were in such a hurry to get out of there.

ACA also rebuilt the country's medical infrastructure through programs such as "Meaningful Use". I was working in the sector, and saw hospitals in the midwest that were supposed to be "the best trauma center in the region", but were in scarier shape than some of the worst hospitals in New England. They are not as scary anymore, thanks to Obama's incentive programs.

Also saw a hospital in Arizona that is the state's leading hospital for cavity searches (I am NOT making this up). That is what the sherrifs in the area specified for everyone who was booked, speeding on the interstate to murder.

This country mystifies me at times.

petenh's photo
Sun 08/26/18 09:25 AM

Give it time and we will have access to real "affordable insurance".

Not while Kaiser and Aetna (and the others) are paying the freight. The insurance lobby in Washington is bigger that Big Tobacco's lobby.

As the insurance companies eat up the drug houses too, like Aetna buying the CVS chain of drug stores, look for less and less of your meds to be covered by insurance. "No, you don't get the brand name, you either get the generic equivelent (made in Mexico), or you buy it yourself. Don't worry, the generic works almost as good... we think."

trust me, the insurance lobby got to Trump, that is why he let THAT "first 100 days promise" go as well.

Watch for the acquisitions that GE Healthcare and Philips Healthcare make in the next few months too. Greedy times in the corporate healthcare industry.

petenh's photo
Sun 08/26/18 09:16 AM

Libs will screw America every chance they get.

Well, before it was labeled "Obamacare", it was instituted in Massachusetts as "Romneycare". Insurance lobby had Romney in their pocket in the state, Romney originally ran on "clean up the usurious auto insurance market in Massachusetts", but once he got in, he rolled over and got into bed with all insurance companies.

In Massachusetts (a no-fault auto insurance state), for the longest time we couldn't get GEICO or Progressive, they refused to write policy in the state. Travelers actually founded a separate entity called "Charter Oak Insurance" to write policy here and keep it separate from Travelers pockets.

Don't blame Obama for insurance hijacking ACA.

And the side of Obamacare no one gives credit to is the standards of national infrastructure it raised and funded in hospitals. I am spoiled by my good levels of hospitals on the East Coast, and was shocked to see what low levels trauma centers were in in other parts of the country. Obama's policies fixed a lot of that, and we should be thankful.

petenh's photo
Sun 08/26/18 08:58 AM

I liked Rudy early in his career. He hunted down the mob and took on Wall St. And he did a great job during 9-11 as the mayor.

But now to me he appears to be a brown nose. And I have no respect for them.. left or right.

He should have stuck to commentary and his NYC pension... left on a high note.

I definitely agree with you on the work he did during 9/11. Class act.

Don't know what he is thinking being Trump's mouthpiece. I am guessing he has been away from actually practicing law for too long that he does not remember what is legal or not.

petenh's photo
Sun 08/26/18 08:54 AM

"He was doomed until they found out his dad ranked high in the military, he broke down and gave up info before he was finally released". What is that supposed to mean? As a matter of fact he was doomed once they found out his father was an Admiral, and tortured him all the more because of it. He refused any priority at all. Please get your facts straight.

Interesting comments. !! I didn't know that !!

If you will recall from that time, McCain and Stockdale organized the POWs who were being interviewed by TV journalists (after being cleaned up and given clean POW uniforms, etc) to blink in Morse code "T-O-R-T-U-R-E" so the viewers would know that they were being coerced

petenh's photo
Sun 08/26/18 08:08 AM

Trump maybe out of office in 2020 who knows but until then the
Left will continue to try and get him out.

Even though they have not good plans for Next term.

I heard BERNIE may take another wack at running again.

:smile:

Politians lie, most all do! However, the POTUS is. Still Trump.

Toody, I will continue to afford this president all the respect afforded by the right to the last president while he was in office. Should not be hard to accomplish. If he stops being a sleaze, I will double that respect.

As far as 2020, you know that is over 2 years away, right? You expect the next candidate to be already campaigning? Besides, Donnie will probably have sold us down the river to Russia by then.

As far as who we have heard is running, I heard that Oprah saw that Trump bought the last election, and that she might try to buy the role in 2020 for her, with Gail as her VP. I also heard that Mickey Mouse got more write-in votes than Trump in 2016, but that since Mickey had morals, he was disqualified for office.