Community > Posts By > qinared

qinared's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:17 PM
Oh wow, there is so much. I'd definitely sky dive. I'd love to ride in an F-16. Learn to tap dance. Go to Greece.

qinared's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:43 PM

If you are "mislead", is that the guy's fault or your's for allowing it. I have "allowed my self" to be misguided by a couple ladies. I did things for them, that I prob. shouldn't have. I accept those facts.

Did you "allow" yourself to be "mislead"? What mistakes did you make? What could you have done different?

It is my OPINION, we all need to look at our own actions, before questioning other's actions.

I allowed him to lie to me? I didn't know he was lying.

qinared's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:41 PM
Hi Sharris, you have to promote yourself to get people to come read your blog. If you can ask questions of your readers and encourage them to answer in the comment section, then you get a better idea if anyone is reading.

qinared's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:33 PM
Hikerchick, thanks. That was my point, exactly. I'm not saying men shouldn't want sex. I just dont' like being mislead about a man's intentions.

qinared's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:27 AM
I don't feel that I'm set in my ways, but I do have opinions about what I will and wont' do. I love change. I'm a gypsy and spontaneous. I find that many men my age are not very adventuresome and cling to certain ways of looking at things.

qinared's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:22 AM
I find that since most of us have been married, and many divorced that we are scared of being hurt. Lots of men seem very interested in the beginning, and then when it gets past the getting-to-know-you stage, they start making statements about how they aren't ready for commitment. I want to point out that I did nothing to warrant them saying that - it seems that if they start enjoying my company they get scared.

Also, I get a lot of ..er..not sure how to say this..interest in physical contact only. No interest in getting to know me as a person..just sex. I'm sure that's not exclusive to this age group, but I wonder why some men avoid relationships and just want sex?

qinared's photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:55 PM
Hi -- I just found the forums. It's nice to see fun people here!

qinared's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:43 PM
Does anyone have a self hosted wordpress site? I keep having issues with themes and widgets. Would love to discuss this with other users.

qinared's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:37 PM
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I forgot I had posted here.

The problem I was having was actually entering the code into the style sheet.

qinared's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:33 PM
I have been with Dreamhost for about 5 years. I love them! They are inexpensive, hardly ever any downtime, lots of quick install open source and great customer service.

qinared's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:29 PM
Hi All,

I have a website and I've done pretty good in rankings, but I am having problems figuring out how to use Adsense on a totally php theme since my site is wordpress.

http://creativeclown.com