Community > Posts By > Miss_Army22

Miss_Army22's photo
Fri 01/07/11 09:34 PM

because men go for the tall and skinny anorexic fake tan fake breasts and fake hair look...but there are some guys out there who will love you for you just might take a while to find him

No. No. No. This is all wrong. While we do go for this, you forgot to add in that we also adore these women in lingerie, to be slutty, and can't cook at all. Oh yeah! Jackpot!!!! tongue2 :thumbsup:

and i wouldnt be surprised if you had an STD or why you dont have a gf? lol

Miss_Army22's photo
Fri 01/07/11 09:32 PM
and thats prolly why you cant get a longterm gf haha

Miss_Army22's photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:14 PM
i miss everything bout my recent ex....i miss him holding me and kissing me a ton...i miss his smile and how he told me he loved me...i miss seein his eyes light up everytime he seems me and his protectiveness

Miss_Army22's photo
Sun 01/02/11 04:15 PM
because men go for the tall and skinny anorexic fake tan fake breasts and fake hair look...but there are some guys out there who will love you for you just might take a while to find him

Miss_Army22's photo
Sat 01/01/11 08:42 PM
What is the fastest and most effective way to get over someone you thought you were gonna marry someday but they ended up leaving you?

Miss_Army22's photo
Thu 12/30/10 05:10 PM
just thought id say hi and check this site out...just hit me up if ya wanna talk or something :)

much love!