Community > Posts By > Lore Dynamic

Lore Dynamic's photo
Tue 08/14/18 06:29 PM
*Might be getting hooked by a very convincing scammer*

LOL! ^_^ I'm testing, probing, trying to figure this out. I'll play the 'game' for now....see where it takes me. *shifty eyes* Always suspicious.

Lore Dynamic's photo
Mon 08/13/18 09:09 PM
Another morbid food joke for yah:

A family of three tomatoes were walking through town one day, when the baby tomato started lagging behind. The father tomato walks back to the baby tomato, stomps, squashing it. And says, "Ketchup!"

Lore Dynamic's photo
Mon 08/13/18 08:52 PM
This could be anything, humorous or serious. We all goof-up daily, so maybe we should share examples and help each other learn from them?!

I'll start:

- I burnt my tea on the stove just a moment ago. Again. >_< OMGNOTAGAIN!

> Maybe if I set a timer for myself, while browsing the Mingle2 forums, I could avoid this. :D

Lore Dynamic's photo
Mon 08/13/18 08:34 PM
Just finished eating some of the breaded chicken fingers I made. The recipe requires a bit of Bisquick mix & grated Parmesan cheese. It's very good. Had to make the mashed-potatoes & corn to go with it. ^_^

You can find the recipe online by searching for "Bisquick Chicken Fingers" easy/tasty meal.

Lore Dynamic's photo
Mon 08/13/18 08:27 PM
I've bought the 40k miniatures, but haven't ever played the game. I bought several sets to paint for a 4-player chess-board I'm putting together. It's a year(s) long project, because I'm lazy....and a procrastinator...and that is a terrible combination. Ha!