Community > Posts By > NicholasDDuncan

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Wed 01/02/19 01:38 PM
Oh god you're probably right! WHAT have I done, now I'll be 62 before I find her LMFAO!

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Wed 01/02/19 01:26 PM
Well I've officially been on this site too damn long. Seriously I think it's been a good ten years now or so. Atleast 7-8 years. Any who I am back! Just saying hi to every one and wishing you all a wonderful new years!

P.S. Hun, where ever you are could you please just find me already, getting tired of waiting for you. I mean I know theirs songs out there about that and I know you really like to take your time getting ready for things, but uhm 31 years is a bit ridiculous... >:( HURRY UP!

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 08/03/13 07:12 PM

love is real but few if any achieve it in the state of perfection or it's purest from

most of us do the best we can

kinda like math...some are better at it than others

welcome to mingleflowerforyou

LOl Ive been a Mingle member for 3 or more years LOL but ty. I dnk I'm just feeling down now. The whole time I've been on this site, In real life I havnt even had a woman show interest at all. Hell I've even wondered if I was just ugly, evaluated my personality... I mean yea Im sarcastic, but I am not mean, I dont cross certain lines. I try to be respectful and kind. But the dumb *** women just keep going for the ripped *** oles who just look at them like sex dolls. Dont get me wrong I like my sex, but jesus I know a few of them dont even care about there women. hell two off the top of my head are actively cheating on there wives with 2 other women at a time.

where do you find these people?

how do you know there was know interest?

did u take time to get to know any women as friends? women are people...we arent an activity lol

take some time without ulterior agenda to get to know us as friends & find women who share some of your interests rather than jsut focusing on whether someone is hot....

Well part of the problem is where I am at. Theres not really any women my age who are single. I am sorry i already have enough friends, I want a relationship. I am a firm believer men and women can not remain just friends, believe me I've seen this... ONE is always secretly into the other even if its never spoken or shown!

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:47 PM

love is real but few if any achieve it in the state of perfection or it's purest from

most of us do the best we can

kinda like math...some are better at it than others

welcome to mingleflowerforyou

LOl Ive been a Mingle member for 3 or more years LOL but ty. I dnk I'm just feeling down now. The whole time I've been on this site, In real life I havnt even had a woman show interest at all. Hell I've even wondered if I was just ugly, evaluated my personality... I mean yea Im sarcastic, but I am not mean, I dont cross certain lines. I try to be respectful and kind. But the dumb *** women just keep going for the ripped *** oles who just look at them like sex dolls. Dont get me wrong I like my sex, but jesus I know a few of them dont even care about there women. hell two off the top of my head are actively cheating on there wives with 2 other women at a time.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:43 PM

Its funny we teach our girls to be pretty and that is the main contribution they will make. Hello body images and eating disorders. Then we teach them about Cinderella and that men are expected to do everything for them. Good day learned helplessness. Whoops.

Then we create a constant need for boys to prove their masculinity. Proof by treating women like meat, revealing as little emotion as possible and behaving as tho they are superior, just to hold on to their male status....Then we complain that they treat women as meat, cant share their feelings, and act like machomaniacs.

I don't agree with this, MOST women or girls I should say I've met been around etc. That is all they want to spread there legs pop out a kid and be taken care of... This is said with no offense intended towards any one but literally is exactly what they do.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:37 PM
Does any one else just feel emotionally like **** today?
I am truly starting to doubt love is real. To me it just seems that I am looking for forever, while the world around me is searching for the next best thing.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sun 04/15/12 11:29 AM
COOL! XD

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:17 PM
The sky lit of florescent love
The rain splashing on my face
While we drink from the pools of lust
Forgetting all time and place
Letting the fire dance on our skin
The amazing sensation of sin
To feed the hunger driving us
Burning our angel wings to dust
Come walk a mile with me
Step by step to our destinies
We breath our names in hunger
I need you Lover

THE SKY STAINED WITH OUR LOVE
DANCING WITH NOTHING BETWEEN US
THE RAIN FALLS DOWN
OUR BREATHING THE ONLY OTHER SOUND
FORGETTING ALL TIME AND PLACE
THE SIN APPARENT ON YOUR FACE!

The sky lit of florescent love
The angels soar away high above
Giving into our temptation
Loving sinful sensation

COME WALK THE SKY WITH ME!
COME WALK THE SKY
WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD IS YEARNING
THERE FACES SHAMEFULLY TURNING
Come walk the sky with me
BRING ABOUT THIS SINFUL DISEASE!

The sheets torn with the ideas of need
Clawing for release until we bleed
Dancing in this masquerade of fools
We come closer turning loose
Avoiding truth when failure rings
Giving into our sinful need
As the world turns to destiny

COME WALK THE SKY
WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD IS YEARNING
THERE FACES SHAMEFULLY TURNING
BRING ABOUT THIS SINFUL DISEASE

Did you forget your name?
Did you forget were all playing the same game?
Did you not realize we all will lose
Life is what we do not what we choose
Welcome to my twisted world my echoing laugh
Walk with me hand in hand down deaths path
The blood red veins turned cold
Let lose while your still not old
This burden of sin
Held back by what might have been
Hand in hand towards your destiny!

AS THE WORLD KEEPS YEARNING!
COME WALK THE SKY WITH ME
COME WALK THE SKY WITH ME AS THE WORLDS STILL YEARNING
You don't walk alone
Down this path of broken stone

Take a breath before we plunge
Give into the sinful sensations of our love.

N.D.D. April 14th 2012 P.S. Its April 14th 2012 remeber those who perished this chilly night 100 years ago. R.I.P. TITANIC

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 03/03/12 10:52 AM

a heart wrenching write flowerforyou

the only walls that exist here are the one's that you allow.
if you think you a monster, you will become.
riddled in self loathing and pity.
the only walls that exist here are the one's you can knock down.
if you think you a being of love, you will become.
soaked in love and light.

which would you rather take out into the world, to find love, again?
grieve a loss, but don't let it consume you. learn and grow, change.
offer only what you want in return.
be. flowerforyou

Thanks you, a interesting counterpart to mine.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Fri 03/02/12 09:00 PM

Are funerals and visitation services such a social event? I just came back from a visitation service, and it just amazed me how many people were there, eating, laughing, talking, socializing... right there with the person that died in the room. I know it's customary to have a lil party after the service, but this was during the service. It's one thing to have a celebration of life, tell tales & stories about the person that has passed, relive the good times. That's wonderful. But this, this was something else altogether. This was like a picnic, or a social gathering after church, everyone chitter chattering while munching on cookies and coffee. I noticed some of the people looking at me like they couldn't figure out why I was so sad and crying. It was the same way at my grandmother's funeral recently. They literally ordered pizza to the funeral home, so it would "come out of the funeral expenses and we don't have to pay for it" kids running around knocking stuff over, yelling, screaming, etc etc
Maybe it's just me, but I just find it "tacky" for lack of a better word. I come to a funeral to pay my respects to the person that died and their family. I don't come to a funeral for the cookies & pizza.

I feel ya It was that way when my I spread my mothers ashes, it pissed me off so bad that I went upfront and yelled at many of them and asked most of them to leave.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Fri 03/02/12 08:55 PM
He closes his eyes and his heart growls with hate
He cant help it any more innate
Hes lost her his only reason to remain intact
The monster in him destroyed it all and that's just a fact
He sits now in his castle of stone
Knowing theirs no way out hes completely alone
He watches her now from miles away
Trapped with his love for her, here he must stay
He made his decisions and so did she
He would trade all of it for this not to be
To rewind time is out of his reach of power
So he sits rewinding it in his mind, hour by hour
He remembers her when they were children reflecting on there first kiss
It hurts him so bad he screams out wanting more then what is
To go to her and beg for her forgiveness would do nothing
Shes in love with some one else and hes a real some thing
Why did he have to be so blind
Why couldn't he ease his pain and just be kind
To have love and lost is to live and learn
But to lose true love only makes you yearn
Its torment and hell beyond your sight
It creates a monster that hides from the light
He closes his heart and tries to find hope
But in all his life hes never felt so low
To have wanted her for so many years
And to lose her so fast, drives him to tears
He closes his eyes and his heart growls with hate
For he knows now how to love her but its to late.

N.D.D. 2012

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 02/11/12 11:28 PM

Daaaamn. So young and already so bitter. My suggestion? Relax a bit. Stop assuming everyone is out to get you. And if someone calls you cute or comments on your looks in a positive way? Say thanks. It's a compliment.

Comes from experience, and Ive earned my bitterness.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 02/11/12 07:07 PM
LMFAO u guys are hilarious ((HUGS BACK)))

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 02/11/12 06:50 PM

#3: If the girl shows a huge amount of cleavage in her display pictures, I know this is hard to do but press the back button and go some where else.

Dammit! Show the cleavage, don't show the cleavage. Will you guys make up your frikken minds? frustrated
laugh

I never laughed so much - kinda feel sorry for him (OP) and I know I would need a PhD to remember all his ruleslaugh

OP if it were that easy to put people into little boxes you might be saying something - mostly you sound like you're dissing women and on a dating site????

might not be a functional plan on a DATING site (the negative attitude)where idea is to meet and ATTRACT women

but at least you're honest

sorry to hear about your folks

I can respect your point and thank you. No there are acceptions to these rules. But from my personal stand point these are my own HAHA LOL. Simple notes to myself being shared with others. I might have a problem with women, its possible. But only because well Ive never cheated and yet Ive been hurt more times then I can even count.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 02/11/12 06:43 PM

#1: When you first start talking to a girl and she asks you about your parents, If your like me they recently offed them selves and well this doesn't come across well to women as far as the ideals of your possible sanity goes. just say there doing well, technically they are since there issues are no longer bothering them.

My parents have been dead for many years, so conversation on that subject is usually very brief.

#2: When she immediately starts the conversation with your cute "Or any other variance of the term", add her to your ignore list immediately! The reason for this is simple, if that's the first and probably only thing she noticed about you then shes vane and obviously we don't want a vane woman... With vanity comes a huge self worth problem. Usually stemming from her parents. Which means your gonna have to path her up more then the ****ing Titanic needed.

Agreed, I'd prefer someone who had something with a little substance to say. Compliments are great but I'm more interested in being understood.

#3: If the girl shows a huge amount of cleavage in her display pictures, I know this is hard to do but press the back button and go some where else. Obviously she thinks that's all shes worth "Eye candy" since she wants to put her self out there that way. More then likely shes a clinger and overly needy. Now theres nothing wrong with a woman or her needs but like us if its overdone this is a turn off and a sign an impending failure waiting to happen, leaving you heart broken and shattered.

The cleavage shots always strike me as desperate and pathetic. Of course, I'm not a boob guy, so a cleavage pic is just slightly less likely to draw me in than a pic of a wombat wearing a kimono.

#4: if a woman always listens to her mom, get the **** out now while you can. There is nothing wrong with taking advice but the moment the mother decides she doesn't like you "which 9/10 she will hate you guts simply because her daughter likes you" life will become a living hell, you cant defeat there madness so just walk away while you still can and not get hurt.

One of the bizarre things that I've noticed in past relationships is that their mothers almost always end up liking me more than my girlfriends do. This is just wrong, and indicates that the world is a completely messed-up place.

Finally #5: If the girl you love/like or w/e never seems to have any thing to talk about and you find your self wanting to talk more but cant think of what to say. Walk away. Obviously the mental summation has worn off and while you make like/love her she obviously is a closed Pandora's box and that's again to much work for the ending result of absolute pain.

I never ever have any trouble coming up with something to say. But most of my exes had the intellectual/conversational skills of a

17th century umbrella stand, so things ended up being boring and
one-sided. And, after three months, all any of them wanted to talk about was how much they needed to have a baby.

I like your thoughts and comparisons, good work. The mother thing is a hit and miss sort, it really depends on you and them ofcourse. But i've noticed that allot of men even myself, have problems with the mothers, the fathers np at all.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 02/11/12 06:22 PM

Wow all this coming from an experienced 24 year old.....good job!laugh

HAHA that's just the beginning -_- LOL! Man I typoed allot, oh well I dnt wanna fix it.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Sat 02/11/12 06:13 PM
Edited by NicholasDDuncan on Sat 02/11/12 06:16 PM
Ive decided I'm just done trying to find the one. I dnk what it is, but I try and try and try to open up to people. Maybe I'm TOO open I dnk. Maybe what Ive been through pales there issues and they feel its too much. ether way Ive got some advice for you all.

To the men

#1: When you first start talking to a girl and she asks you about your parents, If your like me they recently offed them selves and well this doesn't come across well to women as far as the ideals of your possible sanity goes. just say there doing well, technically they are since there issues are no longer bothering them.

#2: When she immediately starts the conversation with your cute "Or any other variance of the term", add her to your ignore list immediately! The reason for this is simple, if that's the first and probably only thing she noticed about you then shes vane and obviously we don't want a vane woman... With vanity comes a huge self worth problem. Usually stemming from her parents. Which means your gonna have to path her up more then the ****ing Titanic needed.

#3: If the girl shows a huge amount of cleavage in her display pictures, I know this is hard to do but press the back button and go some where else. Obviously she thinks that's all shes worth "Eye candy" since she wants to put her self out there that way. More then likely shes a clinger and overly needy. Now theres nothing wrong with a woman or her needs but like us if its overdone this is a turn off and a sign an impending failure waiting to happen, leaving you heart broken and shattered.

#4: if a woman always listens to her mom, get the **** out now while you can. There is nothing wrong with taking advice but the moment the mother decides she doesn't like you "which 9/10 she will hate you guts simply because her daughter likes you" life will become a living hell, you cant defeat there madness so just walk away while you still can and not get hurt.

Finally #5: If the girl you love/like or w/e never seems to have any thing to talk about and you find your self wanting to talk more but cant think of what to say. Walk away. Obviously the mental summation has worn off and while you make like/love her she obviously is a closed Pandora's box and that's again to much work for the ending result of absolute pain.

To the women

#1: Stop being so critical towards your self and the poor guys, obviously you have your reasons, but hes not your x... Drop the chip on your shoulder and give him a chance!

#2: For god sake Stop listening to your mother if in some way shape or form she was involved with or responsible for more then 1 relationship failure. Your moms got it out for em because shes don't wanna see u grow up, understandable as that may be.
Do your self a favor and go freely into the world and make mistakes, that's how we truly learn, not advice or some one telling us how or what to do.

#3: Just because a guy seems angry or mean, doesn't mean he is in his heart. He could actually have all the love in the world to give but hes just been hurt to many times and rejected more times then he can even dare count. Simply because no one can see beyond the face of the beast the world has chiseled him into. The world is much harsher towards men and there emotions, please remember that.

That's my Dr Phil moment of the day, Enjoy.

Nicholas D.D.

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Wed 01/18/12 12:13 AM
Dude I liked this!

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Tue 01/17/12 11:46 PM
A typical story about a not so typical boy
We run and hide like children from the storm
When mommy calls on us like toys
An old man in mind beaten down and worn
The shadows fall apon us like curtains to be drawn
We whisper save us from the hidden corners
Behind the happy smiles, tears and frowns fall
We are the forgotten sons and daughters

A not so typical story about an angry young man
He sat behind his own prison bars inside and out
A life time of pain wanting out, but he just cant
For Fear and loss of judgment fills his mind with doubts
His smile is seen no more
Tears fill his eyes only
His heart locked behind closed doors
His life from day one only lonely
His mind filled with madness
Tossing and turning at night with silent screams
Those lonely nights bring back only sadness
But there is strength still left, one last dream

I sit here now writing this out
Hoping you all will hear the pain that I can’t shout
It’s a not so typical story about a not so typical boy
Placed on a shelf and forgotten like a toy
We are the forgotten sons and daughters
The scars on our bodies are your only reminders
I pray when you look at you’re not so typical child
That you will love them, and let their dreams run wild
If you give their dreams a barrier, then like you they will just be a failure

We are each one of a kind
Tell us you love us before you leave us behind.
You walked away after 24 years of pain
To imagine your voice makes me cry
The thought of your deeds drives me insane
The thought of you gone makes me die
Why oh why mother did you walk away

There’s just too much left unsaid
No place to be with you
No way to yell at the dead
A little boys love so true

You walked away and never said goodbye
A phone call ignored
And the next moment I died
You’ll never know how much you were adored
I watched your father cry for you
I watched myself die too

Just when you thought there was hope
You find yourself hanging from a rope
You turn your eyes to the sky
Beating the ground with your fist screaming why
They can never know what we feel
They can never help us heal
To die would be a blessing, so far longed
This house stone by stone crumbled and gone
Hatred cannot even come close to my hell
An immortal soul trapped in a mortal shell
Each of us is blind to the truths
It’s our dreams that bind us to these roots

I love you is so easy to say
Again it’s gone by the break of day
I’ll bring this world down around me
Burn every leaf from my tree
Torment every soul
Until I feel whole

You find yourself addicted to another dope
You turn blood shot eyes towards the sky
Praying you won’t be next to die
They can never know how you feel
You'll learn life is a raw deal
Destroying them all for every wrong
Hatred cannot come close to my hell
Trapped here bleeding in this blood soaked shell
Held together by these blood-stained roots

If we stay here we all will surely die
So rest your weary eyes
To surrender ourselves one last time
But we always collapse to foolish pride
We all desire what we can never hide
That my friend, is what kept us trapped

We are the forgotten ones
My world stone by stone undone
The rain pours from the sky in shades of your eyes
Never revealing its true color for it always lies
You all have failed me in one way or another
Not a single one of you, not even my mother
Could ever fill this void slowly growing inside
I plead for my heart in tears to finally stop drowning
What is this emotion you have placed in me?
Nothing more than the seeds of disease
With a single blow we could crush them all
One by one to watch them fall
One man’s dream can remake history

You find yourself hanging from a rope
You turn your eyes to the sky
Beating the ground with your fist screaming why
They can never know what we feel
They can never help us heal
This house turned upside down stone by stone, crumbled and gone
Hatred can’t even come close to my hell
An immortal soul trapped in a mortal shell
It’s our dreams that bind us to these roots

The finale score will be just
For those who turn your nose in disgust
Each of us is an immortal soul, in mortal shell
One to heaven for every nine to hell

NicholasDDuncan's photo
Tue 01/17/12 11:36 PM
My life without you will never be the same
At least that is what my heart keeps saying
To turn away and be only cold
If only love were so bold
For 10 long years I waited for my turn
But even now it still only yearns
It seems like only yesterday we walked together
You gave me a single kiss and I never felt better
Instead now all I have is a hidden heart ache
An a awkward smile I'm forced to fake
To many miles separate us now
My times been cut short and you'll never know how
I'm sorry dear eyes I've completely failed you
But Ill still love you even when my heart fails too
There is no chance or time to beg forgiveness
Besides I would never want you to see me like this
I have to face my fate like a man
But God I wish you were here to hold my hand
But before I go there's one thing I wish
I only wish one last time I could taste your lips
You will more then likely never see this letter
But in my end for us both that's probably better

My life without you will never be the same
I really wish I were here to stay
But you'd still be there and I would be here
I love you, and I miss those eyes so dear.

If only I had know how little time I had
I would have done more to not be so mad
I would have held you tighter
Kept my voice much lighter
Loved our children more each day
And when we went to bed never forgot to say
I love you, and without you I wouldn't be the same

Previous 1 3