Community > Posts By > serick4095

serick4095's photo
Mon 10/01/18 01:30 AM
Check out my profile and if you feel the same great send me a message or something, I don't mind traveling for someone special so if your not from Ohio and feel the same message me back thanks

serick4095's photo
Mon 10/01/18 01:28 AM
Check out my profile and if you feel the same great send me a message or something, also doesn't really have to be from Ohio.

serick4095's photo
Mon 10/01/18 01:26 AM
Perfect ages are really 30 & up anyways because they say the mind doesn't fully mature until 25 so give and take with some time. I seem to always have lean towards older women for that reason so I am hoping this will prove me right once again :) Check out my profile and if you feel the same please chat with me thanks

serick4095's photo
Mon 10/01/18 01:11 AM
World of Warcraft all the way!!!!!!!!! Well, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is freaking amazing too. Call of Duty I can't wait for the new one to release going to be great. GTA5 is always a great game but I got to be careful lol

serick4095's photo
Mon 10/01/18 01:09 AM
Has anyone here used or heard of Unity3d if not you can go to google and search it up to see what I am talking about, but the reason I am asking is my team is working on an MMORPG and a horror shooting game. We are looking for other people that want to join the project or even like to further it by joining the team. Or even just want to learn more or join the beta stages is great too, thanks.

serick4095's photo
Mon 10/01/18 01:00 AM
I just wanted to see if everyone could tell me if my profile has to much information on it or should I make it less because I do not want to seem overwhelming either, thanks for any input.

serick4095's photo
Sun 09/30/18 08:26 PM
Edited by serick4095 on Sun 09/30/18 08:28 PM
I normally date older women due to the fact women that are my age or younger do not have there acts together or they are not mature enough for me, and kinda had to learn to grow up faster than normal but that is why I send nudges at times because I truly don't want some older mature women to think I am trying to strongly come onto her or make her feel uncomfortable, but lately I have been sending messages to them but the big thing is there are so many fake accounts on here.

I was starting to wonder if there were really any real people on here lol. If I have ever called your account fake please forgive me because I would never try to hurt someone for real just going crazy with all these fake accounts, and if I haven't got back to you it is because I work a lot at Apple as a programmer, just wanted to make that clear thanks. I hope everyone has a great night and sleep well :)

serick4095's photo
Sun 09/30/18 08:01 PM
I can really understand both sides though why you would do both because it is very hard on this site more to see who is real and who is not, but the more time that goes by you can for sure see who isn't quicker.